Hasn'T Exactly Been A Classic This Season ! Or Has It ?

tigerfish

if thats astraight red ref , ???? no probs. seeva

3 yellows !!

<deleted> ref, ref ref ???? ref <deleted> no carnt supports foerest and man ure ref???? less they are 2bob ref, <deleted> ref ref ???? <deleted>

??? youre not a cant all are ya ref???? <deleted>

excuse me if i have completely and utterly misjudged the normality. in supporting , 1, a once great team 2,

and a current great team

seems ive completely muddled myself up and even managed to imagine , glory huntin , and the ref booked me for it???,......

what did you reckon bout utd when forest won those eu cups ???? or was that when you were at school in worthing

excuse me if i have completely and utterly misjudged the normality. in supporting , 1, a once great team 2,

and a current great team

seems ive completely muddled myself up and even managed to imagine , glory huntin , and the ref booked me for it???,......

what did you reckon bout utd when forest won those eu cups ???? or was that when you were at school in worthing

Don't worry imola - I'll feed you.

I supported that once great team before anyone gave them a hope in hell of being a great team.

I watched them when they had their biggest attendance at City Ground 49,946 (a stunning 3-1 thrashing of a Man Utd side that had Best, Law and Charlton).

I watched them when Cloughie picked up his first trophy for Forest - the Anglo-Scottish cup.

I watched them at the fated Hillsborough semi-final and I watched them at Villa Park when they thrashed Wet Spam 5-0

I was only at school for the first of those games.

and a current great team

Don't worry imola - I'll feed you.

I supported that once great team before anyone gave them a hope in hell of being a great team.

I watched them when they had their biggest attendance at City Ground 49,946 (a stunning 3-1 thrashing of a Man Utd side that had Best, Law and Charlton).

I watched them when Cloughie picked up his first trophy for Forest - the Anglo-Scottish cup.

I watched them at the fated Hillsborough semi-final and I watched them at Villa Park when they thrashed Wet Spam 5-0

I was only at school for the first of those games.

bout youre last , ffa cup game ref?

forest , that is, not youre iother team(s):)