Osama Bin Laden dead - USA has his body

george

I'm truly shocked, people are actually debating the kill? The kill that never happened? Really? I thought everyone knew this shit was bogus.... He's been dead for 10 years.

BangkokRick are you joking? Because you say some funny things dude. Watch these videos please. http://www.prisonplanet.com/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag.html

Got any proof about that 10 year thing? I mean other than something from outer space.

The simplest proof IMO is the lack of any communication from Osama since Dec 2001

Does anyone think a person like OBL would be silent for 10 years? During all this turmoil in the Middle East he will not release a single verifiable audio/video recording?

That he would not speak out against the things in Iraq/Afghanistan/Pakistan/Egypt/Libya ?

That would be like saying Gandhi takes a vacation to the Bahamas during the India Independent movement.

Putting aside whether he was right or wrong for demanding the western military leave Saudi & other ME areas......

Someone like him does not go silent for 10+ years anymore than someone like Gandhi/Martin Luther King/Mandella/Hitler/ would

Again I am not debating his cause I am saying one like him does not fall silent for 10 years

Edited by flying

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The simplest proof IMO is the lack of any communication from Osama since Dec 2001

Does anyone think a person like OBL would be silent for 10 years? During all this turmoil in the Middle East he will not release a single verifiable audio/video recording?

That he would not speak out against the things in Iraq/Afghanistan/Pakistan/Egypt/Libya ?

That would be like saying Gandhi takes a vacation to the Bahamas during the India Independent movement.

Putting aside whether he was right or wrong for demanding the western military leave Saudi & other ME areas......

Someone like him does not go silent for 10+ years anymore than someone like Gandhi/Martin Luther King/Mandella/Hitler/ would

Again I am not debating his cause I am saying one like him does not fall silent for 10 years

What about those tapes with OBL which have come out every once in a while? He wasn't really silent.

What about those tapes with OBL which have come out every once in a while? He wasn't really silent.

If you clicked the link I provided you wouldnt have to wonder any longer. Jeeze.....

All deemed fakes long ago

Only by the Internet conspiracy theory crowd that says the moon landing was faked. I could not find one mainstream source that he even hinted that they were not real.

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Ok, I'll add my 2 cents into the conspiracy theory.

Will and Kate married 2 days before OBL killed but had already said they have delayed the honeymoon.

Wonder if they were told prior the the wedding that it may get a bit dangerous for them to travel in the coming months.

Bin Laden is dead, he is as dead as a dodo.

About 2000 years ago there was a Jewish citizen who was publicly executed, his corpse dissapeared and no trace was ever found. thus the saying "He is dead but he will not lie down"

Publishing his official death certificate would consitute valid proof of his death.

Bin Laden may well prove the saying in the future.

When you are dead you must lie down and you are out of the game.

The photo I would like to see is when the gent goes to the nearby Coronado, CA SEAL outpost and informs the fellas that they have have all been played for saps by that ZObama guy.

If you clicked the link I provided you wouldnt have to wonder any longer. Jeeze.....

I clicked the link, now I wonder even more :D

Edited by rubl

Bin Laden is dead, he is as dead as a dodo.

About 2000 years ago there was a Jewish citizen who was publicly executed, his corpse dissapeared and no trace was ever found. thus the saying "He is dead but he will not lie down"

Publishing his official death certificate would consitute valid proof of his death.

Bin Laden may well prove the saying in the future.

When you are dead you must lie down and you are out of the game.

Yeah, the guy who came back to life three days later? OBL should be due any day now! :lol:

Yeah, the guy who came back to life three days later? OBL should be due any day now! :lol:

Totally incorrect. Depending on being Christian or Moslem, it's either Jesus Christ or Mohammed coming back. Pray that won't happen soon though, I'm still busy with my 'The End Is Near' sign ;)

Edited by rubl

The Military side of this operation was well planned and various possible disaster scenarios obviously taken into account.

The Political and Public Relations side however is a complete disaster.

1) He was shot dead in a firefight hiding behind his wife who was also killed

Shortly after we are told he was unarmed and his wife was only shot in the leg

2) We are told – and shown pictures – that the US Senior Administration watched to operation on Video in real-time

Now we are told there was a significant blackout in the Video coverage – 25 minutes according to some reports.

3) After the operation the President spends days agonising over whether ‘photos of the body should be shown to the public – this should have been carefully considered and a firm decision taken before the Operation.

