Osama Bin Laden dead - USA has his body

george

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This absolutely stinks

No body, they claim they buried it at sea as is custom in some parts of Islam... yet why didnt they do the same with Saddam or his son..? Instead they took pictures and filmed it.

Osama never, to a certain extent ever existed. I must remind everyone that this comes in the same week that Obama is starting his campaigning for re-election, the same week he releases his birth certificate, the same week as the Royal wedding, and the same week they killed Gadaffi's son and grandchildren.

Novus Ordo Seclurn.

dam_n Prince WIlliam! You are right, it all has to do with the Royal Wedding!!!!!!

Why did America kill him? Was he a good or bad man..?? well, its been too long.. we don't care anymore.

How silly. He claimed credit for the attacks on America in 2011 and a number of global attacks since then. Been living in a cave, have we?

This absolutely stinks

Yes, it's a very stinky day indeed for detractors of President Obama. Bush promised -- Obama delivered.

Well I am a detractor but posted earlier that it is his show and he is Commander and agree that this is the way it works - good for him and us etc but don t get to carried away and start counting chickens, after all it is May - not October. By the time he starts reminding everyone about this they will be saying so what and what about (entry long list) but for the time enjoy and I agree Obama admin gets one gold star.:jap:

Footage from inside Bin Laden's compound

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-13256676

go to love this quote from the article

DNA tests later confirmed that Bin Laden was dead, US officials said. - magic timing, new record for DNA testing, isn't it?

Bin Laden was buried at sea after a Muslim funeral on board an aircraft carrier, Pentagon officials said. - how considerate and dramatic. There's only one problem, nobody belives it.

how many miles from islamabad to the aircraft carrier, 1000 miles?

Edited by elcent

The US might or might not care about Bin Laden's "Islamic Rights", but they do care about how the world, and especially the Islamic world, respond to it.

Mainstream Americans respect ALL religions. Unfortunately, they don't respect non-believers.

Of course they do. Start hanging out with a better crowd.

I didn't say ALL Americans, dude. You're funny.

http://www.washingto...nwGF_story.html

You know it wasn't until I moved to Thailand that I satarted to discount what I read and put more stock in what I see. I have seen so many "journalism" stories that were just pure bunk (western and local medias alike). I gave up TV media at the turn of the millenia and I couldn't be happier. Instead of choosing between 2 shitty P'sOV in some insipid punditry showcase I tend to find my own way now or ignore the thing altogether. I recommend it highly.

7 Hours Ago I have just contacted someone who lives in same area where the house is. She said they heard a bang of helicopter fall and thought it was earthquake. She has confirmed the house has been empty. It is at a distance from the residential area the house can be viewed all the time and no movement has been seen and suddenly its become Osama's residence, where are his remains in sea according to AMERICA!

from a poster at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

No trial, no jury, no video, no photo, no body. :huh:

The news says he resisted. So what choice but to kill him? He previously stated many times he would never surrender and predicted the circumstances of his own death. I guess he hoped to be a martyr. More reason to get rid of his body super fast.

I read international press, Der Spiegel, Le Monde, The Guardian. Converging information, far away from the general postings here.

I stand corrected. It was indeed a KILL operation without a desire to capture him alive.

Without wishing to sound patronising, soldiers are trained to KILL. Shoot to wound is a wonderful idea dreamt up by Hollywood. if you play big boy games for real not on your laptop, bad boys get killed, no ifs no buts that's your job and if you don't, you potentially let yourself and your mates down in a way far harder than just having to restart the game.

Yes, the Towers come down and immediately, within days, the debris, including any possible evidence, is removed off shore and disposed of.

No forensics necessary, folks. We knew who did it as before the day was over (we just couldn't stop 'em ahead of time).

Now, ten years later, the "perpetrator" is found and killed and-- wait a minute, hold on there!-- his body is buried at sea in accordance with Islamic practices -- within 24 hours.

Believing the 'official' version does require some minor filling in the blanks, but believing the conspiracies requires a special kind of gullibility or paranoia, take your pick.

No, I'm not going to pick as I fall in neither of your self-serving categories.

I am not by any stretch of the imagination a conspiracy theorist nor right-winger. I hate all politicians, regardless of race, gender, religion or party. They have "single-handedly" destroyed my country, without remorse.

I have no comment on who felled the Twin Towers as I have insufficient reliable information to come to a conclusion.

I was a cop for over 20 years. A homicide detective for 13. I am far from gullible, and just as far from paranoid.

I am, however, quite capable setting aside emotions for an appropriate period of time to allow logical thought.

Buildings the height of the Twin Towers do not fall into their own footprints. Not once, let alone twice.

Building #7, the one you never hear about in the news, also fell the same day--into its own footprint. It had not, however, been hit by an airplane.

No forensics at one of the largest crime scenes in history. If this had happened at a celebrity murder scene "out of respect for the victims and because we know who did it," would you trust the official police statement?

