Thai PM-Elect Yingluck Denies Thaksin Picking Cabinet

webfact

• 2 weeks later...
i saw a picture of Yingluck in the paper and I tell you she looked hot!

It made me think of all the beautiful thai women that on surface appear all looks and a meager sister, but really are the force that drives the family.

I have met many clever and even devious Thai women that use their minds, bodies and six sense to get ahead despite their over bearing brothers.

Were you naked when you posted that mate?

Though I have to say she is a bit of a PMILF as opposed to the usual <deleted>.

It made me think of all the beautiful thai women that on surface appear all looks and a meager sister, but really are the force that drives the family.

I have met many clever and even devious Thai women that use their minds, bodies and six sense to get ahead despite their over bearing brothers.

:wub:

:cheesy: Many thanks for the laugh, one needs that, with the global-economy crumbling about us ! :ermm:

:wub:

:cheesy: Many thanks for the laugh, one needs that, with the global-economy crumbling about us ! :ermm:

Thanks this forum needs a bit of lightening up sometimes.

• 1 month later...

Yingluck denies Thaksin gave orders to Cabinet

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra Thursday denied that her brother Thaksin had influenced her Cabinet by instructing the ruling Pheu Thai Party what to do, in his Skype call to Wednesday's gathering of the party's Cabinet members.

"He just offered his moral support to the Cabinet regarding their job of serving the people," Yingluck said.

She explained that the meeting was held for Pheu Thai's Cabinet members to exchange their views on various issues one month after the government has been running the country.

"We really had a meeting among ourselves, and Thaksin just offered his encouragement in the final part of the meeting," she said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-09-22

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra Thursday denied that her brother Thaksin had influenced her Cabinet by instructing the ruling Pheu Thai Party what to do, in his Skype call to Wednesday's gathering of the party's Cabinet members.

Interesting. I wonder who told the press about this skyping (unless it's drivel from theNation of course :D .)

Anyway as I mentioned in another topic, Pheu Thai headquarters may have better facilities than Government House, space, advisors, friend, communication links. Now if only some could stop blabbering about what goes on. It must be embarrassing for PM Yingluck to almost daily having to deny this or that. No time to serve the country <_<

Edited by rubl

"He just offered his moral support to the Cabinet regarding their job of serving the people," Yingluck said.

How does a man with no morals offer moral support?

And.... serving the people....please, add some drums and boing noises to it so people know when to laugh.

Interesting. I wonder who told the press about this skyping (unless it's drivel from theNation of course :D .)

It must be embarrassing for PM Yingluck to almost daily having to deny this or that. No time to serve the country <_<

The Skyping by Thaksin was reported in the Thai daily newspapers. He wants to have a Skype meeting with the Cabinet on Mondays to discuss the agenda for the weekly public Cabinet meetings on Tuesdays.

Earlier this week, for example, he discussed the economic stimulus programs with them on Monday's Skype.

Edited by Buchholz