4) Various Administration and other figures come out to tell us how a “gutsy” President spent many hours considering whether to authorise the Operation – in case the man was not there, or worse, the Operation failed in similar fashion to the attempt to rescue the Iranian hostages.

This was a long term, carefully planned Mission to remove the most wanted – and hated – man in the world, the only thing this “gutsy” President was worried about was the affect any such situation would have on him and his political future.

There’s nothing at all “gutsy” about that.

Patrick

I could not find one mainstream source that he even hinted that they were not real.

Then please by all means point out an actual recording or video from recent years

( wikipedia need not apply nor any claims by the US of a verified tape/video )

Edited by flying

This mission just reaffirms my belief that our (America) leaders are incompetent. For months, maybe years of planning to produce this FUBAR clearly shows it.

If the mission was to kill OBL, fine I don't have a problem with that, but to watch all these leaders tripping over their dicks to try to get their stories straight makes us all look like fools. Perhaps that is the reality that we have to live with.

I'm truly shocked, people are actually debating the kill? The kill that never happened? Really? I thought everyone knew this shit was bogus.... He's been dead for 10 years.

BangkokRick are you joking? Because you say some funny things dude. Watch these videos please. http://www.prisonpla...false-flag.html

Got any proof about that 10 year thing? I mean other than something from outer space.

we're waiting for a proof from the game in Pakistan. Got any?

I'm not the one spouting these ridiculous conspiracy theories. I don't have to prove anything.

Will and Kate married 2 days before OBL killed but had already said they have delayed the honeymoon.

Wonder if they were told prior the the wedding that it may get a bit dangerous for them to travel in the coming months.

Wallaby:

They had made plans to honeymoon in the Middle Eastern nation of Jordan.

Not a prime honeymoon spot with rioting and revolutions going on all over the place. I expect it would be dangerous for anyone to travel there now.

I clicked your link and read the article. I then voted on the infowars poll.

The question asked was this...."Did Obama really kill Osama Bin Laden".

I voted "no" since Obama didn't really kill anybody, much less OBL. A Seal killed OBL.

The votes were

1. No - 90% - 21,658

2. Yes - 10% - 2,443

Since the question was worded so poorly, are there that many people that really believe this nonsense or did some of them actually read and understand the words of the question?

This is a real junk site.

Wallaby:

Not a prime honeymoon spot with rioting and revolutions going on all over the place. I expect it would be dangerous for anyone to travel there now.

Ahh I see, I suppose I shall now have to resign in disgrace from the conspiracy theorist club. :D

Wallaby:

Ahh I see, I suppose I shall now have to resign in disgrace from the conspiracy theorist club. :D

No, just watch Entertainment Tonight and find out what is really happening in the world. :jap:

... the base facts that Osama was there and killed is by far the most reasonable conclusion of what happened. Someone went there and had a firefight, that is pretty evident. People were killed. That is pretty evident. The US government says they got bin Laden. Leaders in the government have seen the photos. Bin Laden's daughter said she watched her father get killed. His wife identified the body as his. People saw the body being loaded on a helo.

So until there is any evidence to the contrary, choosing to believe the most logical version of what happened does not make a person a naive lackey of the government.

Yes, it does.

Absolutely depressing to read your comments, and worse to realize that you fall in the majority.

All of your "evidence" upon which you lean, that you quote above, is only from newspapers. In a court during criminal proceedings the judge would not allow it to be mentioned, under threat of contempt, let alone entered.

It is not evidence. PERIOD.

I read online that Obama laid a wreath at Ground Zero today. I read online that Cam Newton was drafted by Carolina in the NFL draft. I read that the temperature in Dusseldorf was 66 F today. Is any of that "evidence?" Yet do I have any reason to disbelieve any of that. And if I do believe that, does that mean I have an inferior intellect?

Given nothing to the contrary, I accept those as facts. But if you told me you were in Dusseldorf today, and it was only 50 F, then I would have to take what you said into account and do more investigation.

You are throwing what is "evidence" in a court of law, but your analogy is faulty. If I am on the jury and a witness says he heard someone admit to a robbery, well, that is not firsthand, but it is admissible. And if you are the defense lawyer, and all you have to say is "I believe my client didn't do it," well, given no other evidence, I will probably vote for guilty.

And in this case, since I do not have access to the SEALs who conducted the operation, well, I have to rely on second, third, or fourth hand stories. But you are asking me to believe no hand stories, in other words, fantasy which you have come up with while sitting at your computer. And you accuse me of limited intellect?

There is something called Occam's Razor. More people should take that to heart.

