Black & Decker Drill Spares In Pattaya

raybarrell

Can anyone please tell me where I can buy a replacement battery for my Black & Decker Cordless drill, in Pattaya, or Chonburi area. I am thinking of buying on eBay but then there is a problem sending to Thailand. Thanks for your help Ray B.

You could try the power tools shop on Pattaya Nua (same side as the bus station, about 75 mts towards Sukhumvit Road). They do stock a few B&D tools.

I'm not sure whether they will have a battery in stock but I'm pretty sure they will get one for you. Take the old battery with you - no English spoken.

WARNING - If you are a power tool freak (like me) you will not get out of there with just a new battery.

Also - B&D have at least one factory in Thailand

Black & Decker (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. Mr Suebpong Panpruet Managing Director 51 Soi Sukhumvit 26 (Aree), Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand Tel : 02 259-8520-6 Fax :02 259-8529 E-mail : //removed// Website : www.bdk.com

Edited by Tywais
e-mail removed as per forum rules

Thx for your reply, I have tried the shop in pattaya Neu.But will contact B&D by email see if the man can help me . Thank you for your help Regards Ray

You could try the power tools shop on Pattaya Nua (same side as the bus station, about 75 mts towards Sukhumvit Road). They do stock a few B&D tools.

I'm not sure whether they will have a battery in stock but I'm pretty sure they will get one for you. Take the old battery with you - no English spoken.

WARNING - If you are a power tool freak (like me) you will not get out of there with just a new battery.

Black & Decker (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. Mr Suebpong Panpruet Managing Director 51 Soi Sukhumvit 26 (Aree), Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand Tel : 02 259-8520-6 Fax :02 259-8529 E-mail : //removed// Website : www.bdk.com

• 3 weeks later...

Thx for your reply, I have tried the shop in pattaya Neu.But will contact B&D by email see if the man can help me . Thank you for your help Regards Ray

Did you get any joy, I need batteries also.

:)