Music Recording Equipment In Thailand

เพลง

Hello

I'm moving to Thailand in March and am looking at either buying an 8 track over here and taking it with me, or preferably buying one when I get there.

I can't seem to find out how much I would expect to pay in Thailand for thie untis I'm interested in or, indeed, if they are even avaliable in Thailand!

The units I'm particularly interestedin are the Boss BR 864 and the BR 900CD

Does anybody know if these units are avaliable in Thailand and if so what I might be looking at paying for them?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hello

I'm moving to Thailand in March and am looking at either buying an 8 track over here and taking it with me, or preferably buying one when I get there.

I can't seem to find out how much I would expect to pay in Thailand for thie untis I'm interested in or, indeed, if they are even avaliable in Thailand!

The units I'm particularly interestedin are the Boss BR 864  and the BR 900CD

Does anybody know if these units are avaliable in Thailand and if so what I might be looking at paying for them?

Any help would be much appreciated!

You can pick up anything in BKK. The instructions will be in Thai though, and no chance of a refund if it's wrong or broke. Buy before you come here - there are too many variables and you will end up paying the same.

The units I'm particularly interestedin are the Boss BR 864  and the BR 900CD

You don’t say whether you would bring it from the Moon of from Mars or from wherever, as for some electrical equipment this can possibly make a difference because of differences in the electrical supply (voltage, cycles)

…for some electrical equipment this can possibly make a difference because of differences in the electrical supply (voltage, cycles)

The Moon and USA: 120 V, 60 Hz

Philippines: 220 V, 60 Hz

Mars and Thailand: 220 V, 50 Hz

For other terrestrial places, see this web page, then check the label on your equipment.

Sorry guys I should have been a little clearer...

The units I'm interested in, I am very familiar with, so a manual wouldn't be an issue.

I'm coming from the UK... I don't know anything about the voltage thingamy jig but I used to have one of the units and took it with me last time I came to Thailand and it worked fine.

All I'm really after is prices in Thailand.

Cheers for feedback so far!

You will find prices are much the same or cheaper than the UK most stuff available and manuals are normally in all langauges! Dont know specific prices for items you want but you should be able to get them OK. I think Bose does have a number of dealers all over Thailand if you look on there website it should point you in the right direction.

Hope that helps :o

You will find prices are much the same or cheaper than the UK most stuff available and manuals are normally in all langauges! Dont know specific prices for items you want but you should be able to get them OK. I think Bose does have a number of dealers all over Thailand if you look on there website it should point you in the right direction.

Hope that helps :o

Thankyou. Boss did point me in the direction of thier one and only "authorised repair center" in Thailand. I visited the website but it has no prices or details of product avaliability (the only thing I could find on the site was copious links to roldand usa pages, which were equally unhelpful). I sent them an email but no reply.

I could always chance it and hope they have what I need... if not shipping from the UK could end up being rather pricey...

Cheers!

เพลง