ManU In Decline?

Bredbury Blue

So Carmine you would call that a "track record of success and a lot of trophies"??

No i thought not wink.png

Well its a <deleted> sight more than Moyes has achieved. Villas-Boas did it in his first season at the age of 33. How old is Moyes and what has he done?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Carmine you would call that a "track record of success and a lot of trophies"??

No i thought not wink.png

Well its a <deleted> sight more than Moyes has achieved. Villas-Boas did it in his first season at the age of 33. How old is Moyes and what has he done?

Over to you Mrred biggrin.png

Portuguese league and the losers cup? facepalm.giflaugh.png

I think Moyes needs a season at United or two don't you(Community Shield aside tongue.png ).....what has AVB won at Spurs in his time there?

And you know that he will not get the massive amount of money he got this season to spend a again...whereas at United Moyes will have plenty come January and close season so realistically it is now or never for AVB....win nothing this year and the pressure will mount wink.png

Portuguese league and the losers cup? facepalm.giflaugh.png

I think Moyes needs a season at United or two don't you(Community Shield aside tongue.png ).....what has AVB won at Spurs in his time there?

And you know that he will not get the massive amount of money he got this season to spend a again...whereas at United Moyes will have plenty come January and close season so realistically it is now or never for AVB....win nothing this year and the pressure will mount wink.png

You really do have one hell of an imagination, MrEd

So Carmine you think if AVB wins nothing this season he will not be under pressure?

And he certainly won't be getting 80-100 Million to spend again will he?

No imagining anything that is the facts of the modern game.

So Carmine you think if AVB wins nothing this season he will not be under pressure?

Villas-Boas needs to make the top four. Anything else is a bonus and i doubt very much if he will get another 80-100m unless we are able to sell our best player for that sum next summer.

Last season we missed top four by a point but still achieved our highest points tally since the premier league started. He can also take a great deal of credit for turning Bale into a world class player that those spanish clubs paid 85.7m for.

Villas-Boas needs to make the top four. Anything else is a bonus and i doubt very much if he will get another 80-100m unless we are able to sell our best player for that sum next summer.

Last season we missed top four by a point but still achieved our highest points tally since the premier league started. He can also take a great deal of credit for turning Bale into a world class player that those spanish clubs paid 85.7m for.

Top four!! I thought you was going to win the league as some of your buddies here have been saying,i can assure you as i have said before you still have no real quality up front and the loss of Bale is already showing.Soldildo or Divo up front?? Naaaa.

Top four!! I thought you was going to win the league as some of your buddies here have been saying,i can assure you as i have said before you still have no real quality up front and the loss of Bale is already showing.Soldildo or Divo up front?? Naaaa.

So if we still had Bale and not bought the seven, do you think we would have more points than we have now ?

Edited by alfieconn

Soldado scored more than 80 goals in three seasons at valencia but i hasten to remind you MrEd a striker is only as good as the service they get. He's playing in a new set up and it takes time but i tell you now, he'll score in excess of 20 goals this year.

Were suffering the loss of Bale are we sitting second in the table!!!

btw, its your worst start to a league campaign in 24 years. Enjoy

Moyes will be sacked before the end of January. He will lose the dressing room before then, and Rooney will be the one holding the machete.

Rafa as interim manager. tongue.png

I forget who posted it, but lots of things have changed since SAF took the reins at United. Moyes won't have the luxury of even two years to impress, particularly if United continue to look as woeful as they have looked the past two weeks. The suited heavy hitters will see to that even if Joe Regular does not.thumbsup.gif

So if we still had Bale and not bought the seven, do you think we would have more points than we have now ?

How many goals have you scored?

How many penalties have you been awarded?

You have been very lucky and your lack of quality up front will hit you soon enough,injuries...suspensions...and loss of form (admittedly Soldado and Defoe could not get much worse at the moment) will hit you soon.

You have been very lucky and your lack of quality up front will hit you soon enough,injuries...suspensions...and loss of form (admittedly Soldado and Defoe could not get much worse at the moment) will hit you soon.

Tell you what Red you have a wicked sense of humour.... Be great to have a beer with you as you are a cracking wind up merchant. Only trouble is the majority of us are fairly educated in terms of understanding the game so we can see right through ya....hahahah.... Or, do you really believe the drivel that you come out with? Now that would be a worry!

Before our very eyes Man U are in total decline. Why? As I have said elsewhere on this forum Moyes was and is the totally wrong appointment. He has won nothing of significance and never will.

All the top clubs have managers with a track record of success and usually a lot of trophies to prove it, and the irony is that it was the former manager Ferguson who is probably most responsible for the disastrous appointment of Moyes.

Being a decent manager does not mean Ferguson is a decent head hunter.

Ultimately the owners are to blame and then again its' the club fans who will suffer.

But not my problem..

What has AVB at Spurs won before?

What has Pelligrini at City won before?

What has Brenda at Liverpool won before?

Don't come on here spouting <deleted>...... Moyes has only been in the job 6 games losing three matches two of them away at our greatest rivals! Posted Image

Plus you could hardly say that City & Chelsea are 'firing on all cylinders' either. Early days, far too early for knee jerk reactions.

Scored over 20 goals in all competitions, given a couple of penalties and conceded only two goals. Great start, very satisfied.

Next....coffee1.gif

6 goals in the Premier league including 2 or 3 penalty's in 6 games!!.....next....coffee1.gif

Tell you what Red you have a wicked sense of humour.... Be great to have a beer with you as you are a cracking wind up merchant. Only trouble is the majority of us are fairly educated in terms of understanding the game so we can see right through ya....hahahah.... Or, do you really believe the drivel that you come out with? Now that would be a worry!

Your the one that said you are going to win the league!! lol

I come up for gas sometimes in the form of cider wink.png i don't do drivel only dribble.

Mr Red: go to Wikipedia to see what Pelligrini and AVB have won. Agree about brenda but when he was appointed liverpool certainly not top 4 etc..

I agree with the prediction elsewhere above re Moyes to be gone by January.

Instead of fingering Moyes, United should be focussing on getting rid of a slow,injury prone and aging defence which he has inherited.

Mr Red: go to Wikipedia to see what Pelligrini and AVB have won. Agree about brenda but when he was appointed liverpool certainly not top 4 etc..

I agree with the prediction elsewhere above re Moyes to be gone by January.

Instead of fingering Moyes, United should be focussing on getting rid of a slow,injury prone and aging defence which he has inherited.

No question about it. No wonder United is having a tough time with a mediocre midfield, one centre back figuratively at death's door, and the other not far from there with his bad back. I'm not a big fan of Moyes but he is stuck with an aging squad and battling the ghost of SAF. Not an envious situation.

All that said...it is funny.tongue.png

This isn't about us though Red. We have our own thread. Seriously though, I know you will all pretend to back him but you must be getting slightly worried at his appointment now.

Not at all mate in fact i am 100% confident that he will do extremely well this season.I am real United follower mate and understand that the coaching and tactical set up at United at the moment is taking time to bed in.....once this is sorted the manager WILL have the players playing more relaxed free-flowing football again.

Although it could take time the league this year will be won with a a low points tally so it will be closer than years before.

Nobody barring Arsenal are at it are they.

Remember you played well yesterday and got beat....we played badly and got beat.