90 Day Report In Central Bangkok

When I went last time to Immigration at Chalermprakiat Government Complex I read a info that there is a Immigration service at particular days in central Bangkok.

Anyone know the location and if I can do my 90 day report there.

Two locations have been mentioned:

Bangkok Buddy Lodge Hotel Mobile Immigration Service

Every second Tuesday of the month.

Bangkok Bumrungrad Hospital Mobile Immigration Service

Every third Tuesday of the month.

Source:

Initial information in that topic indicated that the schedule may be a bit erratic. If you use one of these locations, kindly report your experience in that topic.

Two locations have been mentioned:

Bangkok Buddy Lodge Hotel Mobile Immigration Service

Every second Tuesday of the month.

Bangkok Bumrungrad Hospital Mobile Immigration Service

Every third Tuesday of the month.

If you use one of these locations, kindly report your experience in that topic.

Thanks, will check Buddy Lodge next week and report.

I checked today at Buddy Lodge in Khao San. The Bangkok Bank staff informed me it is now every 2nd Saturday in the month. So, I need to go tomorrow.

Enclosed a photo of the Immigration poster info in front of the Buddy Hotel....

post-54807-0-88537800-1307697903_thumb.j

I checked today at Buddy Lodge in Khao San. The Bangkok Bank staff informed me it is now every 2nd Saturday in the month. So, I need to go tomorrow.

Thanks for posting the photo. That is a great help for many people.

You can report up to 7 days after the reporting date and 7 days before the reporting dat, soem reports suggest now even up to 14 days before.

Of course mailing your report is also an option. For BKK I believe the requirment is that if you report late, you must do it in person and not by mail.

Thank you very much for this information. I have now updated the marker information on Google Maps accordingly, with a link to your post.

promised to tell you my experience:

Just did my 90 day report this morning 10am at Buddy Lodge hotel in Kao San. I was the only foreigner at that time. They where surprised that I know about this Saturday morning. (beware Tue. 14, no service!)

The whole process took about 10 min. Reason for taking so long: They used my case for training and I had a nice conversation in good english with the staff.

The mobile immigration office is set up downstairs at the entrance of the hotel. They put up 2 tables and 4 chairs for the farang. 4 officers, one was a trainer and 2 police managed the process.

In general - very friendly and efficient service.

Edited by prepress

Thanks for posting the photo. That is a great help for many people.

No longer Tuesdays at Khao San Road, what about Bumrungrad?

You can report up to 7 days after the reporting date and 7 days before the reporting dat, soem reports suggest now even up to 14 days before.

Of course mailing your report is also an option. For BKK I believe the requirment is that if you report late, you must do it in person and not by mail.

Mario,

I am due to fly out exactly 7 days after my 90 days is due for reporting and I know this was the rule years ago but have they changed the rules with regards to 7 days after.

I persumed this was the case as you have pointed out but someone told me that they don't allow you 7 days after any more? Can you (anyone) please confirm if this is still the case?

It would save me a trip to sort the 90 reporting if indeed, this rule still applies.

Cheers in advance

JJP

The 7 days is for late reporting - not an option not to report if it is only going to be 7 days (in my reading) - so if you do not report and are found out on next report suspect you will be subject to a 2,000 baht fine.

I believe that you are correct. I usually just sign the form and my employer sends somebody to immigration to file the report but last year my employer forgot to file the report in time and I was told that I had to go in person because the report was late. I was fined 2000 baht ( although my employer paid ) but it was just a formality. No questions about why I was late

The 7 days is for late reporting - not an option not to report if it is only going to be 7 days (in my reading) - so if you do not report and are found out on next report suspect you will be subject to a 2,000 baht fine.

Lopburi,

I understand what your saying thanks.

For example - I flew out of Thailand last year before my 90 day was up and when I came back I calculated the 90 days and then went back to immigration and they did not say anything.

This time I will fly out 7 days after my 90 day reporting and return to Thailand after a 5 week holiday so my 90 day reporting will start again when I arrive back in Thailand.

I was just going to fly out without reporting or do you think it's better to just do the 90 day reporting just for the 7 days even though I am allowed 7 days after the due date?

Do you think the immigration will really check next time even though the arrival date stamp will be in line with the 90 day reporting.

Thanks ,

JJP

Does this mean that a 1 yr B visa no longer needs to loop the border every 90 days? That it can be done every other Saturday (or is it second Saturday of the month?) at Buddy Lodge (what is the address on Khao San?) or every third Tuesday (is that every third Tuesday or every third Tuesday of the month?) at Bumramgrad Hospital?

Lopburi,

I understand what your saying thanks.

For example - I flew out of Thailand last year before my 90 day was up and when I came back I calculated the 90 days and then went back to immigration and they did not say anything.

This time I will fly out 7 days after my 90 day reporting and return to Thailand after a 5 week holiday so my 90 day reporting will start again when I arrive back in Thailand.

I was just going to fly out without reporting or do you think it's better to just do the 90 day reporting just for the 7 days even though I am allowed 7 days after the due date?

Do you think the immigration will really check next time even though the arrival date stamp will be in line with the 90 day reporting.

Thanks ,

JJP

Do the report before you leave.

Does this mean that a 1 yr B visa no longer needs to loop the border every 90 days? That it can be done every other Saturday (or is it second Saturday of the month?) at Buddy Lodge (what is the address on Khao San?) or every third Tuesday (is that every third Tuesday or every third Tuesday of the month?) at Bumramgrad Hospital?

No that is not what it means. A visa entry is only 90 days - if you intend to use that you must exit every 90 days or less. Only if you qualify for one year extension of stay with work permit/salary/company paperwork could you use Immigration (for a one year extension of stay).

• 2 months later...