Humor Removal Before Joining Thai Visa

Thongkorn

OK. We're all convinced that you're a laugh a minute, whilst the rest of us are just boring.

Or then again it could just be that few topics lend themselves to humour, especially when posters take a position with which we may disagree.

You are joking, aren't you?

From time to time there are topics where it might be inappropriate to post any but the most saccharin yet tasteful cheer-up wit, but if you're not willing to put in the effort to drag a laugh out of the most asinine or morose posters on here, then really, you cannot blame the other posters for your laziness.

To be honest, I feel guilty - inadequate, even, at being unable to draw more humour from your ongoing romance with Sarahsbloke, but your post above has given me the motivation I needed, and I realise, I should try harder.

More trying, I think, is the correct turn of phrase

SC

+1, :)

Sore not saw.

Source not sauce.

Seem not seam.

How can I be happy with so many spelling mistakes on TV?

Yeah. What loosers!

Loose the non-sequitors of woe.

I thought the OP's surreal humour was particularly entertaining; I could imagine Boris Karloff with a saw head.

I assumed 'sauce of information' was a minor mistake through not being blessed with English as a mother tongue, and that he meant 'saucy information' - that was the only reason I persevered through the rest of the thread!

SC

Sore not saw.

Source not sauce.

Seem not seam.

How can I be happy with so many spelling mistakes on TV?

Yeah. What loosers!

Yah missed "by" not "buy". :whistling:

And if I had 5 lagers I would never post anything. I'd be sitting on the toilet all day instead of trying to finish my book. You guys ALREADY give me more entertainment than necessary, when I'm reading instead of working.

Everybody should be made to drink at least 5 pints of lager before posting. That should make it more interesting.

Everybody should be made to be a moderator for a month. That would stop them moaning about moderation.