Lunch In Pattaya

guzzi850m2

I often eat my lunch out somewhere in Town.

A place I come back to again & again is Bighorn's Friday lunch menu: minute steak with Bearnaise sauce w. French fries for 149 bath. They are located apposite Mike shopping mall on 2'rd road. No I don't have any economical interest in the place but find it excellent value for money. (I think they have an everyday special lunch for 149 bath in the low season)

Anywhere else I should go for lunch if I am a cheap Charlie but want nice/good tasting non Thai food??

The 18 Coins on Soi Buakhow (just south of Soi Diana) have a special on everyday that ranges between 99 baht and 129 baht (I think) on a Sunday they do a great lunch, other days they don't fix the menu, so you never actually know what the special is until you get there but it well worth a try, I have eaten there many times and can strongly recommend the Steak special :)

• 2 weeks later...

The 18 Coins on Soi Buakhow (just south of Soi Diana) have a special on everyday that ranges between 99 baht and 129 baht (I think) on a Sunday they do a great lunch, other days they don't fix the menu, so you never actually know what the special is until you get there but it well worth a try, I have eaten there many times and can strongly recommend the Steak special :)

I can't find this 18 coins restaurant in soi buakhow, been looking 3 times on the bike now, but no luck.

on the right 20m just after soi Diana heading south, had my christmas dinner there - very good

OK thanks will look again

I think even Stevie Wonder could find it !

Admittedly easier to find on foot, opposite Sutus Court.

Good value and good quality.

post-108506-0-91643800-1304442368_thumb.

Today I managed to find the 18 coins, hurray, I had to park my bike and walk around in order to do so. Maybe I got Stevie Wonder sight, he-he.

Good food indeed, I will go again for sure, thanks for the tip.

Le Katai in soi Lengkee has two specials every day. A 99 baht special, and a 129 baht special. For instance the Thursday 129 baht special is sirloin steak, baked potato and salad. And on Friday the 99 baht special is two sausages, two eggs, chips and beans. On Sundays there is the roast pork for 129 baht and roast chicken for 99 baht. Terrific value.

Today I managed to find the 18 coins, hurray, I had to park my bike and walk around in order to do so. Maybe I got Stevie Wonder sight, he-he.

Good food indeed, I will go again for sure, thanks for the tip.

18 coins is also a guest house hotel. My question is do they have parking for cars? I wouldn't mind staying there when I'm in Pattaya, but I need a place that provides a car park.

Barry

^

Opposite Royal Garden Plaza and Marriott

The 135 ThB menu start from 2 till 5 pm, not a lunch menu but buffet of sandwiches and pastries, coffee and tee.

Edited by luckyluke