Where Can I Buy 365 Sheets Of Paper?

happyrobert

Does anybody know where I can buy 365 sheets of paper and a pen with which to, in about 10 minutes time, write the date at the top of each page? I need to keep track of my schedule for 2011.

No, wait, I only need 260 sheets. Unless you don't read this until tomorrow, then 259 sheets.

And, don't waste my time with where you think I can buy it. Where you have bought it in the last 24 hours and know they have it in stock.

Not a diary or day planner, organizer or calender. Not a journal or digital planner. Just paper and a pen. I've looked everywhere.

No smart a$$ answers, please.

Location not provided but I have seen sheets of paper and pens for sale at the newsagent shop.

Paper can come in reams of 480 sheets in the A4 format, pens come in singular format or up-to boxes of 20, hope that helps.

Edited by Spoonman

I think we need some more info; does the paper have to be white?? :rolleyes:

Well, pretty tough to read black ink on black paper, huh? I'd miss all my appointments in my busy, busy schedule.

But I do like things that come in a golden tan.

Why not buy a day-per-page diary (desk planner), this thread will help you find one :)

Personally, I used to have them coming out of my ears, every contractor was giving them away, this year I got one! Obviously belt tightening is going on everywhere.

365 sheets would suggest that you only intend to use one day per sheet.

Or indeed, one sheet per day. I find that with a bum gun that is more than enough.

Combine it with a diary and you can say goodbye to your breakfast and yesterday's plan at the same time.

Edited by ballpoint

Or indeed, one sheet per day. I find that with a bum gun that is more than enough.

Combine it with a diary and you can say goodbye to your breakfast and yesterday's plan at the same time.

Buy a pack of toilet rolls from Tesco.

Buy a pack of toilet rolls from Tesco.

Not me. I'm a masochist. I set my bum gun to "stun" and finish off with a sheet of number 5 sand paper. Unlined and undated.

Edited by ballpoint

I find this very wasteful and think you should be more mindful of the environment

Point of order: If the OP takes one piece of A4 lined paper and folds it in half, he only needs 91.25 sheets, 91.5 on leapyear :)

Does anyone know where I can buy 0.25 sheets of paper in preparation for the 2012 leap year?

I'm pretty sure HopePro carries it.

mario299

Or Carefour, in fact any store that is "stationary" ;)

This is awesome. I know exactly where happyrobert is getting his material. :)

Yet, it needs to be tweeked big time - 'cause it ain't working.

Ah, finally a critical response! What would TV be without you?

Well, go ahead and tweak it then. Are you a tweaker?

I use a different solution that does not need you to buy any paper at all.

If I want to make an appointment I call my girlfriend and ask her if I am available at that time.

The answer is always yes. So lately I saved myself time and telephone costs. I do not call her anymore.

Every morning when she goes to work (another little change I made compared to my European wife I had before),

she tells me what appointment I have for the day. She always sais I have nothing to do. So lately I do not ask her any more

and I sleep late.

Another advantage of this approach is that I lost most, if not all of my friends giving me all the time I need to write

posts like this. Helping other people to discover the solutions that work for me. And this really gives me a good feeling.

Does anyone know where I can buy 0.25 sheets of paper in preparation for the 2012 leap year?

Inconsequential, as the highly invented Western ideal of a "leap year" won't apply in Thai circles....:whistling:

I'm not sure they sell real Western style paper over here.

Last time I was up north though I saw them making a Thai style of paper from elephant dung. Perhaps if you went to Lotus and purchased several large, black trashbags, and attached these bags to the backsides of several pachyderms, you could collect enough raw material to build the paper yourself.