Looking For Dirt Cheap Ed Visa In Pattaya-Chonburi

The quality of the schools are discussed in great length in the Thai learning forum, this is a visa forum

With a visa. :rolleyes:

These are the prices with visa, I can only say that the priciest have been qualified as the best to me and their detailed blurb about teaching methodology indicates they might have a clue about didactic. But I have not tried any.

Again you can find A LOT of reviews and opinions on these schools in the learning forum. ;)

I have seen somewhere ads that you have to pay 7500 upfront and 2000 monthly or something like that..

I really do no remember where i saw these ads..Maby newspapers, near immigration office :unsure:

is this the add you refer to

http://classifieds.t...ired-19422.html

But if you pay 2000 per month, it's 24000 per year: (12 x 2000)

Then ad the 7500 its actually quite a lot = 32 000 thb

• 5 months later...

I have seen somewhere ads that you have to pay 7500 upfront and 2000 monthly or something like that..

I really do no remember where i saw these ads..Maby newspapers, near immigration office unsure.gif

is this the add you refer to

http://classifieds.t...ired-19422.html

But if you pay 2000 per month, it's 24000 per year: (12 x 2000)

Then ad the 7500 its actually quite a lot = 32 000 thb

No. It is not. There is the cost of the course, the cost of getting the visa, and the cost to immigration. That is 3 cost factors, and the schools advertise their prices in their marketing campaigns. It is not sensible to try to lay out ALL the information regarding a visa and education process just so some uninterested arm chair student or expat can sit in front of their computer and get bored half way through it all. It is up to the interested customer to call the school's and get the details according to their needs. It is up to the school's to compete with each other over their product, services and pricing as well as being honest to the lead who is calling. I think it is irresponsible to suggest something that you clearly have no idea about.