Kawasaki Er6N Models

chonak

Hi, can anyone help, i wish to replace my rear spring with a hyperpro spring, uk purchase, but i need to know which model mine is, its a 2008, none abs er6n in orange, now is this an A6, A7, or A8n or a B6, B7, or a B8. kawasaki in pattaya dont know, they tell me its an er6n, incredibley i knew that even though they are very happy and polite they dont appear to know there is some sort of subtle difference, does anyone know how to aquire the model number, i assume its importat as the model number must be specified when ordering, i have deduced from searching it maybe an A8n but not 100% sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,awaiting enlightenment, thanx Jack Pattaya

Forget about Kawasaki in Pattaya, they are a complete waste of time, service is shocking there for ordering spares!!! only thing they're good at is sales - nothing else.

Best thing to do is get a phone number of a dealer in your home country and speak to them so you get the correct answer before ordering.

JH

Forget about Kawasaki in Pattaya, they are a complete waste of time, service is shocking there for ordering spares!!! only thing they're good at is sales - nothing else.

Best thing to do is get a phone number of a dealer in your home country and speak to them so you get the correct answer before ordering.

JH

hi, i did contact the guys at hyperpro but they wernt to helpfull, will probabaly take the engine and frame number home and hopefully sort it there, ive looked all over the net and cant find the answer, this must be one of lifes complete mysteries, jack