Tree Pruning

GiantFan

I have contacted numerous local comopanies to get a quote to prune a few of my trees and cart the rubish away. They all are happy to prune them, but carting away seems to be the problem. All are "too busy" at the moment to quote. The one company that did stop by to have a look said it would take one day for a team of 4 guys.

My job may be too small for the well known companies (that advertise in the Gazette, et al) to bother. I am happy to work with a smaller, hungrier, company. I am based in Patong.

Anyone have a recomendation?

You say you are based in Patong, is the pruning you want done in Patong or somewhere else in Phuket

My home is in Patong. Soi off Phrabaramee Rd.

I though i may be able to help you if your home was not in Patong

The problem in Patong is getting rid of the prunings

Why are you asking HERE?! Just ask anyone (THAI) at your local 'mom'n'pop' shop, hardware store/garden store ... Jeezuz ... 'rue mee khon tam suan mai?' and they'll give you a number/send someone round.

It sounds like you do not live in Patong, It may be easy if you know who to ask elsewhere in Phuket.

The OP asked a reasonable question and does not want smartass/bashing answers

Why are you asking HERE?! Just ask anyone (THAI) at your local 'mom'n'pop' shop, hardware store/garden store ... Jeezuz ... 'rue mee khon tam suan mai?' and they'll give you a number/send someone round.

Good idea. Went down the road to my local mom & pop, but they didn't know anyone that would be interested. Will keep looking.

post-123755-0-48170700-1308664998_thumb.

I got tired of incompetent and very lazy gardeners around my neighborhood. None would trim my bamboo that is growing into the powerlines...too itchy they claim. My 6' hedge has been trimmed by several outfits and looks like a roller coaster when they were done. One guy said he would cut the sides but not the top (remember 6 feet tall) cause he is afraid of heights. Solution was to go to the hardware store. Now I do it all myself and the hedge is cut correctly and sometimes timely.;)