Hurrah Yes!

lucy1

:D:D:D YES SUNDERLANDS FIRST WIN !! :D:D:D

in the premier league.

They have just beat local rivals middlesborough 2-0! miller + julio arca the scorers!

come on we can stop up!!! weve got man utd next week :o:D

if any1 is interested!

Edited by lucy1

Food to see Sunderland getting a win ...finally! I hope they dont break their own record to the lowest points total in the Premiership! I dont really have a soft spot for Boro...I find them boring and dull to watch...

"Food" to see Sunderland getting a win? You saw food when Sunderland won?

Yes it was a bread and butter game to win.Sunderland fans have been starved of a premeirship victory for such a long time.I only hope they have the hunger to take the fight to Man Utd and take three points off them.

V.poor i know.

3 points from west ham, on sat, then a point from man utd, we will be well on our way by then... not to forget the scum the week after, it will be a hard game but derbys are always close afairs!

red army!

I'd like a couple of swigs from the half-full glass you're drinking from!! :o

FACT: Newcastle are pants!

3 points from west ham, on sat, then a point from man utd, we will be well on our way by then... not to forget the scum the week after, it will be a hard game but derbys are always close afairs!

red army!

I'd like a couple of swigs from the half-full glass you're drinking from!! :o

FACT: Newcastle are pants!

Bet you mackems would prefer to be in our pants, though. Stead or Owen? That's a toughie.

It's probably going to be your first and last win of the season.

Fact: Newcastle are pants.. What <deleted> fact sheet you looking at?

I have a fact of my own...

Fact: Sunderland have 20 thousand spare seats every home game, I wonder why..

Sunderland played well today, but I suspect the games gone so far will be indicative of the rest of their season, lots of heart, unlucky late goals etc.

If it's any consolation I can confirm that not only are Newcastle pants but they are very expensive pants.

I await rant from Geaordie dreamers please post soon. :o

Sunderland played well today, but I suspect the games gone so far will be indicative of the rest of their season, lots of heart, unlucky late goals etc.

If it's any consolation I can confirm that not only are Newcastle pants but they are very expensive pants.

I await rant from Geaordie dreamers please post soon. :D

LOL love it, :D:D:o

we are out of the bottom 3 now, and playing really well, im sure they will stay up. next games hard tho.

really tho what have newcastle ever won?????????? answer

f%$K ALL! and they never will......... so dream on :D

• 4 weeks later...

Oh dear Lucy.

Looks like things are getting even worse for you .

i do admire Mick McCartht though. Some of his comments are priceless.

I think that after the Portsmouth game he said that he would have left early with the fans if he could.

the poor guy is on a hiding to nothing, but I suppose if Wigan and West Ham were doing badly then the Sunderland fans might expect no more, but the fact that other 2 promoted sides are doing SO WELL probably means that Mick's reign will shortly end. I find it incredible that Wigan and West Ham finished lower than you but are flying high. Some shrewd buys by their boss methinks. Stead, never rated him.

I fear that it is now a foregone conclusion that you are going down, at this point I would fancy Birmingham and Everton to join you, but I think there will be a 10-12 point gap with you firmly rooted at the bottom and relegated by March.

I don't thik that poor Mick will last much longer but knowing how passionate he is he should get out now before his health suffers, you can see the stress on his face every game, and I have never seen another Manager ever endure the pressure that he does. But he always faces the music, never gives excuses and wears his heart on his sleeve.

His players are consistantly letting him down, but there again you only have one good player Arca!

Sometimes being a "yo-yo" team has its benefits. Bolton were classic examples of this, but look at them now ! It will give you a chance to rebuild and overhall your squad.

I am not crowing. I support Reading and the way things are going it looks like we could go up with Sheff Utd, but I wont give us that much chance of staying up there, I look to Wigan as an inspiration, but they have a lot of very hard games coming up in the 11 days after the International break against, Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool so it will be tough for them to keep their amazing run going, but who knows!

As Jimmy G so famously said "Its a funny old game", you may put a run of 15 wins together and be in europe next year, but alas I doubt it.

Keep your pecker up and enjoy the season, you certainly enjoyed last year, so which is better?? Its an interesting conundrum.