Schalke 04 Vs. Inter Milan

Lotusbluete

Hallo fans and friends,

congratulations to Schalke 04 for their second win over reigning Champions League winner Inter Milan.

Schalke will provide Manchester United's semi-final opposition after they beat Inter Milan 2-1 to advance 7-3 on aggregate. The Bundesliga club had taken a staggering 5-2 first-leg advantage from their away leg at the San Siro, and Inter never looked like staging a comeback in Gelsenkirchen.

Former Real Madrid striker Raul was the man to kill the tie on the stroke of half-time, producing a typically classy finish for his 71st Champions League goal. The former Spain forward latched onto a slide-rule pass before rounding Julio Cesar in trademark fashion to slot home with his right foot.

Inter rallied in the second period when Thiago Motta stabbed home at a corner five minutes after half-time, but Benedikt Hoewedes drove home late on to cement a meeting with United in front of the watching Sir Alex Ferguson.

Good luck to the German team for their meeting with Manchester.

Yep so did T*ttingham ( aswell as winning a Game that they actuallly lost at Inter if you are to believe how they view that Game ), & look what happened to them when they played a goood Team..

You must understand Lotus, the Inter that T*ttingham & Schalke beat, is/was not the Inter that won the CL & Serie A last Year, this Team & the way it's set up has been screwed by Rafael Benitez who, unfortunately for Inter, had control of them for 6 Months..

& now look at them, the lose to Teams like T*ttingham & Schalke..

Yep so did T*ttingham ( aswell as winning a Game that they actuallly lost at Inter if you are to believe how they view that Game ), & look what happened to them when they played a goood Team..

You must understand Lotus, the Inter that T*ttingham & Schalke beat, is/was not the Inter that won the CL & Serie A last Year, this Team & the way it's set up has been screwed by Rafael Benitez who, unfortunately for Inter, had control of them for 6 Months..

You did'nt mention us knocking out Milan mate. ;) So, is 13th still on or will you settle for last gasp survival? :lol:

You did'nt mention us knocking out Milan mate. ;)

Why would i ??

We're talkign about Inter..

It's all abotu context Carmine, something you seem to have little grasp of..:D

You did'nt mention us knocking out Milan mate. ;)

Why would i ??

We're talkign about Inter..

It's all abotu context Carmine, something you seem to have little grasp of..:D

Barca and Madrid are the best teams in Europe right now followed by probably United...and then a gap to a group of teams us included along with Chelski....

Citeh have yet to prove it at that level and are wobbling at the moment....let's get it right singher....and you're lot are hading for one almighty scrap for 17th.

What a great run in...I'm looking forward to watching it all unfold from my hammock! :)

Barca and Madrid are the best teams in Europe right now followed by probably United...and then a gap to a group of teams us included along with Chelski....

Citeh have yet to prove it at that level and are wobbling at the moment....let's get it right singher....and you're lot are hading for one almighty scrap for 17th.

What a great run in...I'm looking forward to watching it all unfold from my hammock! :)

Sorry, enlighten me, what other Teams are you including in teh Group i've highlighted ??

I've got a feelign this is gonna be good..

Sorry, enlighten me, what other Teams are you including in teh Group i've highlighted ??

Both Milan sides...Bayern...Schalke...Napoli..Shakhtar....Valencia...pick your French side maybe Lyon or Lille....Porto.....and the Turkish champions of the year.....:D

Both Milan sides...Bayern...Schalke...Napoli..Shakhtar....Valencia...pick your French side maybe Lyon or Lille....Porto.....and the Turkish champions of the year.....:D

How many times you watched Napoli & Valencia this Year Smokes, & either/or Lille or Lyon ??

How many times you watched Napoli & Valencia this Year Smokes, & either/or Lille or Lyon ??

Is that live...live on TV or highlights? :)

Is that live...live on TV or highlights? :)

Well with Highlights you wouldn't be able to make the point that they were on a par with the likes of AC, Inter Milan, Bayern & Chelsea would you..

Well with Highlights you wouldn't be able to make the point that they were on a par with the likes of AC, Inter Milan, Bayern & Chelsea would you..

Saw Lille play earlier this season.....good team they have. The rest is mostly Sunday night stuff on Sky....Napoli play better football than Inter and deserve their place.

Have to admit though I aint seen much of Porto this year.

Saw Lille play earlier this season.....good team they have. The rest is mostly Sunday night stuff on Sky....Napoli play better football than Inter and deserve their place.

Have to admit though I aint seen much of Porto this year.

So on that basis, you feel the need to make a Point about a group of Clubs chasing Barca, Real etc, & expect people to take you seriously ?? :D

Just so that you understand that you are not in that Group, & neither are Napoli/Lille/Valencia .

