Rugby

gkelliher

It's not on True Visions unless they're going to show the RWC come November.

Used to be able to get some rugby on Australia Channel but they have lost the rights recently and only show Aussie Rules now I think.

There could still be some on Astro???

Pubs like Jameson's and Shannanigan's will have some on to sit and watch and have a beer, or maybe ask Kim or Colin who their service provider is.

Used to be able to get some rugby on Australia Channel but they have lost the rights recently and only show Aussie Rules now I think.

Pubs like Jameson's and Shannanigan's will have some on to sit and watch and have a beer, or maybe ask Kim or Colin who their service provider is.

Setanta Sports Asia is a pure Rugby Union & League channel http://www.setanta.com/asia/TV-Listings/ this gives you a sample of today viewing but the times are HKG so you need to subtract 1 hour for Thailand viewing. To get this channel and satelite you need an "Open Box" set top box and a dish. Suggest that you may wish to contact JSAT TV,I think they have a branch in Pattaya. I have had one for the past 3 months and its great because you also get the games in HD.

Thankyou very much for that

Cheers Greg

Setanta Sports Asia is a pure Rugby Union & League channel http://www.setanta.c...ia/TV-Listings/ this gives you a sample of today viewing but the times are HKG so you need to subtract 1 hour for Thailand viewing. To get this channel and satelite you need an "Open Box" set top box and a dish. Suggest that you may wish to contact JSAT TV,I think they have a branch in Pattaya. I have had one for the past 3 months and its great because you also get the games in HD.

Setanta Sports Asia is a pure Rugby Union & League channel http://www.setanta.c...ia/TV-Listings/ this gives you a sample of today viewing but the times are HKG so you need to subtract 1 hour for Thailand viewing. To get this channel and satelite you need an "Open Box" set top box and a dish. Suggest that you may wish to contact JSAT TV,I think they have a branch in Pattaya. I have had one for the past 3 months and its great because you also get the games in HD.

What size dish though?

Edit: just checked the JSAT website and it need a 7 foot dish which most condos won't allow you to put on your balcony.

Edited by PattayaParent