Police Station In Ban Chang?

I was stopped by the Polis a few days ago and given a 7 day ticket for not having my bike license on me (at all) and told i need to go to the Police station to pay a fine. Where is the Police station in Ban Chang? Is it that little building opposite the 7/11 at the Crossroads/traffic light? That's the only place i see any police hanging about. Oh and what if i forget to pay this fine after 7 days? Do they follow it up?

I think I've seen a sign for the police station pointing down to where the electric office is.

But why not go to the police box you know on the corner and ask, or to the post office just near by, they'll surely know.

Well, if they don't speak English like the ones that stopped me then they will do the same as the others did and point west on Sukhumvit (exactly as much use as 'down where the electric office is')

Starting from the main intersection in BanChang with the four way traffice lights, head out of town on Suk towards Rayong. Pass the SCB bank on the left. When you get as far as the Bangkok Bank and KTB Banks on the right side slow down and when you pass the banks which are on the south side of Suk be in the right lane and get into the right turn/u turn lane. Make a right turn down the small soi there. Pass by the auto/bike inspection place on the right and you will come to the Amphur offices. Another small, small soi on the left will take you to the police station

The Amphur offices and police station are located off Sukumvit maybe 100 meters or so. If my memory serves me there is one of those big overhead displays built all the way across Suk there that welcomes you to Ban Chang. If you miss the turn and pass the Shell gas station you went to far and need to make a U turn at the next one and come back to the soi

Starting from the main intersection in BanChang with the four way traffice lights, head out of town on Suk towards Rayong. Pass the SCB bank on the left. When you get as far as the Bangkok Bank and KTB Banks on the right side slow down and when you pass the banks which are on the south side of Suk be in the right lane and get into the right turn/u turn lane. Make a right turn down the small soi there. Pass by the auto/bike inspection place on the right and you will come to the Amphur offices. Another small, small soi on the left will take you to the police station

The Amphur offices and police station are located off Sukumvit maybe 100 meters or so. If my memory serves me there is one of those big overhead displays built all the way across Suk there that welcomes you to Ban Chang. If you miss the turn and pass the Shell gas station you went to far and need to make a U turn at the next one and come back to the soi

OK thanks...i'll have a look.

The policeman that stopped me was pointing west on Suk, and this was outside the BKK bank....Maybe he didn't know himself where the Station was.

The Police station is close to the Electric office at the end of town when you are heading to Rayong (south side of Sukhumvit).

It's a bit off the road and there are usally a lot of car wrecks outside.

I have no idea where the Electric Office, is it near the Krung Thep Bank? Opposite Shell garage?

You've never paid an electric bill?

The Police station is close to the Electric office at the end of town when you are heading to Rayong (south side of Sukhumvit).

It's a bit off the road and there are usally a lot of car wrecks outside.

I have no idea where the Electric Office, is it near the Krung Thep Bank? Opposite Shell garage?

You've never paid an electric bill?

No..I've only just moved here but i have somebody to do that for me anyway.

to be exact

head out of Ban Chang towards Rayong on Sukhumvit

just before the Shell garage on the left you'll see one of those fancy ornamental arches over the Sukhumvit with Royal images

look right

the Police Station is the small traditional white building perfectly in line with the arch- exactly on the same line- too much so to be a coincidence

there is a field between the Sukhumvit and the Police Station meaning it's about 150m set back

beside on the right of it is the amphur land office incase you ever need that and then the registration of births, deaths and marriages office

• 2 weeks later...