Think-Tank Urges Thailand To Allow Poll Monitors[

webfact

It also avoids that rather than "seeking background from all sides", the PIC website utilizes Thaksin's Offspring Voice TV almost exclusively.

His earlier point was simply a rush to smear posters witout even bothering to assess the overwhelming reliance of the PIC to push Voice TV's agenda. And of course we've seen that time and time again from jayboy's own intellectual laziness.

Actually I was making a general point.

Sure doesn't read that way as it seems quite individualized.

So, rather than smear posters, why not address the points yourself? Or is this just the beginning of another of your patented bickering sessions?

If it's the former and if there's no connection between PIC and Thaksin, why do they exclude so many other sources of information and seem to rely almost exclusively on Voice TV?

If it's the latter, count me out. Had enough of those over the past several days.

Edited by Buchholz

It also avoids that rather than "seeking background from all sides", the PIC website utilizes Thaksin's Offspring Voice TV almost exclusively.

His earlier point was simply a rush to smear posters witout even bothering to assess the overwhelming reliance of the PIC to push Voice TV's agenda. And of course we've seen that time and time again from jayboy's own intellectual laziness.

Actually I was making a general point.

Sure doesn't read that way as it seems quite individualized.

So, rather than smear posters, why not address the points yourself?

Well you will have to take my word for it.

As for the second sentence, this is the advice I have been giving you for weeks.

So, rather than smear posters, why not address the points yourself? Or is this just the beginning of another of your patented bickering sessions?

If it's the former and if there's no connection between PIC and Thaksin, why do they exclude so many other sources of information and seem to rely almost exclusively on Voice TV?

If it's the latter, count me out. Had enough of those over the past several days.

So it's the latter then, fair enough.

Edited by Buchholz

but what is the status of Robert's report? Must be two and a half months ago since it was filed with the ICC. The ICC still too busy with real crimes, in Africa?

It's quietly fallen completely off the radar.

The same as Thaksin's appearance in America with the U.S. commission.

Too polite or diplomatic to tell Amsterdam et al that they are full of it, these entities prefer to just let those fanciful notions quietly die on the vine.

That is totally unacceptable. I demand a formal answer from the ICC :angry:

Rather than demanding I mailed a polite request. Answer:

"I refer to your query to the Office of the Prosecutor dated 14/04/2011.

Please note that Communications submitted to the Office under Article 15 of the Rome Statue are treated as confidential and therefore we regret to inform you, that no information pertaining to a claim can be provided to a third party.

We are grateful for your interest in the Court. If you would like to learn more about the work of the Court, I invite you to visit our website at www.icc-cpi.int."

So I guess we have to wait a wee bit more :ermm:

but what is the status of Robert's report? Must be two and a half months ago since it was filed with the ICC. The ICC still too busy with real crimes, in Africa?

It's quietly fallen completely off the radar.

The same as Thaksin's appearance in America with the U.S. commission.

Too polite or diplomatic to tell Amsterdam et al that they are full of it, these entities prefer to just let those fanciful notions quietly die on the vine.

That is totally unacceptable. I demand a formal answer from the ICC :angry:

Rather than demanding I mailed a polite request. Answer:

"I refer to your query to the Office of the Prosecutor dated 14/04/2011.

Please note that Communications submitted to the Office under Article 15 of the Rome Statue are treated as confidential and therefore we regret to inform you, that no information pertaining to a claim can be provided to a third party.

We are grateful for your interest in the Court. If you would like to learn more about the work of the Court, I invite you to visit our website at www.icc-cpi.int."

So I guess we have to wait a wee bit more :ermm:

As I said, quite polite and diplomatic way for them.