V T E Visa Denied And Going Back To V T E, 15 Days ?

Last time got a double entry denied, and warning 'only get a single and it's the last time'.

If I would get back to VTE now (overland) would I get a 15 days visa only ? When I do the application via the service guys outside the embassy could this eventually bypass the limits ?

Other options ?

Anyone who has information on this ?

Many thanks in advance.

Option is to not use Vientiane. Try PP or even Savanakhet.

Savanakhet ? Interesting, I call back 10 years ago it was not possible to get a Laos visa at Mukdahan. How is that now ?

PP = Philippines ? I dislike Philippines a lot everything is very complicated there even the local airliners make big trouble by playing the role of very strict immigration officers.

Thanks.

I call back 10 years ago it was not possible to get a Laos visa at Mukdahan. How is that now ?

You get the visa in Laos after crossing the bridge - same visa on arrival you get at Laos border across from Nong Khai.

I call back 10 years ago it was not possible to get a Laos visa at Mukdahan. How is that now ?

You get the visa in Laos after crossing the bridge - same visa on arrival you get at Laos border across from Nong Khai.

Do they give double entries in Mukdahan ? :o

The well known “big-gun” visa-run-companies here in Bangkok won't even let you on their bus to Vientiane if you've got either the 'warning stamp' OR more than one double entry tourist visa from there.

Well, actually they'll let you go if you're adamant about going that route ;) .. But they'll tell you IF you get denied, you're on your own (and there're no refunds) :D , lol..

They'll suggest you to take their service to Cambodia and have you passports sent by runner up to Phnom Penh while you camp out at a hotel on the border for two days.

One service I spoke with seems to be starting a run to Mukdahan / Savannakhet next week. It'll be good to get some feedback on how that works out.

Savannakhet was known as having a "hard touch" a coupla years back, which is why everyone switched to Vientiane. However recent reports while still spotty, seem to indicate they’ve softened their stance to some degree… ;)

Mukdahan is in Thailand. They (Savannakhet) used to provide then tightened up and Vientiane took over but latest reports appear to be positive; but not enough to be sure or know conditions.

Slip of the keyboard :lol: Savanakhet indeed.