Yet Another Tv Wedding...

simon43

Well, what with Big Spuds getting hitched and another TV member posting about his intended wedding on the 15th, I thought I would also shout the good news:

On 22nd of this month, my 'wife' and I will tie the knot, (at least in the eyes of her Moobahn), when we have a village wedding. The signing of the tabian needs to wait a few months until my UK divorce finally comes through!

Another reason for hastening this wedding is because Wan is in early pregnancy - a situation that we are both over the moon about :o

A year ago, I 'entertained' TV members with details of my TGF. Some members (most actually!), said that it would not last. A few members were very supportive, (thanks!!).

Well, we both had a hard time in those early days, but we have never looked back and today we are very close, both as partners and business partners.

Right now, Wan is in hospital on an intrevenous drip, (she can't eat because of morning sickness and she is down to 31kg). But she should be out of hospital very soon.

Everyone is very welcome to make the trip to Issan and come to our wedding party!! You might even get to hear me sing in Thai :D

Simon

post-174-1128334903_thumb.jpg

I know quite a few local ladies who have had serious problems with morning sickness. Tell her once that stage passes tho, they have all been quite easy pregnancies. So, keep your fingers crossed. And congrats on both charges!

Scouser, her weight is normally about 5 stone and a few pounds! She has lost a few kg when she should be putting on the weight :o Right now she is at home resting.

BTW, we still have our interview at the UK embassy in December for a visitor's visa. This is because the nice embassy guys think we are not in a real relationship. I wonder what their take will be when they see her bulging stomach!!

Scouser, her weight is normally about 5 stone and a few pounds! She has lost a few kg when she should be putting on the weight :D Right now she is at home resting.

BTW, we still have our interview at the UK embassy in December for a visitor's visa.  This is because the nice embassy guys think we are not in a real relationship.  I wonder what their take will be when they see her bulging stomach!!

I am sure those nice people in the UK embassy think no such thing!!

they are too arrogant and lazy to have any time for thinking :o

anyway, good luck for the wedding, health and visa :D

Congratulations Simon and Wan. My wifes morning sickness lasted about three months, after that she appears to be fine. 7 months now. Where will you be getting married exactly.

There are a few of us in Isaan

Edited by mpdkorat