Clinic In Sathorn Area For Wound Dressing?

gazzola

Hey guys,

I've had a motorcycle accident which resulted in a small, but open wound on my left leg.

After going to Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, they gave me antibiotics and said that I would need to have a wound dressing everyday in any clinic near my home.

I've searched for clinics in Sathorn area (BKK), where I live, and it seems all of them are focused on beauty/facial/hair/slimming issues.

Would you recommend any proper place for me to go? Sathorn or Silom would be preferable.

Thanks!

Of course, I'm sure you're aware of BNH and Bangkok Christian *hospitals,* who could do it, and barring any clinics coming to light, St.Louis Hospital on Sathorn near the Surasak BTS station, is also available, and from what I've read here on this forum, cheaper in general than BNH.

oh, I should have said I was avoiding BNH because the information I have from there is that they charge very high prices.

I've been living in BKK for 2 months only and I'm not totally familiriazed with the area, so I hadn't noticed Bangkok Christian and Saint Louis yet. I'm gonna try one of them, since they are non-profit hospitals and they'll probably have more economic prices (I don't have an insurance plan).

Thanks for the advice!