Ipod And Thai Characters

Chang_paarp

I would like to convince my iPod to display Thai characters in the song titles.

Is this possible? Or is the iPod so US centric the rest of the world is not there?

Where do I look to find the needed software to make it happen?

All help appreciated, and sugestions considered.

To make things easier (?) I run Wintel computers, the iPod is a token piece of Appleware in the house. :o

Thanks

Chang

Yes, there's a program to install Thai onto your iPod. Check out this link:http://bert.orisma.com. It's in Thai, so I hope that either you're Thai or you can read Thai (or have someone to translate it for you). :D The download link is on the right hand column.

However, I've heard that once you do so, you lose the warranty (because you're flashing third-party firmware onto the product). :o Please check with the shop you bought it from on this.

Edited by siamesekitty

Yes, there's a program to install Thai onto your iPod. Check out this link:http://bert.orisma.com. It's in Thai, so I hope that either you're Thai or you can read Thai (or have someone to translate it for you).  :D  The download link is on the right hand column.

However, I've heard that once you do so, you lose the warranty (because you're flashing third-party firmware onto the product).  :o  Please check with the shop you bought it from on this.

Thanks for the link, I do not read Thai well, but I'll muddle through. I have a good supply of dictionaries and translation sites. :D

No problems about the warranty, it is an older iPod I bought on eBay.