My Thai Gf Is Going To Marry Soon But I Am Not The Bridegroom

AngelofDeath

this is a troll of sorts. the op says hes never had sex but in the 2 responses previous he talks about an std test now and another in 6 months. why if you havent shagged her. you sound like a very sad case and soft as a sop. any good women would walk all over you and crap on you for good measure.

why ? because she can and you sound like you will let her too.

grow a set and get on with it. :bah:

Yes I did mentioned the STD tests. Because we frenched before and I don't know if she has any ulcers when we frenched. I can assume that I won't get 'freebies' from her but I don't think that's a responsible way of behaving. Anything can happen. I'm just being careful. After all, I'm dealing with an unfaithful person. I don't know what other secrets she has.

Thai girls don't french kiss.

Correction

Thai girls who like you wallet but hate you don't french kiss.

That's what he said isn't it.Thai girls don't french kiss :D

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't had a tale like this for a while, well two days :), but it's a troll for sure. Sorry OP. :rolleyes:

These are not trolls.. My gf has a girl she knows because her ex sponsored her a shop next to my gf's.. and all that girls's friends added her to facebook as well(thats a tactic, they friend a ton of normal girls to look normal and not only have friends with slutty pictures in clubs).. Now we get daily tales of this kind in thai on facebook.. All these girls are pretty good at hiding they are bargirl since they arent conventional bargirls..(pretty obvious to anyone with a decent IQ though, but thats rare these days)

Beats thai soapshows by a few miiles haha.

Few of them are thai visa members. One of them is married now and the 'girl' is a ladyboy with a fake vagina but he's too drunk to care/notice. That's my favorite. It cheats on him every single day

Edited by seriouseats

lol, you're wrong

this is a troll of sorts. the op says hes never had sex but in the 2 responses previous he talks about an std test now and another in 6 months. why if you havent shagged her. you sound like a very sad case and soft as a sop. any good women would walk all over you and crap on you for good measure.

Yes I did mentioned the STD tests. Because we frenched before and I don't know if she has any ulcers when we frenched. I can assume that I won't get 'freebies' from her but I don't think that's a responsible way of behaving. Anything can happen. I'm just being careful. After all, I'm dealing with an unfaithful person. I don't know what other secrets she has.

Edited by Warhammer820

....... I really hate the fact that I have been duped.

You didnt give her any money, or build a house for her, or get her a visa. So what did she get out of "duping" you and what did you lose by being "duped"?

I dont get it. :blink:

Thai girls....aren't they wonderful! Mine just left me after four years over an argument about a bar bill. My first and last Thai girlfriend

I have to say it: the fact that after 4 a Thai girl left a guy over a bar bill argument (if indeed that's the reason) says something not only about that particular Thai girl (rather than, what only a dope could believe, all Thai girls) but also about the guy who chose her and stayed with her all that time.

EDIT to ADD:

I was going to comment about Thai girls not French kissing but it's been said -- maybe some hookers or other girls not into you don't, but otherwise...

Edited by SteeleJoe

Correction

The opposite really. Sniff kissing is the norm, not french kissing. Most hookers in farang bars don't have a problem french kissing because it doesn't mean anything to them, although if you're super gross then maybe they won't for hygiene reasons

Sniff kissing is the norm, not french kissing. Most hookers in farang bars don't have a problem french kissing because it doesn't mean anything to them, although if you're super gross then maybe they won't for hygiene reasons

You might be right on the latter point (makes sense) but on the former (keeping with the extremely broad type of generalization you made): it's two entirely different things for entirely different situations.

Although I dont believe the OP, of course this can happen.

I just dont believe this story and OP.

Even if it was true in this case.

Ok, so she broke your heart, or hurt your ego.

It hurts a bit for a while.

Move on.

The only reason to post it is to lure everyone out.

I know many of you find it difficult to accept what I have said. Why? Because it doesn't fit the typical "thai girl cheating on farangs" accounts that some of you are exposed to very frequently. I bet some of you already have an idea of what my situation will be even before you entered this topic. You were expecting a 60 years old farang writing about how his 20s-30s years old Thai gf, who is a bargirl from Pattaya/Phuket/Patpong/Nana etc, cheated on him. Unfortunately, this isn't the case.

Like some of you, I really hope that I am writing a fictitious account. But this has happened. I am confident to say that I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't go to bar and I am certainly not fat. Therefore, I will never find a girlfriend who exhibits these behaviors/traits.

Another thing some of you seems not to know is that there is more than one way to to be infected with STDs/HIVs. The way some of you posted seems to suggest that you believe you can get STDs/HIVS through sexual intercourse ONLY.

Anyway, I had a talk with her yesterday and she is getting married. She told me she has been with this "brother" of hers for more than 2 years. In the end, what I got from her was a "sorry". That's all.

In the beginning, I thought that by avoiding girls who exhibits traits that I dislike(as described above), I will be able to reduce the number of problems that might occur in the future. It did help me in the past and will continue to help me in the future. Sad to say, I missed out something called "Gik". I didn't know such a culture exist until JohnnyFeelIt pointed it out. Thank you JohnnyFeelIt.

Lastly, I have finally moved on.

Well, i know what you are talking about because i have known several thai people who have cheated and been cheated on. None of the people i associate with are bar girls, except for one of my friends who is dating one despite the warnings. Gik's are extremely common in thailand and heartbreak is just something that is common. Don't expect sympathy from some people on this website, some here would rather kick a man and throw sand in his eyes when he is down instead of helping him. Although, a minority are willing to help.

