Million Dollar Homepage By Alex Tew

stats

Is Million Dollar Homepage a Scam ?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey Guys,

Just came accross a website on the internet called Million Dollar Homepage by Alex Tew, Well what do u guys think of it? Is it a scam or its real ?

There are many press written about this site...This guy is just making money ..

check out the press realesed :

BBC

Floriday Today

Radar(Australia)

And many more..

What is your views ???

Tytus

Edited by tytus

The overwhelming success of his idea is thanks to the fact a local paper picked up the story, enjoying the student debt angle, and then he paid for a press release about a week later which got spotted by the BBC and from there it went global..sky news, CNN, ABC...etc..

Advertisers jump on that kind of exposure.

uniques: My adverts are all 100 pixel blocks (the smallest) and I have had a high of 900 in one day referred and an average now of about 300. It goes down as I was one of the first on the grid and now of course it is getting quite busy.

The homepage itself now gets 60-100 k uniques a day.

Edited by OxfordWill

Nowadays lots of people are just looking for easy money... Well i cam across a website call Unemployed Loser, This guy calls himself a loser and he have created a website asking for donation .. .Well is it weird asking for donation and admit it to the internet that you yourself is an unemployed loser .. now thats funny ....

Most stupid idea ever. But never underestimate the stupidity of a population to fall for it. People will swallow anything if it's hyped properly :D

I have a better idea. I will sell bits instead of megabytes on my servers

Yeah I can make 1 billion with that superb idea :o

Do people actually understand what it's a pixel and what they are buying ? I guess not :D

TOTAL SCAM :D