How Do You Like Thai Females?

Jai Dee

I've always noticed that Farangs who are into Asian females mostly like them skinny, or very slim. Our western culture tends the more and more to breast worship (see in the US, Europe, they even insert implants in order to please bf). I wonder if big breasted Thai females are popular with Farangs or not... just curious, as I mostly see Farangs only with younger and slim Thai gf and never ever with big breasted Thai gals.

So, how do you like them? (rather much younger, slim, big-breasted, dark skinned, or clear skinned, etc.)

Blatantly plagiarised from another thread... :o

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Very natural

2. Somewhat filled out but not too much

3. Honey colored

4. Everything even ( I mean everything matching the shape of the body, not having one feature draw too much attention away from the whole woman)

5. High cheeks

6. Full lips, with nice teeth

7. Smooth soft skin

Pretty face is the most important. :o

1. Very natural

3. Honey colored

4. Everything even ( I mean everything matching the shape of the body, not having one feature draw too much attention away from the whole woman)

5. High cheeks

7. Smooth soft skin

1. good looking

2. sexy tight arse

3. slim

4. un-bleached

5. plug socket nose

6. up for it

sorted :D

here we go... this is you guys's ideal girl "pretty chomchai"

prettychomchai.jpg

1. Very natural

3. Honey colored

5. High cheeks

7. Smooth soft skin

1. good looking

2. sexy tight arse

3. slim

4. un-bleached

5. plug socket nose

6. up for it

sorted :D

here we go... this is you guys's ideal girl "pretty chomchai"

prettychomchai.jpg

Nice BambinA, but I would have to say my ideal Thai girl is my wife and her only competition is my daughter. :D

for me the initial attraction is very chinese eyes with glasses. no glamour...

dare i say nerd girl? body is secondary.

this attraction for me comes from way back in junior high school. my best friend

was a nerdy chinese girl. not sexy/attractive at all to every other guy but to me she was a goddess.

how about lowering those trousers a bit so I can be sure :D

and maybe face away and turn your head and look back with doe like eyes and lick your lips and...oooer I'm of to the toilet :o

:D keep it clean Connor - its a new thread man

1 - Nice Smile

2 - Beautifull Eyes

3 - Slim n Sexy, but not skinny

4 - I actually prefer my wifes skin when it was darker - but no worry of that now shes in UK

5 - No Silicone (Breasts or Noses or anywhere else)

6 - Typically Asian Looking - I love it

now... back to drooling over that photo :D

prettychomchai.jpg

Isn't this woman famous for her smile? If that's her don't post the pic. I've seen it.

Ok for me: A handful of breast and a nice ass. In conjunction with the ass is the way she walks and there is something about a women's hands. A women can get me thinking about things by how she reaches for an object. Now I don't want a chubbette but I like just a little tummy. A little tummy is sexy. It says she is ripe.

Numero Uno, for me has got to be a very small ass. Must be something to do with seeing my ex's get bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger............ :o

I also like a big pair of jugs but unfortunately, "usually" a small ass and big jugs don't come in one package. So i traded in the jugs for a small ass. :D and i'm much happier.

Oh yeah, she has to have an Head, as well :D:D Legs and arms are a bonus :D

i like

1 smart girl

2 tall as 5.7F /169 cm

3 long hair 2F is great

4 Full hand grab as 34D

5 not fat 54 kg look good (50-52 is perfect)

6 funny

7 silk skin

8 Look Mixed Th-Ch , tan sometime, fair sometime

9 good bun

10 long legs

:o

Edited by BambinA

1. Very natural

3. Honey colored

5. High cheeks

7. Smooth soft skin

Pretty face is the most important. :D

So you've met my g/f...??!! :D

In any case I've not seen many Thai girls who are top heavy....though under normal circumstances I very much prefer a good set of jugs, a nice medium booty and generally not too skinny - say Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce or even Kylie Minogue. However, when in LOS I can hardly call it "normal" circumstances and these ladies are truly in a league of there own. One simply can't resist.... :o

I know it may sound corny but I like a women with a brain and a GSOH. So as long as they are not fat, then the looks to me are secondary.

Andrew :o

This is the only sensible answer so far.

It seems that the rest of you would be happy with any slim, big titted, glamourous looking bimbo.

Bimbos are the Thai equivalent of female Farangland blondes. Have you heard any good blonde jokes lately? :D

very happy with the one i'm married to, she hasn't changed since the day we met 5 years ago.

BUT now she lives in falang land she wants the silicone nose and the breast bits, she is the one not happy with her self. thai ladies are obssesed with looks and the perfect body.

when they have that they will find something else that they are not happy with i.e a spot then they will not venture outside the house until it has been removed and render has been copiously applied to hide the offending blemish.

Anything that breathes and can walk, ha ha ha.

No serious naaa, as long as they are funny and openminded I am OK.

So much attention on the looks, I wonder why, are you looking that great yourself?

Have a good time.

KR,

Alex