Allah Or Jesus

chuang

This is a must read - it's short but very informative! The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially in the minority races! ! !

Allah or Jesus ? by Rick Mathes....

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Pretestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their belief systems. I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: Please correct me if I am wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad (Holy war) against the infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel ?

There was no disapreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied "Non-believers".

I responded, so, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commaned to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can go to heaven. Is that correct ?

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just gotton caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He sheepishly replied, "YES".

I then stated , Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven.

The Imam was speechless. I continued, I also have problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me.

Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me ?

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslim's beliefs.

I think everyone in the US and the world should be requies to read this, but with the liberal justice system,liberal mesia, and the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized. Please pass this on to all your e-mail contacts.

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well know leader in prison ministry. :o

Er I don't believe it for a second. I can't imagine any educated person, icluding any Imam, being stupid enough to fall into such a simplistic trap - especially when it is actually false that ' most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad (Holy war) against the infidels of the world'

By the way jihad I looked up as I was certain it doesn't mean 'Holy War' it actually means..."is an Arabic word that means "striving in the way of God." This striving can take a number of forms, including the daily inner struggle to be a better person. However, jihad is often used to refer to an armed struggle fought in defense of Islam."

"And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven."

Er, nope. Killing anyone, infidel or not, is, by definition, in gross contradiction to the teachings of Mohamid and the Koran (choose your spellings for these words). What is usually twisted by those who would use the religion as their weopon, is that Mohamid was questioned wetehr it was acceptable to kill your enermy during times of war. To which he said yes, to defend yourself (jihad - see earlier). This included any that faught against you and their offspring less they should rise up and kill you. etc. etc. The chances of any Imam not knowing this, and certainly anyone asked to give a talk to non-muslim government workers, is just too hard to believe.

...er and in the cruisades, and for centuaries thereafter, the Popes of the time did order the deaths and distruction of all non-Catholics - this included the pillaging of fellow (and likely first) Christians the Greeks!

PS: No I'm not a Muslim, or a Christain, I'm a Buddhist, but I have no bells attached to either of my legs.