Triple Entry Tourist Visa Question....

Sorry if this does not require a thread of its own feel free to move. On a triple entry tourist visa how long are you allowed between the entries. Reason I am asking I have a visa that needs to be activated by the 25th of July, but I can only go for approx 6 weeks, then I would have to return home. I was wondering how long I am allowed stay out of thailand and then use my second entry if you get me.

Get you - you can use any of the remaining Visa's before the 'enter before date' which will be printed or written on the visa. If you enter on or after that date your visa will be invalid jap.gif - Where did you get triple entry from ?? jap.gif

@Terak I applied for it in Ireland, before I knew the were free in Hull :( Just been so busy with other stuff travel plans are a bit messed up, but I did find a cheap flight today so was thinking of just going and using it.

There is no such thing as activation. There is a visa issue date (the date Consulate issued) and the expiration date (date before all entries must have been made). It appears your visa expires in 4 days so you can make an entry using it now for your six weeks but it will not be valid for any other use later.

@Terak I applied for it in Ireland, before I knew the were free in Hull :( Just been so busy with other stuff travel plans are a bit messed up, but I did find a cheap flight today so was thinking of just going and using it.

Don'y worry yourself - they were supposedly free worldwide until end of March 2011 - if you only applied recently you would still of had to pay @ Hull jap.gif

There is no such thing as activation. There is a visa issue date (the date Consulate issued) and the expiration date (date before all entries must have been made). It appears your visa expires in 4 days so you can make an entry using it now for your six weeks but it will not be valid for any other use later.

Ah man thats crap :( Not like the ozzy visa so :( looking at it now it was issued on the 26th Jan 2011, and it says must be used or utilised before 25th July 2011, I cant make out the print clearly. But 26 Jan to 25 July is 180 days so my 60s had to be made within this time? ah if had of known that I wouldnt have bother applying......Its never simple!

Edited by jonog

Ah man thats crap :( Not like the ozzy visa so :( looking at it now it was issued on the 26th Jan 2011, and it says must be used or utilised before 25th July 2011, I cant make out the print clearly. But 26 Jan to 25 July is 180 days so my 60s had to be made within this time? ah if had of known that I wouldnt have bother applying......Its never simple!

4 days to get here then !!!! reo reo jap.gif