I wasn't there. I didn't pull the trigger. So I don't know for a 100% certainty what happened. But until you or anyone else gives evidence, any evidence, then why should I immediately assume that what the evidence so far presented supports is all some sort of collosal scam?

As far as my comfort level, well, I am glad you know me so well. I happen to be a huge fan of authors as I mentioned above, and I would actually really love to find out that there is more to this than meets the eye. I get a kick out of this kind of thing, and I read avidly real historical cases of subterfuge. But just because I like it does not mean that I will jump into the conspiracy pool willy nilly without any evidence, heck, any indication that we are being scammed on this.

So take the flames personal, if you wish and criticize my intellect. But all you are ding is shouting "No, no no!" without anything to back it up.

You repeatedly use the word evidence.

"I wasn't there. I didn't pull the trigger. So I don't know for a 100% certainty what happened. But until you or anyone else gives evidence, any evidence, then why should I immediately assume that what the evidence so far presented supports is all some sort of collosal scam?" (Bold mine)

But your definition of it is far off. You seemingly accept "news reports" as evidence. It is not. No one in our government has given us evidence about this matter. It is their obligation to quell doubt, to bring unity rather than division. They have instead, poured gasoline on the fire of believability, and the citizens are divided and fighting one another.

No newspaper or government official has reason to be deceptive about laying wreaths, drafting football players nor posting the temperature. Therefore, there is no reason to disbelieve them.

And if they did lie about the temperature in a particular town, and if it was a big enough lie to change the course of history, then someone in that town, many in that town, would immediately go online and on the phone and spread the word about the lie.

Unfortunately, in this case, the folks in the town in question are Pakistanis, who have their own agenda to begin with, and are quite susceptible to the whims of the American government by any number of means.

My "analogy" about evidence in court is not an analogy. It's called procedure.

If you are on a jury and a witness testifies that he heard Robert confess to a robbery, it is hearsay. You can not, contrary to your claim above, convict on this. It can only be admissible to the extent that the witness heard Robert say that Robert committed a crime. It can not be admitted as evidence that Robert actually committed the crime.

Although motive, contrary to the movies, is not an element of any crime and can not be considered when deciding guilt or innocence, it can however go a very long way in deciding whether or not someone has a reason to commit a given crime. Our government has been deceptive on many occasions, caught red-handed sometimes, such as the lies they spouted that allowed the US to go into Viet Nam. President Johnson lied through his yellow teeth about the USS Maddox, and all the news agencies obediently published amazingly heroic stories about the American navy, and vilified the Vietnamese.

Unfortunately, people around the globe believed the newspapers and Time Magazine, et al, and America entered into a sad, costly and tumultuous period in its history.

And so, like a child who lies to his mother a few times, then promises to never lie again, it requires some time to get that trust back. It hasn't been long enough for me, nor millions of others who do not appreciate the officials we vote into office being dishonest with us.

..."But until you or anyone else gives evidence, any evidence, then why should I immediately assume that what the evidence so far presented supports is all some sort of collosal scam?" (bold mine)

I just gave you evidence. This evidence is readily available on the internet. But you can also request it through the Freedom of Information Act, therefore getting it directly from the source. The Gulf of Tonkin is evidence that our government is willing to lie to the world to complete a certain agenda.

Your jury analogy?

What if you are on a jury, and the prosecution presents a beautiful case for guilt. Absolutely full of horror and emotion and a slam-dunk.

Then the defense lawyer stands and says, "Well, I'd like to defend my client, but the government has refused to give me discovery. Further, they disposed of all the evidence they collected immediately after the crime. They disposed of photos, the body, trace evidence, and they have all eyewitnesses in protective custody and I can never, ever interview them.

Would you, in keeping with your analogy above, still find him guilty?

If you answer yes. I'll retire from this "debate" with you and grant you a win by default.

EDIT: By the way, you are saying, basically, that you know OBL was killed last week by SEALS.

I am not saying he was not, I am simply stating, I don't know.

Edited by happyrobert

happyrobert

nice to read your posts based in reason & logic instead of the usual...I heard, I read or I was told defense we usually see here.

But I will tell you ...although you surely know... it would be easier to thread a camel through the eye of a needle than have a logical exchange with many here on this subject ;)

Edited by flying

1) He was shot dead in a firefight hiding behind his wife who was also killed

Shortly after we are told he was unarmed and his wife was only shot in the leg

2) We are told – and shown pictures – that the US Senior Administration watched to operation on Video in real-time

Now we are told there was a significant blackout in the Video coverage – 25 minutes according to some reports.

