Non Immigrant B Visa Please Help

Dear everyone,

I would like to ask how to process a NON immigrant B visa to Singapore. My employer is actually hiring me for the job and they want me to run my visa nor get my non-immig B visa to Singapore. Please help how to do this one and what would be certain requirements that I have to submit in the Embassy of Thailand.

I would really appreciate your help guys.

Thanks in advance.

I would like to ask how to process a NON immigrant B visa to Singapore. My employer is actually hiring me for the job and they want me to run my visa nor get my non-immig B visa to Singapore. Please help how to do this one and what would be certain requirements that I have to submit in the Embassy of Thailand.

So that people in this forum may help you, please indicate with what type of visa, if any, you last entered Thailand.

And you may want to read this.

So that people in this forum may help you, please indicate with what type of visa, if any, you last entered Thailand.

And you may want to read this.

thanks for your response. I am holding a tourist visa right now and planning to run my and get my non b visa to singapore if possible. please help me to get more information about this matter.

have a great day.

cheers

jek

The last few times I have been at the Thai embassy in Singapore the requirement was a letter from a Thai registered company, on company letter head, addressed to the Thai Embassy in Singapore, saying that you are invited for a meeting with them in Thailand. The Embassy may ask you to tell the company to fax the letter to them but normally it will be ok if you bring them the letter.

You should then tell the embassy that you are going to Thailand for a business meeting.

They will then give you a single entry non-imm B visa valid for a 90 days stay. No multiple entry visas will be issued in Singapore (at least that was the case last time I was there, about 6 months ago)

No multiple entry visas will be issued in Singapore (at least that was the case last time I was there, about 6 months ago)

To the best of my knowledge, the Thai embassy in Singapore has never issued multiple-entry, non-immigrant 'B' visas.

Agree/disagree with George. Singapore can be a pain to deal with if your paperwork is not totally in order and wouldn't be my first choice for a visa application. On the other hand, Penang has been difficult for 'B' visas as of late due to some fraudulent applications received a few months back (anybody know whether things have returned to "normal" yet in Penang?).

…they want me to run my visa nor get my non-immig B visa to Singapore.

The above sentence does not make sense. I have since yesterday been trying to guess what you mean to say and the best I can do is this: “they do not want me to do a visa run nor to get my non-immigration B visa in Singapore”.

If my guess is right, your employer is asking you to obtain your non-B visa locally, without leaving Thailand.

I am holding a tourist visa right now and planning to run my and get my non b visa to singapore if possible.

Is it a proper tourist visa or one of those 30 day permits ?

I don’t know your nationality but you seem to have difficulty with the English language.

Your answer to the question of Dr. Pat Pong is important. Once you answer it, he will tell you why. It would be rather cumbersome for someone to try and answer you by elaborating on all the various possibilities that could theoretically exist.

Do you have in your passport a rectangular stamp, about 28x80 mm, with the words “TOURIST VISA” stamped at the top of the rectangle?

In other words, do you, in your passport, have a visa that looks something like the attached tourist visa?

post-21260-1128415992_thumb.jpg

Edited by maestro

You picked it Maestro. It may be that it can well be altered here in Thailand, but alas, he's none to quick on the replies.

For all we know, Jek is still working on the translation of my post into Esperanto, or whatever, and of his new reply into English.

Or perhaps he has solved his little problem in the meantime and checked out of this forum.