I know many of you find it difficult to accept what I have said. Why? Because it doesn't fit the typical "thai girl cheating on farangs" accounts that some of you are exposed to very frequently. I bet some of you already have an idea of what my situation will be even before you entered this topic. You were expecting a 60 years old farang writing about how his 20s-30s years old Thai gf, who is a bargirl from Pattaya/Phuket/Patpong/Nana etc, cheated on him. Unfortunately, this isn't the case.

Like some of you, I really hope that I am writing a fictitious account. But this has happened. I am confident to say that I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't go to bar and I am certainly not fat. Therefore, I will never find a girlfriend who exhibits these behaviors/traits.

Another thing some of you seems not to know is that there is more than one way to to be infected with STDs/HIVs. The way some of you posted seems to suggest that you believe you can get STDs/HIVS through sexual intercourse ONLY.

Anyway, I had a talk with her yesterday and she is getting married. She told me she has been with this "brother" of hers for more than 2 years. In the end, what I got from her was a "sorry". That's all.

In the beginning, I thought that by avoiding girls who exhibits traits that I dislike(as described above), I will be able to reduce the number of problems that might occur in the future. It did help me in the past and will continue to help me in the future. Sad to say, I missed out something called "Gik". I didn't know such a culture exist until JohnnyFeelIt pointed it out. Thank you JohnnyFeelIt.

Lastly, I have finally moved on.

Edited by Warhammer820

She told me she has been with this "brother" of hers for more than 2 years. In the end, what I got from her was a "sorry".

She told you the truth about shagging her brother and said she was sorry as well? Now I really do not believe that the OP is for real.

My wife keeps talking to her "brother" on the phone and she spends money on him when he stays with us ,do you think i should worry? I even was "forced " to buy him a present on his birthday ,he is 10 now and big for his age. :D

I'd worry; could be her son. :lol:

I am confident to say that I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't go to bar and I am certainly not fat. Therefore, I will never find a girlfriend who exhibits these behaviors/traits.

You are very green, my friend. Bar girls not only frequent bars, you know, and you could have just as easily unknowingly met one in a mall. Isaan non-bar girl meets farang in Bangkok... even if not on the game, there's the alarm bells right there. Gik aside, she never stayed with you because you didn't have the money and very likely she was looking for some rumpy-pumpy. Yes, even sweet girls enjoy getting dirty and down to it.

Correction

The opposite really. Sniff kissing is the norm, not french kissing. Most hookers in farang bars don't have a problem french kissing because it doesn't mean anything to them, although if you're super gross then maybe they won't for hygiene reasons

I don't think you are lying. I think you really believe Thai women don't like oral sex to include French Kissing and other things.

I am not lying either.

So I think it is a fair question to ask where and how old and what is the occupation of the women that cause you to have your opinion and how many are in the sample that you base your opinion on.

Hookers maybe don't like it but Uni girls want to dig your tonsils out. Where do you guys find your women?

I find them the same places everyone else finds them.

If you're talking about some faux-so girl who watches way too much Hollywood she might be into French kissing because it's the hip thing to do. Otherwise, the odds swing heavily in the direction of her either being too shy to try or not into it.

And if this girl is supposedly all conservative and won't sleep with a guy until after marriage what camp do you think that puts her in?

Correction

I don't think you are lying. I think you really believe Thai women don't like oral sex to include French Kissing and other things.

I am not lying either.

So I think it is a fair question to ask where and how old and what is the occupation of the women that cause you to have your opinion and how many are in the sample that you base your opinion on.

Well, I do think those who like it are in the minority so perhaps it is you who should explain to us who it is that you date. You've mentioned a single university student. I'm not sure that's a statistically valid sample size.

I think other than yourself, most people would agree that Thais really aren't into the whole French kissing thing. You might find a girl here and there. I'm sure they're out there. But we're talking generally.

Of the girls I've been with who have even tried it, they're so bad at it that I would prefer they quit trying anyway :-) It's obviously not something that comes natural to them. They see it in the movies and try to replicate it for us.

Most farangs seem to generalize about bar girls. They have the VERY mistaken idea that all bar girls are bad and all NON bar girls are good.

The most mercenary useless young bitch I ever had had never been in a bar in her life. We lived together for nine months and she refused to go in any bar even when with me. She did teach me a lesson and that was that a girl can put on an act for several months but it becomes more difficult as time goes on. I had a really difficult time betting rid of her even though she knew that I was onto her tricks.

• Like 1

She has another facebook account which I don't know of. All the messages in there are congratulating her. I only know this yesterday.

So now, I am waiting for her to call me and tell me that she is going to get married. I am not going to call her. Let's see if she is going to continue to lie or tell me the truth.

If I were in your shoes, I think I might be tempted to add my congratulations on her other Facebook account. :rolleyes:

I would try to find her bf and tell him

She has another facebook account which I don't know of. All the messages in there are congratulating her. I only know this yesterday.

So now, I am waiting for her to call me and tell me that she is going to get married. I am not going to call her. Let's see if she is going to continue to lie or tell me the truth.

If I were in your shoes, I think I might be tempted to add my congratulations on her other Facebook account. :rolleyes:

don't drink, don't smoke, don't go to bars, don't shag. Going for STD test because of kissing!!! Jeez do you wonder why she left?

you beat me to it but you missed one he lends money to tgfs is he an angel.