Osama Bin Laden dead - USA has his body

george

Quite a persuasive argument.

So WHO can I believe, or do I just put my fingers in my ears and go "lah, lah, lah, lah"

just demand regular crime scene procedures and don't let politics get involved in it.

Right after the 9/11 attacks they let the Saudi sponsors go free. Atta(not sure if I recalled the name right) sent $ 100,000.00 on the same day to the terrorists, right after walking near capitol hill with some agents at the same day. The Germans let the Saudi sponsors go, because they were in the diplomatic corps. Many of the alledged terrorists can be found alive around the globe even after they were reported inside the planes.

It will go on and on like this until politicians and politics are being excluded/expelled from crime scenes.

Edited by elcent

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe your heart.

In this matter, solid evidence simply isn't made available to draw a valid conclusion as to what is the truth. But lies are often easier to spot than we sometimes wish to admit, even to ourselves, because doing so takes us way out of our comfort zone--a place where no one wants to be.

But in the long run, does it matter who you believe? Will what you believe make a difference? Does an "informed vote" make a difference anymore?

Enjoy the beach. Drink your Chang ice-cold with an almond-eyed beauty.

While I agree with your sentiment that any solid evidence is once again lacking and in turn any real truth....

And while I can totally appreciate your sentiment of enjoying your Chang/beach/almond eyed beauty....

At the same time I realize that ultimately this is what has brought us... the US citizens to this place.

As more than the majority would rather sit on the couch watching American idol or dancing with the stars thinking an informed vote makes no difference. Today we are exactly what we have allowed ourselves to become.

Yes, the Towers come down and immediately, within days, the debris, including any possible evidence, is removed off shore and disposed of.

No forensics necessary, folks. We knew who did it as before the day was over (we just couldn't stop 'em ahead of time).

Now, ten years later, the "perpetrator" is found and killed and-- wait a minute, hold on there!-- his body is buried at sea in accordance with Islamic practices -- within 24 hours.

Really, fellow citizens. Take our word for it.

Really. :D

If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.

If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed.

Mark Twain

Actually, the debris from the towers were inspected quite throughly. They were removed because the city needed to get it's transportation hub back in action. Under the towers was the lagest subway hub in the city. It took a long time to get it back in action, but they had to act immediately. They did the right thing. I saw interviews of the people who were inspecting the debris for human remains....it was a horrible job...but had to be done. No conspiracy theory here....

Yes, the Towers come down and immediately, within days, the debris, including any possible evidence, is removed off shore and disposed of.

No forensics necessary, folks. We knew who did it as before the day was over (we just couldn't stop 'em ahead of time).

Now, ten years later, the "perpetrator" is found and killed and-- wait a minute, hold on there!-- his body is buried at sea in accordance with Islamic practices -- within 24 hours.

Mark Twain

Actually, the debris from the towers were inspected quite throughly. They were removed because the city needed to get it's transportation hub back in action. Under the towers was the lagest subway hub in the city. It took a long time to get it back in action, but they had to act immediately. They did the right thing. I saw interviews of the people who were inspecting the debris for human remains....it was a horrible job...but had to be done. No conspiracy theory here....

No it wasn't!

No they were not!

No they did not!

You're making it up!

Believe your heart.

In this matter, solid evidence simply isn't made available to draw a valid conclusion as to what is the truth. But lies are often easier to spot than we sometimes wish to admit, even to ourselves, because doing so takes us way out of our comfort zone--a place where no one wants to be.

But in the long run, does it matter who you believe? Will what you believe make a difference? Does an "informed vote" make a difference anymore?

Enjoy the beach. Drink your Chang ice-cold with an almond-eyed beauty.

While I agree with your sentiment that any solid evidence is once again lacking and in turn any real truth....

And while I can totally appreciate your sentiment of enjoying your Chang/beach/almond eyed beauty....

At the same time I realize that ultimately this is what has brought us... the US citizens to this place.

As more than the majority would rather sit on the couch watching American idol or dancing with the stars thinking an informed vote makes no difference. Today we are exactly what we have allowed ourselves to become.

I have not watched tv since the 90's when "reality"shows began. I do not watch Dancing with the Stars, and I would rather rip the ears off my head with a come-along than listen to American Idle (sic).

I do not believe that listening to your heart and not believing everything we're told has "brought us...to this place."

I do believe we have zero control over what takes place on the grand scale. But I do believe we have a choice as to how cold our beer is. I change the things I can, and don't worry about the rest.

You can cast your vote for whoever you want next year. It won't matter one wit.

I am what I chose to become. And I am quite satisfied with it. Thank you.

There is not one DNA test that is 100% certain. There is always that one in a trillion chance that another match exists. IMLMAO at all the birthers that can not accept the facts. If I remember right many of you maid another funny apperance on April 1. You can go back to watching rhe Trump freindly faux news now........cheesy.gif

Mark Twain

No it wasn't!

