Ford Ranger T6 2.2 Tdci

NanLaew ,

I did a copy and paste of all my music onto a 16gb thumb drive , all mp3 .

When I inserted the thumb drive into the USB port , there was a delay , then the radio came on.

I pressed AUX and there is nothing showing.......

I had the same on bt50, after pressing 'aux' press left arrow, will take you to a choice, for me Bluetooth, USB and one more which I don't remember.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw a transporter full of the new Rangers headed south on Sukhumvit at Klang so I will drop by the Ford Pattaya dealership later today and take a shuftie at the new interior. That new dark gold/bronze metallic looks like it may be replacing that awful chilli orange as a default colour.

I just saw a transporter full of the new Rangers headed south on Sukhumvit at Klang so I will drop by the Ford Pattaya dealership later today and take a shuftie at the new interior. That new dark gold/bronze metallic looks like it may be replacing that awful chilli orange as a default colour.

I saw an orange one at BigC yesterday, it looks really nice.

Edited by DavisH

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All... Smart charge

Wondering if any Ranger users have had battery problems.

Mine is not cranking well when left over 24 hours, I read on a few forums that this could possibly be down to the smart charge system the vehicle has fitted.

Has anyone had there smart charge disabled ?

Regards

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, DavisH said:

Is their sat nav in the new ranger wildtrak? Or can one plug in their phone and access the phones google maps and view it on the large screen of the car?

No sat nav and no easy way to view maps from a smartphone on-screen. I tend to use my phone's spoken navigation which comes through the speakers and only stop and look at the phone's screen if I'm completely lost.

On 18 August 2016 at 7:18 AM, BBJ said:

^it comes with 2.2 and mounted within Ford emblem.

image.jpeg

Yeah I just purchased a 2.2 Wildtrak and it didnt have the reverse camera..had to get an aftermarket one installed.

I had a 2013 3.2 and it had the camera must have been an option on the 2.2..

Also getting a GPS ordered on ebay...hope it turns up..

image.jpg

On 22/08/2016 at 1:42 AM, wow64 said:

Yeah I just purchased a 2.2 Wildtrak and it didnt have the reverse camera..had to get an aftermarket one installed.

I had a 2013 3.2 and it had the camera must have been an option on the 2.2..

Also getting a GPS ordered on ebay...hope it turns up..

image.jpg

You must have bought an old model 2.2 Wildtrak as mine has a reversing camera as standard.

9 hours ago, JaseTheBass said:

You must have bought an old model 2.2 Wildtrak as mine has a reversing camera as standard.

Maybe its the age.. November 2013 its dated. 

Took it to Ford near home just to check and they did say it was an option on the 2.2.. oh well. Got one installed. 

Got 2 Rangers now... 3.2 for me and a 2.2 for the misses both the same year.. Awesome Trucks. 

14 hours ago, wow64 said:

Maybe its the age.. November 2013 its dated. 

Took it to Ford near home just to check and they did say it was an option on the 2.2.. oh well. Got one installed. 

Got 2 Rangers now... 3.2 for me and a 2.2 for the misses both the same year.. Awesome Trucks. 

Yes, it's the previous model, not the current one. All manufacturers should be made to fit reversing cameras on all their trucks and SUVs IMO.