======

Recent achievements :

Chelsea =

League Title 2005- 2006 - 2010

FA Cup 2000- 2007- 2009 - 2010

League Cup 2005 - 2007

Charity Shield 2000 - 200 - 2009

Inter Milan =

League Title 2007 - 2008 - 2009 - 2010

Copa Italia 2005 - 2006 - 2010

Supercoppa Italiana 2005 - 2006 - 2008 - 2010

FIFA Club World Cup 2010

Champions League 2010

AC Milan =

League Title 2004

Copa Italia 2003

Supercoppa Italiana 2004

Champions League 2003 - 2007

UEFA Super Cup 2003 - 2007

T*ttingham Hotspurts =

League Cup 2008

=====

Stop being insulting & putting your Club in the same Group as those Clubs

You're nowhere near being on a par with them, nowhere near..

It's a trait that ALL T*ttingham Supporters seem to have, it's the ultimate inferiority complex as a Football Fan & it's generally a fcukign embaressment.

You have had a very good CL Campaign where you've had a few surprises, that's it..

Take it as that & nothign else..

I won't say to you don't keep saying thsi kind of sh*t as it will ultimately let down because T*ttingham Supporters generally erase things pretty quickly in their heads when whatever it is doesn't go their way..

But don't kid yourself where you're at as a Club, & the insult the rest of the Board by writing it on here where people have to read the tripe..:) ..

To be fair to Smoke his actual comment was

Barca and Madrid are the best teams in Europe right now
so i fail to see what the past history of them clubs has to do with it, if your going to put past history in europe in the equation then you might as well include the likes of Liverpool ;) and this is what you said about inter very recently :o
You must understand Lotus, the Inter that T*ttingham & Schalke beat, is/was not the Inter that won the CL & Serie A last Year

Footnote : Oh i forgot, hows 13th place going, and we're deluded :D

Edited by alfieconn

To be fair to Smoke his actual comment was

Barca and Madrid are the best teams in Europe right now
so i fail to see what the past history of them clubs has to do with it, if your going to put past history in europe in the equation then you might as well include the likes of Liverpool ;)

Footnote : Oh i forgot, hows 13th place going, and we're deluded :D

Alf, have you heard Nobles latest outpourings....:o Reckons theres every chance they can win the CL in the next couple of years after that draw they got against us. :D

How can you possibly call them delusional...we've all got them down for 13th have'nt we. :ermm::lol:

Edited by carmine

:lol: Go on Singher :lol: :lol:

Get on my <deleted> nerves they do, beyond deluded..:angry:

Then stop distorting what he was trying to say and you won't get your knickers in a twist :thumbsup::lol:

Are you erasing things from your memory as usual to attempt to make me look silly or are you just stupid ?? Or both maybe ??

What part of the highlighhted below have i disstorted in order to give my answer ??

====

Smokie says..

" Barca and Madrid are the best teams in Europe right now followed by probably United...and then a gap to a group of teams us included along with Chelski.... "

MSingh then says..

" Sorry, enlighten me, what other Teams are you including in teh Group i've highlighted ?? "

Smmokie then says..

Both Milan sides...Bayern...Schalke...Napoli..Shakhtar....Valencia...pick your French side maybe Lyon or Lille....Porto.....and the Turkish champions of the year.....

=====

It really isn't Rocket Science Gentlemen..

:lol: Go on Singher :lol: :lol:

Get on my <deleted> nerves they do, beyond deluded..:angry:

Then stop distorting what he was trying to say and you won't get your knickers in a twist :thumbsup::lol:

Are you erasing things from your memory as usual to attempt to make me look silly or are you just stupid ?? Or both maybe ??

What part of the highlighhted below have i disstorted in order to give my answer ??

====

Smokie says..

" Barca and Madrid are the best teams in Europe right now followed by probably United...and then a gap to a group of teams us included along with Chelski.... "

MSingh then says..

" Sorry, enlighten me, what other Teams are you including in teh Group i've highlighted ?? "

Smmokie then says..

Both Milan sides...Bayern...Schalke...Napoli..Shakhtar....Valencia...pick your French side maybe Lyon or Lille....Porto.....and the Turkish champions of the year.....

=====

It really isn't Rocket Science Gentlemen..

Your inference that I'm suggesting all of the teams I mentioned are equal is understandable. However I never said that.

Only that they are the chasing pack. Of course some have further to go than others...some have a better history in the CL and others better domestic records.

Quite simply its an observation on the here and now.....things will undoubtedly change over the summer although I suspect not so much.

England will remain well represented while Spain will still only have three sides worthy of a challenge for the last eight....interesting enough on its own.

As to your 13th place comment I can only assume your scammer proofreader was on the sauce that day! :D

Edited by smokie36