No they were not!

No they did not!

You're making it up!

You're right. Absolutely none of that is accurate.

Can you imagine a multiple homicide at a busy LA intersection, and the mayor comes along and tells the detectives, "hey, we know who did it, let's get traffic moving again."

Yeeessh, how can people make this stuff up and live with themselves?

I do not believe that listening to your heart and not believing everything we're told has "brought us...to this place."

Umm yes that is what I was agreeing with

Sorry did not mean to imply you were the couch sitting crowd.

Edited by flying

Umm yes that is what I was agreeing with

Sorry did not mean to imply you were the couch sitting crowd.

No sweat.

Working late, multi-tasking. A bit over-caffeinated. :huh:

You guys are unreal...read this....then you can post your apology...

http://www.nysm.nyse...ts/recovery.pdf

You are bolstering our claim that one can not believe all that is printed or aired by the "news."

"Thousands of agents, detectives...." Uh-huh. (Italics mine.)

Wow, keys recovered, a fire alarm box, a pistol and a doll. Well, Bin Laden did it then, and only with airplanes, no explosives--brought three, count 'em, three buldings down separately into their own footprints, but somehow couldn't hit a structure as large as the Pentagon.

Believe it if you like. It is their right to lie under the first amendment. It is your right to believe it under whatever excuse you want. Refusal to leave your comfort zone?

The steel structure was shipped to a Chinese smeltery. Not to Long Island.

They most likely used a Pave Hawk for the assault. A normal Black Hawk can do 180 MPH, but I don't really know how much faster a Pave Hawk is (Wiki says 225 MPH). But I doubt that they would take those all the way to the carrier when a C2 could be waiting anywhere to take the body.

Lets just say No! :)

The speeds you quote are for clean fit aircraft, operating at optimum density altitude. These aircraft were not clean, they were also heavy and operating at very high density altitudes. 130Kts !

Wrong on your part. First, what is "high density altitudes?" If you take that literally, that would mean seal level or below as that is where the air is densest. However, I assume you mean high altitude. Islamabad is at 1,600 feet, and much of the flying would be below that as the birds get closer to the sea. And I am glad you know the operating load on these birds as fitted out for this mission.

I have personally ridden Black Hawks into combat, and no, they do not dawdle along at 130 MPH.

Regardless, if I was planning this operation, I would transfer the body to a C2 Greyhound and get it out to the carrier in less than three hours. The carrier also has full medical facilities, so the body could be examined either somewhere in Pakistan, Afghanistan, or the carrier itself.

I wasn't in the firefight, so I don't know what happened or didn't happen. But the tin foil hat brigade really needs to use facts in order to buttress their claims, and to say that this scenario as presented is impossible as the carrier would be too far away to fit the time schedule is just simply not true. It could have happened exactly as reported. So to poke holes at the official version, you need another argument.

lucky

high density altitude, means high density altitude, go check it up eh!. I am glad you have ridden these 'birds' in to combat missions. May be I am mistaken, but I just flew them for 16 years, on many occasions flying guys like you into combat situations. I never said they 'dawdled' along, and i never said they did 130 mph, i said 130 kts. I am not a member of the tin foil brigade and am a retired career military pilot. I have no idea of where the carrier was or what the timescales were, I simply stated the airspeed these guys would have been operating at and said that you could all do the mathematics. I never poked holes in any official versions, I stated facts. Sorted?

My bust on the knots vs MPH and the high density altitude. I guess I should have looked that one up before posting. At 130 knots, that is only a little lower than what I was briefed before my own lifts. Please forgive this infantryman's misreading your post.

So mea culpa on that, but that does not get away from the fact that by switching the body to a C2, the trip, if it is 1,000 miles as many of the card-carrying members of the tinfoil hat brigade are claiming in various forums, can be made in less than 3 hours.

Wow, keys recovered, a fire alarm box, a pistol and a doll. Well, Bin Laden did it then, and only with airplanes, no explosives--brought three, count 'em, three buldings down separately into their own footprints, but somehow couldn't hit a structure as large as the Pentagon.

Couldn't hit the Pentagon? I had a friend who was killed at the Pentagon and a classmates whose mother was killed there, so I am not sure how you can contend that they couldn't hit it.

You guys are unreal...read this....then you can post your apology...

http://www.nysm.nyse...ts/recovery.pdf

You are bolstering our claim that one can not believe all that is printed or aired by the "news."

"Thousands of agents, detectives...." Uh-huh. (Italics mine.)

Believe it if you like. It is their right to lie under the first amendment. It is your right to believe it under whatever excuse you want. Refusal to leave your comfort zone?

The steel structure was shipped to a Chinese smeltery. Not to Long Island.

