Condos Whats Selling Right Now?

whitethai

I am kicking myself ever since being able to buy a condo in 2007 near the beach in Pattaya for 20 thousand brand new and I saw this in the shopping mall by McDonalds where they have displays of the builds.

I was wondering if ther eare any brand new good condo builds going right now in Pattaya or Bangkok near Mabun Krong shopping mall?

Edited by whitethai

I think whitethai is referring to £20,000 which at todays ex rate is just over 1million bt.

If i was you whitethai i would have a look around with so many condos on the market you might find a bargain

between 1-1.5 M.

OR go put an offer in for Thaifan2's condo.

20 thousand what ?( currency ).

Anyway i have a new build in Jomtien ,one bedroom fully furnished ,western kitchen ,balcony ,foreign ownership ,huge pool ,and gym area for B1,390,000 .If you are interested .

20000 pounds

100 per cent foreign owner also it was

THanks for the offer but I need to sell first

Thanks for the look around tip

I am just wondering if I bought in Bangkok which is the best area?

I only know around Mabun Krong shopping area

Being that this is the Pattaya forum i can only advise on buying in Pattaya.

You need to post a new topic in the Bangkok forum.

What condos i have seen in Bangkok were old and run down though.

You know that Mall on beach road next to Mike shopping where McDonalds is?

They usually have some stalls near the doors with propertiesas Iwas there six months in 2007

Edited by whitethai

You know that Mall on beach road next to Mike shopping where McDonalds is?

They usually have some stalls near the doors with propertiesas Iwas there six months in 2007

That was the Royal Garden Plaza shopping mall.

They're still new developments being pitched there from time to time,

They usually move around though to all the busy shopping areas trying to attract customers.

Tesco, Carrefour etc etc.

Try clicking on the link to the estate agent that's a forum sponsor and they'll have listings of current places for sale.

OP its far better to deal direct with a owner /seller like myself rather than an Estate Agent .( they will try to sell you all types of crap and for the most part are totally dishonest ) .Just a warning . :jap:

Try clicking on the link to the estate agent that's a forum sponsor and they'll have listings of current places for sale.

OP its far better to deal direct with a owner /seller like myself rather than an Estate Agent .( they will try to sell you all types of crap and for the most part are totally dishonest ) .Just a warning . :jap:

But he doesn't know what's available right now and I didn't tell him to go into an agents office.

If he looks at estate agents websites he can see what condos he would like and are in is price range and then visit and see if he can speak to the owner direct.

It would narrow down his search and save time in not driving around aimlessly looking at every building in Pattaya.

Edited by PattayaParent

Well

I hope you people note down some URL sites when your around the mall and post the URLs here

But he doesn't know what's available right now and I didn't tell him to go into an agents office.

If he looks at estate agents websites he can see what condos he would like and are in is price range and then visit and see if he can speak to the owner direct.

It would narrow down his search and save time in not driving around aimlessly looking at every building in Pattaya.

Personal experiences with examples to justify or is that just an unsubstansiated opinion???