And, finally, if there is no such thing as a conspiracy, why are there more statutory laws making them illegal, than any other crime?

A conspiracy simply requires two or more people coming together to accomplish a goal that is illegal.

Happens every day.

As much as I love my country and respect my fellow Americans, I also know my government officials are lying sacks of pathetic sh!t.

And here they use a perfect excuse to get rid of the evidence, once again, telling us we can trust them.

Go ahead, bud. You trust 'em.

Edited by happyrobert

DNA tests later confirmed that Bin Laden was dead, US officials said. - magic timing, new record for DNA testing, isn't it?

Bin Laden was buried at sea after a Muslim funeral on board an aircraft carrier, Pentagon officials said. - how considerate and dramatic. There's only one problem, nobody belives it.

Well there in lies a technical detail! The helicopters used, would at a push be doing 130 kts and would need to refuel a couple of times, if they were carrying extra fuel pods then they would be doing a slower speed. You are all capable of doing the maths, but the 'extraction time' of OBL's body to arrival time at a carrier would not have been short. Unsure if a fixed wing was used in between heli flights, need to wait and see.

I am not by any stretch of the imagination a conspiracy theorist nor right-winger. I hate all politicians, regardless of race, gender, religion or party. They have "single-handedly" destroyed my country, without remorse.

I have no comment on who felled the Twin Towers as I have insufficient reliable information to come to a conclusion.

I was a cop for over 20 years. A homicide detective for 13. I am far from gullible, and just as far from paranoid.

I am, however, quite capable setting aside emotions for an appropriate period of time to allow logical thought.

Buildings the height of the Twin Towers do not fall into their own footprints. Not once, let alone twice.

Building #7, the one you never hear about in the news, also fell the same day--into its own footprint. It had not, however, been hit by an airplane.

No forensics at one of the largest crime scenes in history. If this had happened at a celebrity murder scene "out of respect for the victims and because we know who did it," would you trust the official police statement?

And, finally, if there is no such thing as a conspiracy, why are there more statutory laws making them illegal, than any other crime?

A conspiracy simply requires two or more people coming together to accomplish a goal that is illegal.

Happens every day.

As much as I love my country and respect my fellow Americans, I also know my government officials are lying sacks of pathetic sh!t.

And here they use a perfect excuse to get rid of the evidence, once again, telling us we can trust them.

that's it all about ... thanks for the post

and Obama will stand up some day and say we'll take CAIR ... oops!

Well there in lies a technical detail! The helicopters used, would at a push be doing 130 kts and would need to refuel a couple of times, if they were carrying extra fuel pods then they would be doing a slower speed. You are all capable of doing the maths, but the 'extraction time' of OBL's body to arrival time at a carrier would not have been short. Unsure if a fixed wing was used in between heli flights, need to wait and see.

They most likely used a Pave Hawk for the assault. A normal Black Hawk can do 180 MPH, but I don't really know how much faster a Pave Hawk is (Wiki says 225 MPH). But I doubt that they would take those all the way to the carrier when a C2 could be waiting anywhere to take the body.

Edited by luckizuchinni

Why did America kill him? Was he a good or bad man..?? well, its been too long.. we don't care anymore.

How silly. He claimed credit for the attacks on America in 2011 and a number of global attacks since then. Been living in a cave, have we?

Eh??? :blink::ph34r:

Biggest murder scene of the century and there are no photos, no forensic teams and the body is dumped in the sea. This would be too retarded even for someone like Bush Jr. to do. Would also be too retarded for a 4 years old to believe and unbelievably retarded for all those thousands of people that started dancing in the streets like a bunch of monkeys on crack to believe such a stupid news, not even mentioning that I think that dancing on someone's death is wrong on so many levels, that I don't even know where to begin, considering that all those people pose as good Christians...The world is getting freakin' dumb by second... <_<

Yes, the Towers come down and immediately, within days, the debris, including any possible evidence, is removed off shore and disposed of.

No forensics necessary, folks. We knew who did it as before the day was over (we just couldn't stop 'em ahead of time).

Now, ten years later, the "perpetrator" is found and killed and-- wait a minute, hold on there!-- his body is buried at sea in accordance with Islamic practices -- within 24 hours.

Believing the 'official' version does require some minor filling in the blanks, but believing the conspiracies requires a special kind of gullibility or paranoia, take your pick.

Happens every day.

Quite a persuasive argument.

So WHO can I believe, or do I just put my fingers in my ears and go "lah, lah, lah, lah"

Happens every day.

So WHO can I believe, or do I just put my fingers in my ears and go "lah, lah, lah, lah"

Don't believe anyone. Make up your own mind. Never let anyone do your reasoning for you.

Edited by teatree

Happens every day.

happyrobert

You are on the money mate!!

