New Pizza Shop

aussiechick

Are you sure? There is an EMPTY SHELL with a pizza sign down from Just Burgers as of yesterday. Is this place really there? Please don't send people on a wild pizza chase.

JT - it is not in the same place as Just Burger - its the next small soi down from there from what I understand.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good deli would be unique though! Directions please, this is getting silly.

This is what I have - have asked the owners to send me more details.

post-55814-0-07083300-1317894023_thumb.j

This map indicates a different location than the previous map posted.

But AC posted a 'phon number also previously so maybe a call asking if they're really opening today and where they are would work?

But AC posted a 'phon number also previously so maybe a call asking if they're really opening today and where they are would work?

Here is the phone number -

Sean:

Here is the phone number -

Sean:

OK directions as follows:

If you heading south on Jomtien Beach Road turn left after JUst Burgers and 7-11

North: turn right after Beautiful Optical just before 7-11.

5 shops on the left - then green and orange front with a big brown awning and 2 palm trees.

AC

OK directions as follows:

If you heading south on Jomtien Beach Road turn left after JUst Burgers and 7-11

North: turn right after Beautiful Optical just before 7-11.

5 shops on the left - then green and orange front with a big brown awning and 2 palm trees.

AC

Thanks... that helped.... VERY hidden away and no sign yet... BUT, after eating the pizza and a pastrami sandwich, I can say worth the search.

Look for a green and orange wall and the brown awning and you will find it.

They need some kind of signage on Beach road.

Indeed. And why do you think there is not? No need to answer, as it's rhetorical.

Did you read my post 33 above, and comprehend anything?

Oh yeah --- sorry --- in the USA, we suffer from Bull in a China Shop syndrome. WYF.

They still need a sign, sooner or later. What a bizarre overreaction to a practical suggestion. BTW, you don't actually know whether they are ready for real business or not right now.

Now to the important stuff, so the pastrami sandwich was good? How much?

Edited by Jingthing

I was by this new place at 11 am today as I was last night because I live nearby. The problem is the Casa Hotel people put a sliding (wheeled) gate across the road and often have it manned by security leaving the impression you can't enter. And 40 metres further on they have another manned and gated security checkpoint into the housing estate. The restaurant is between these 2 security checkpoints. They had absolutely no signage out to indicate name or indeed if it is a restaurant and that is on the building itself. Maybe in hours of operation they have portable signs? Having a sign on beach road is a must.

Lots of places take a while to get going --- possibly waiting for the licences, permits etc.

Maybe another few weeks or months.

Actually they have been delivering pizzas for a while now -they were waiting for their alcohol licence so the cafe/shop can be eat-in -and have been interviewing staff.

Lots of places take a while to get going --- possibly waiting for the licences, permits etc.

Maybe another few weeks or months.

Actually they have been delivering pizzas for a while now -they were waiting for their alcohol licence so the cafe/shop can be eat-in -and have been interviewing staff.

Yep, I kinda knew that.

By the way, I like TEA, but it costs MONEY. Sometimes people have to work their way around a problem. Ask people from Boston.

Was there a sign for the party in Boston ---- what do you think??

Now the only thing that's missing is a photo of a pizza and a price.

And all the schematic maps I've seen in Thailand so far are utter crap.

They only guide you to the general area, but not the exact spot as a map should do.

Google maps has been around for a long time and allows marking a spot with a precision of about a meter on the satellite pic. Why not use these <deleted>?

Edited by manarak

Why are Pizza's in Thailand the same price as UK

Use the same ingredients????

And cheese is very expensive here.

Don't call it Cheese, it is processed stuff:-((

uggh. Hopefully not the ubiquitous "Cheese Food". Coming from Rhode Island in the Northeast USA, we gots some good pizza. Was always fun as a kid to watch them put the real mozzarella on the pizza after tossing it in the air.

uggh. Hopefully not the ubiquitous "Cheese Food". Coming from Rhode Island in the Northeast USA, we gots some good pizza. Was always fun as a kid to watch them put the real mozzarella on the pizza after tossing it in the air.

Pizzas (and other Italian stuff), sure! And, don't forget the: Quohogs, cabinets, johnny cakes, lobstahs & chowdah... 'Lil Rhody gots some good foods!!

B)(Bostonian)

Those deli sandwich prices are very high for a hole in wall place in Jomtien beach. The food had better be very good!

Yes, I agree. However, my friend Bob had a pizza and a pastrami sandwich there two nights ago. His report: Pizza- good; Sandwich- Pricey... but, good!

B)

I met the owners and they are very enthusiastic and are proud of their new establishment.

The prices look high but I think this is a case of getting what you pay for.

Large portions of quality ingredients, prepared with loving care.

Look for it, up a private Soi about 50 meters past JUST Burgers, behind the 7-11.