They did not fall into their own footprint....do some research. The old Banker's Trust building was one of the many buildings nearby that was hit and eventually had to be taken down. Also, World Financial Center, etc.

Yes, they hit the Pentagon...and it's possible that the steel ended up in China...I don't know. But I do know they searched the debris throughly...that's a fact.

So mea culpa on that, but that does not get away from the fact that by switching the body to a C2, the trip, if it is 1,000 miles as many of the card-carrying members of the tinfoil hat brigade are claiming in various forums, can be made in less than 3 hours.

I just heard they flew back to Afghanistan and out to the carrier from there.

The body was buried at sea.

The body was buried at sea.

Yes - from a US aircraft carrier.

He wasn't dead when the first sample taken and DNA test was done.

He wasn't dead when the second... DNA tests were done.

Which showed that some targets were not him.

That one target was him.

He was alive and living comfortably in one place,

and rarely moving around

That made precision planning and execution quite possible.

Burial at sea is the best public story, and is probably true.

For sure, photos and tissue samples were taken.

He is dead when the latest DNA test is done.

Evidence can be released at the best moment

Why keep the body?

Seems quite believable to me, when all aspects are considered.

If not completely true the truth will out

Remember Jessica Lynch, Pat Tillman...?

Eliminating that face was necessary

For USA credibility

As retribution - there is no hiding place

However, al-Qaeda still lives

Similar to a virus it lives on in all the other cells

Ok sorry if this reads like another conspiracy theory, but there are inevitable gaps in our understanding here. Is he dead/captured? Imho yes and most likely dead. Did it happen recently? I also think so. What of the timing of his death? Here is an article which speculates on this angle - appoligies if already posted.

http://www.debka.com/article/20898/

The photos released of the fortified villa in Abbottabad, Pakistan, where Osama bin Laden died on Sunday night, May 2, show a satellite dish as well as cables and wires snaking along the outer and inner walls. Smashed computers appear in shots of the interior rooms. Far from dispensing with electronic devices and Internet connections as widely reported, the fortress that was the al Qaeda leader's last haven proves to have been equipped with both.

Peru leader credits late pope for bin Laden death

President Alan Garcia: John Paul's first miracle was removing "incarnation of evil" from the world

(AP) LIMA, Peru - Peruvian President Alan Garcia said Pope John Paul II should get credit for the death of Osama bin Laden.

The late pope was beatified on Sunday and Garcia said: "His first miracle was to remove from the world the incarnation of evil, the demonic incarnation of crime and hatred, giving us the news that the person who blew up towers and buildings is no longer."

Source: www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/02/501364/main20058956.shtml

It is people like this Peruvian president who give the Catholic church a bad name. His silly statement makes me doubt his qualities and abilities as a statesman.

It is people like this Peruvian president who give the Catholic church a bad name. His silly statement makes me doubt his qualities and abilities as a statesman.

What a nutter. It's also very insulting to the forces who actually achieved finding this Bin Laden guy in the first place.

Footage from inside Bin Laden's compound

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-13256676

go to love this quote from the article

DNA tests later confirmed that Bin Laden was dead, US officials said. - magic timing, new record for DNA testing, isn't it?

Bin Laden was buried at sea after a Muslim funeral on board an aircraft carrier, Pentagon officials said. - how considerate and dramatic. There's only one problem, nobody belives it.

how many miles from islamabad to the aircraft carrier, 1000 miles?

Dont know the exact figures but what i think i do know is that the air craft carrier is the fastest ship we have and travels in excess of 60 miles an hour in rough seas. So it is possible even pulling a skier or two.smile.gif

A US spokesman has announced the body of Bin Laden will be treated with the utmost respect. It will be wrapped in pig skin for burial. :o

Bringing a new meaning to the phrase,..............(fill in).

..........most fitting!

Your info is dated, dude. It's all different now. Of course Bin Laden wont be a big issue anymore, but the PERCEPTION of Obama has changed permanently. He is unbeatable.

What a seemingly low regard you have for others. You know it's all bullshit but assume they won't. What an elitist attitude and besides I think you're wrong. Give people more credit.

Edited by lannarebirth

Your info is dated, dude. It's all different now. Of course Bin Laden wont be a big issue anymore, but the PERCEPTION of Obama has changed permanently. He is unbeatable.

Indeed, yesterday was a bit of an Austerlitz moment for Obama. Whilst I don't believe in any new world order style conspiracy theories I do suspect the economy and even the entire monetary system may implode. I say 'may' as we are in uncharted territory trying to re-write the rules which have determined when an economy goes bust. Google 'This time it's different' if you are curious.

Edited by Steely Dan

the picture of him dead (only one )

is such a bad fake an 11 year old can open it in photoshop and see its been doctored.

It has been mentioned over and over again that the American government has released no photos. That would be from the Internet wacko contingent.