Esol With Citizenship

Looking for some help in locating one of these courses, The only ones with citizen content seem to be in London.

We are based in Swindon, my wife is 9 months into her settlement visa now and we have a 7 month old little girl.

so really she would only be able to do part time. When i am not working.

Looking like her only chance would be then the KNOL with a lot of practice, if carnt find a ESOL course local.

Also dose anyone have a tick/check list for requirements for ILR would be handy.

Uael

Sorry I can't answer your question but I have one of my own.

I understand what an ESOL course is but what is an ESOL 'with citizenship' what is the difference between that and a normal ESOL? basically, what does the 'with citizenship' area entail?

@Uael - Swindon College - 0800 731 2250 phone them. they can do a ESOL course with citizenship - next one starts in Sept 2011 - ( 6 months ) - though they might also do a shorter one which is more of a full time course.

hope that helps

@hotandhumid - ESOL with citizenship course - you take this course instead of doing the 1 day 'life in UK' test. the esol course is for people with level 1, or 2 english skill

Edited by kunash

ESOL Course should have life in the UK material Information embed in the course. and done by an accredited College. also you should get a letter from the collage saying that there was information of Life in the UK used in the course.

At the beginning of the Course she should be assessd to see what level she can speak, Read and Write English , Then put on the correct course , your local council should be able to tell you where the ESOL courses are in you local Area.

Edited by Thongkorn