Wife'S Younger, Thai Sister, Pregnant By Falong, What Legal Recourse Can We Take?

bentley12

On an equally gracious note, I personally know a lovely woman who is closer to 40 than 35. And she really is hi-so Thai-Chinese. She's single, childless, and almost certainly a virgin. I went with her to an orphan house a couple of weeks ago. Some of these older women really are wonderful, but they're not for me.

And she being a graceful and intuitive Thai-Chinese lady, you probably aren't her type anyway.

But don't let that bother you.

Bravely spoken. Such are the pleasures of online anonymity.

I could of course ask you to post a photo of yourself and your little sweetie darling cutie. But I think we both know you'd run a million miles at the suggestion.

So ....... is she pretty? Is she a little doll? Does she iron your socks? Does she smile at you and say "why you good man too much"? Does she overlook all of your incredibly obvious flaws and tell you that you have a "good heart"? Does it feel nice to be wanted by a little peasant girlie when for most of your adult life no one even looked at you in your home country?

Little man -- you are only fooling yourself.

LOL. I pushed YOUR button HARD didn't I?

Why don't you just answer my questions? Do you really find it hard to be a man?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bravely spoken. Such are the pleasures of online anonymity.

I could of course ask you to post a photo of yourself and your little sweetie darling cutie. But I think we both know you'd run a million miles at the suggestion.

So ....... is she pretty? Is she a little doll? Does she iron your socks? Does she smile at you and say "why you good man too much"? Does she overlook all of your incredibly obvious flaws and tell you that you have a "good heart"? Does it feel nice to be wanted by a little peasant girlie when for most of your adult life no one even looked at you in your home country?

Little man -- you are only fooling yourself.

LOL. I pushed YOUR button HARD didn't I?

Why don't you just answer my questions? Do you really find it hard to be a man?

andrew, you obviously have being a man all sussed out and we are truly happy if that's what makes you truly happy. It's just you don't come across as being very happy at all.

Now why do you want to know more about us? It's all very touching but... a bit strange?

But here's a clue; I don't wear socks.

Edited by NanLaew