Beds & Furniture Shops

SidJames

Index on Sukhumvit, SB furniture next to Tesco on Sukhumvit, there is a place doing deals on beds on Pattaya Tai at the enrance to Duck square, dont know what they are like but saw the signs yesterday.

With little pleasure I have furnished 3 houses here, Sofa's, IMHO, best place if you want quality is Index, bed you can get from a lot of different places, depends on style and price you want to pay, matteress's - there always seems to be a sale somewhere, just got to find the best price for quality.

Recently bought a bed from Index, good quality for 15000bt

but their mattresses were very overpriced and ended up getting a

Dunlopillow pocket spring mattress from Homepro during a promotion.

Very pleased with both.

With little pleasure I have furnished 3 houses here, Sofa's, IMHO, best place if you want quality is Index, bed you can get from a lot of different places, depends on style and price you want to pay, matteress's - there always seems to be a sale somewhere, just got to find the best price for quality.

You must be joking! Best place for quality is Index??? What kind of standard did you set? Cheap, I agree. But for the quality, sorry, but no!

<br />
<br />With little pleasure I have furnished 3 houses here, Sofa's, IMHO, best place if you want quality is Index, bed you can get from a lot of different places, depends on style and price you want to pay, matteress's - there always seems to be a sale somewhere, just got to find the best price for quality.<br />
<br />You must be joking! Best place for quality is Index??? What kind of standard  did you set?  Cheap, I agree. But for the quality, sorry, but no!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

The original OP was after a sofa bed/proper bed and mattress. I agree some of the Index quality is not the highest but it is generally better than SB, Koncept Home Works. Their selection of non wooden beds is probably the most extensive in Pattaya. I would be interested to know where you would recommend for better quality (and selection) of the proper bed that isn't ridiculously expensive - a la Decorum or the Design shop next door to Home (Works?) on Sukhumvit?

I agree with sotsira on the matresses.

Ridiculously expensive? Quality has a price. If you can not make the difference, then don't be so negative....

FYI there is a shop next to Decorum with large sofas selection and some beds. But might be too expensive too.... For your liking !

You must be joking! Best place for quality is Index??? What kind of standard did you set? Cheap, I agree. But for the quality, sorry, but no!

I wasn't joking, as you are so obviously an expert, please let us know all the places with better quality?

Index, for quality sofa's was the most expensive place I found, again perhaps you can enlighten us?