Card Holder

It helps ;)

They most likely used a Pave Hawk for the assault. A normal Black Hawk can do 180 MPH, but I don't really know how much faster a Pave Hawk is (Wiki says 225 MPH). But I doubt that they would take those all the way to the carrier when a C2 could be waiting anywhere to take the body.

Lets just say No! :)

The speeds you quote are for clean fit aircraft, operating at optimum density altitude. These aircraft were not clean, they were also heavy and operating at very high density altitudes. 130Kts !

So that`s the end of the bastard.Good riddance.

It might be the end of this bastard but I would imagine if true all hell is going to break out. Not a good time to be travelling around now. :(

Dunc. Stop sh£$%$£g yourself

its a set up

osamas been dead for years

this is just an exscuse to demolish half the planet.

I'm upset you fell for it dude

not even mentioning that I think that dancing on someone's death is wrong on so many levels, that I don't even know where to begin, considering that all those people pose as good Christians...The world is getting freakin' dumb by second... <_<

I agree, that's why I was so disgusted when Muslims around the world did that on 9/11...

Absolutely disgusting behavior, so now Karma has come to roost and it's their turn to be flabbergasted.. Fate's a bitch isn't it?

I

Good - but wont make one bit of difference. There are hundreds willing to 'martyr' themselves in his place.

Racism is not dead in Spain and Italy,where do you get that from? I have been to both countries watching England and our black players were subjected to terrible racism during both games.especially in Spain.this isn't going to go away that easy,bin laden has eluded the USA for years and you can bet this (if it is proved to be true!) will only make his name stronger.

Don't agree...Nazism pretty much died along with HItler...Italian and Spanish racism with Musolini and Franco. Individuals in history make a difference.

Good to see that the supply of Happy Drugs are still available....some of the contibutors to this thread must have blown their monthly allowance stocking up before getting on their keyboards to spout out their piffle...some are good humour...read not

The speeds you quote are for clean fit aircraft, operating at optimum density altitude. These aircraft were not clean, they were also heavy and operating at very high density altitudes. 130Kts !

Wrong on your part. First, what is "high density altitudes?" If you take that literally, that would mean seal level or below as that is where the air is densest. However, I assume you mean high altitude. Islamabad is at 1,600 feet, and much of the flying would be below that as the birds get closer to the sea. And I am glad you know the operating load on these birds as fitted out for this mission.

I have personally ridden Black Hawks into combat, and no, they do not dawdle along at 130 MPH.

Regardless, if I was planning this operation, I would transfer the body to a C2 Greyhound and get it out to the carrier in less than three hours. The carrier also has full medical facilities, so the body could be examined either somewhere in Pakistan, Afghanistan, or the carrier itself.

I wasn't in the firefight, so I don't know what happened or didn't happen. But the tin foil hat brigade really needs to use facts in order to buttress their claims, and to say that this scenario as presented is impossible as the carrier would be too far away to fit the time schedule is just simply not true. It could have happened exactly as reported. So to poke holes at the official version, you need another argument.

Happens every day.

Believe your heart.

In this matter, solid evidence simply isn't made available to draw a valid conclusion as to what is the truth. But lies are often easier to spot than we sometimes wish to admit, even to ourselves, because doing so takes us way out of our comfort zone--a place where no one wants to be.

But in the long run, does it matter who you believe? Will what you believe make a difference? Does an "informed vote" make a difference anymore?

Enjoy the beach. Drink your Chang ice-cold with an almond-eyed beauty.

Wrong on your part. First, what is "high density altitudes?" If you take that literally, that would mean seal level or below as that is where the air is densest. However, I assume you mean high altitude. Islamabad is at 1,600 feet, and much of the flying would be below that as the birds get closer to the sea. And I am glad you know the operating load on these birds as fitted out for this mission.

I have personally ridden Black Hawks into combat, and no, they do not dawdle along at 130 MPH.

Regardless, if I was planning this operation, I would transfer the body to a C2 Greyhound and get it out to the carrier in less than three hours. The carrier also has full medical facilities, so the body could be examined either somewhere in Pakistan, Afghanistan, or the carrier itself.

I wasn't in the firefight, so I don't know what happened or didn't happen. But the tin foil hat brigade really needs to use facts in order to buttress their claims, and to say that this scenario as presented is impossible as the carrier would be too far away to fit the time schedule is just simply not true. It could have happened exactly as reported. So to poke holes at the official version, you need another argument.

lucky

high density altitude, means high density altitude, go check it up eh!. I am glad you have ridden these 'birds' in to combat missions. May be I am mistaken, but I just flew them for 16 years, on many occasions flying guys like you into combat situations. I never said they 'dawdled' along, and i never said they did 130 mph, i said 130 kts. I am not a member of the tin foil brigade and am a retired career military pilot. I have no idea of where the carrier was or what the timescales were, I simply stated the airspeed these guys would have been operating at and said that you could all do the mathematics. I never poked holes in any official versions, I stated facts. Sorted?

Edited by GentlemanJim