3) After the operation the President spends days agonising over whether 'photos of the body should be shown to the public – this should have been carefully considered and a firm decision taken before the Operation.

4) Various Administration and other figures come out to tell us how a "gutsy" President spent many hours considering whether to authorise the Operation – in case the man was not there, or worse, the Operation failed in similar fashion to the attempt to rescue the Iranian hostages.

This was a long term, carefully planned Mission to remove the most wanted – and hated – man in the world, the only thing this "gutsy" President was worried about was the affect any such situation would have on him and his political future.

There's nothing at all "gutsy" about that.

Some excellent points. The story changed again yesterday, I would like to add one more to your list:

5) First, we were told that there was a 40 minute gun-battle. Now Reuters are reporting that there was no resistance at all. http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/05/us-binladen-pakistan-raid-idUSTRE7442NW20110505

happyrobert

nice to read your posts based in reason & logic instead of the usual...I heard, I read or I was told defense we usually see here.

But I will tell you ...although you surely know... it would be easier to thread a camel through the eye of a needle than have a logical exchange with many here on this subject ;)

Thank you, Flying.

Never in any of my posts did I claim OBL was not killed as reported. I simply make the statement that we don't know for sure and that there is substantial reason to doubt the government. It is their responsibility to prove their claims to some reasonable standard of proof, not ours to disprove them.

But the sheeple absolutely refuse to say, I don't know for sure. Isn't that odd?

I also said, that while I doubt OBL had much if anything to do with 11/9/01, I don't know who did.I say this because there is physical evidence to the contrary. Since there is physical evidence lacking, I also do not believe a plane hit the Pentagon, but I make no claims as to what did the damage. Just because I don't know what really happened, does not mean the government is passing on truth. And it does not mean I wear a tin hat, like those who say a missle hit the Pentagon.

You'll notice a pattern with the sheeple who take the government's word, and the word of journalists (often without a byline, something that has all but disappeared from news stories in the years following 11/9/01) without demanding hard evidence.

They repeatedly say they read this or saw it on the news, but they totally ignore rules of law and logic. When confronted with a rebuttal that breaks down each of their points, rather than employ logic to do their own rebutting, they say things about football players and temperatures and many then also break out the hot button phrases like conspiracy theorists or tin hat brigade or birthers, of which I myself am none.

It used to baffle me, but I have concluded that believing your government lies to you, maybe (and that is a definite maybe for me) even attacks its own citizens,well, that takes people out of their comfort zone. No one wants to believe the officials they put into office are lying to them, spending their tax money wrongly, and even endangering them and their families. Because they then must admit they are powerless to do something about it.

America is no longer a government by the people for the people.

No, it's easier to believe that their votes count and that by doing the same thing over and over they will eventually get a different result and all will be cheery in the world.

Logic will never prevail over the emotional.

As long as now we are looking for 'reason and logic' how about the following -- staged on the order of 'Springtime for Hitler'/ from The Producers:

Maestro -- Music please:

Sunday, January 3, 2010

(Sung to the tune, “How Are Things in Glocca Morra?”)

By Bill Britton

How are things in Tora Bora?

Is that Saudi creep still sleeping there?

Does he miss his friends in Khanabad,

in Kabul town, or in sandy Kandahar?

Are the Daisy Cutters still dropping there?

Is his turban still pulled o'er his ears?

Is there a need each day

to change his underwear,

does he really care not to breathe fresh air?

So I ask the Special Forces

and Marines along the way,

and each goat that comes a-singin'

"Yea, yea, yea":

Is it time for O bin Laden's auto-de-fe?

As long as now we are looking for 'reason and logic' how about the following -- staged on the order of 'Springtime for Hitler'/ from The Producers:

Maestro -- Music please:

Sunday, January 3, 2010

(Sung to the tune, "How Are Things in Glocca Morra?")

By Bill Britton

Is that Saudi creep still sleeping there?

Does he miss his friends in Khanabad,

in Kabul town, or in sandy Kandahar?

Are the Daisy Cutters still dropping there?

Is his turban still pulled o'er his ears?

Is there a need each day

to change his underwear,

does he really care not to breathe fresh air?

So I ask the Special Forces

and Marines along the way,

and each goat that comes a-singin'

"Yea, yea, yea":

Um,okay. Auto-de-fe.....I assume you are referring to OBL being accused, tried and convicted even before Building Seven fell on 11/9/01, without the benefit of being able to look at the evidence against him, if any.

That auto-de-fe?