Thank Mcdonald'S

snarky66

I hope you all enjoy. Did you know that it is made of ground pork FAT pork meat +++ and it's only resemblance to pork rib is that it's been in a press to look like it. It has 450 calories 220 from the Fat 25g, 8 of it saturated, 75mg of cholesterol, 44g carbo hydrates, 24g of protein, 11g of sugar, And just to round it off 44g of SALT, Not all bad it does have a healthy 2g of fiber. Im not going to go into the Sauce With all it's E NO: If you dont belive me google it. Quick way to the grave if you ask me. Maybe they should rename it to THANK'S A BUNCH MCDONALD'S , Well you tell me.

Edited by fredob43

I hope you all enjoy. Did you know that it is made of ground pork FAT pork meat +++ and it's only resemblance to pork rib is that it's been in a press to look like it. It has 450 calories 220 from the Fat 25g, 8 of it saturated, 75mg of cholesterol, 44g carbo hydrates, 24g of protein, 11g of sugar, And just to round it off 44g of SALT, Not all bad it does have a healthy 2g of fiber. Im not going to go into the Sauce With all it's E NO: If you dont belive me google it. Quick way to the grave if you ask me. Maybe they should rename it to THANK'S A BUNCH MCDONALD'S , Well you tell me.

bah.gif

bah.gif

It could be funny, then you've got to remember that some peep's actually pay money to put it in their mouth's. And wait for it....... EAT IT..... EEEEEEEK now that's a word.

Had one yesterday too, checked the bill and the Buger (as on the receipt) cost 59 baht as well, that topped with a Chocolate Sundae made my day.

I prefer the BBQ sauce on mine to topping it with a Chocolate Sundae :jap:

bah.gif

It could be funny, then you've got to remember that some peep's actually pay money to put it in their mouth's. And wait for it....... EAT IT..... EEEEEEEK now that's a word.

You both don't smoke or drink beer either do you eh. :rolleyes:

I hope you all enjoy. Did you know that it is made of ground pork FAT pork meat +++ and it's only resemblance to pork rib is that it's been in a press to look like it. It has 450 calories 220 from the Fat 25g, 8 of it saturated, 75mg of cholesterol, 44g carbo hydrates, 24g of protein, 11g of sugar, And just to round it off 44g of SALT, Not all bad it does have a healthy 2g of fiber.

No wonder they are so popular. :thumbsup:

I hope you all enjoy. Did you know that it is made of ground pork FAT pork meat +++ and it's only resemblance to pork rib is that it's been in a press to look like it. It has 450 calories 220 from the Fat 25g, 8 of it saturated, 75mg of cholesterol, 44g carbo hydrates, 24g of protein, 11g of sugar, And just to round it off 44g of SALT, Not all bad it does have a healthy 2g of fiber.

AND he is that worried about us all that he might not see the truck that runs him over. :lol:

I remember the sticky rice pork burgers & the somtam shaker salads. Unlike those I predict the Barbeque Rib Sandwich is gonna be around for a long long time. dam_n they are good. Haters hate. Go eat some tofu.

Edited by snarky66

AND he is that worried about us all that he might not see the truck that runs him over. :lol:

I couldn't care a tinker's cus what you eat but if peep's are going to tell all how wonderful they are, I just thought I would tell you what's in them. If you want to eat them after that, that's up to you. Some year's ago I used to work in the hamburger game yes and used to eat them load's. Untill I was taken round a factory that made them, and saw the crap that went into them. Yes one 100 % beef but not the bit's that I want to eat bone scraping's ect, ect, How do you think they can do them for the price. And I've never had one since. Other than home made. You just keep eating them TA you will see the lorry but you'll be to fat and out of condition to get out of it's way. Thank Buddha you've got a 1 ton Vigo. Over to you. Edited by fredob43

I couldn't care a tinker's cus what you eat but if peep's are going to tell all how wonderful they are, I just thought I would tell you what's in them. If you want to eat them after that, that's up to you. Some year's ago I used to work in the hamburger game yes and used to eat them load's. Untill I was taken round a factory that made them, and saw the crap that went into them. Yes one 100 % beef but not the bit's that I want to eat bone scraping's ect, ect, How do you think they can do them for the price. And I've never had one since. Other than home made. You just keep eating them TA you will see the lorry but you'll be to fat and out of condition to get out of it's way. Thank Buddha you've got a 1 ton Vigo. Over to you.

Few people that see a hot dog being made would rush out and eat one.

2 or 3 ok.

I couldn't care a tinker's cus what you eat but if peep's are going to tell all how wonderful they are, I just thought I would tell you what's in them. If you want to eat them after that, that's up to you. Some year's ago I used to work in the hamburger game yes and used to eat them load's. Untill I was taken round a factory that made them, and saw the crap that went into them. Yes one 100 % beef but not the bit's that I want to eat bone scraping's ect, ect, How do you think they can do them for the price. And I've never had one since. Other than home made. You just keep eating them TA you will see the lorry but you'll be to fat and out of condition to get out of it's way. Thank Buddha you've got a 1 ton Vigo. Over to you.

My Mrs eats cows intestines with the crap still in them. Now l would call that crap food, YES/NO. Which is more health, a BigMac or Cows crap ?,

Ignorance is bliss.

I go for the double cheese.

Sure ingnorance is bliss all you have to do Is google it, and you wont be. Re T/A so an intestine, tail, ear's, scrotum, is not BEEF minced you cant tell the difference. As I said one 100% BEEF and it all go's in, trust me on that one. They do clean out the sh/t well they do in England. Not to sure over here. My Mrs make great chicken feet stew/soup I can send some over if you want. You can slurp on it while your munching into you HOLE 100% beef patty, or burger to you. Your turn.

Ignorance is bliss.

I go for the double cheese.

Sure ingnorance is bliss all you have to do Is google it, and you wont be. Re T/A so an intestine, tail, ear's, scrotum, is not BEEF minced you cant tell the difference. As I said one 100% BEEF and it all go's in, trust me on that one. They do clean out the sh/t well they do in England. Not to sure over here. My Mrs make great chicken feet stew/soup I can send some over if you want. You can slurp on it while your munching into you HOLE 100% beef patty, or burger to you. Your turn.

If you google "fat in a mcrib" it might open your eye's has some great snap's +++++++

I just slow roasted some Pork Boston Butt. Tomorrow that will be pulled & Barbeque sauce slathered on. I know what that is made of. Cuz I fixed it myself. Same is available at Bar B Q Sandwich King up Chaeng Wattana. But I'll still eat Mickey Dees & BK a few times a week. Just because it bothers you.

I just slow roasted some Pork Boston Butt. Tomorrow that will be pulled & Barbeque sauce slathered on. I know what that is made of. Cuz I fixed it myself. Same is available at Bar B Q Sandwich King up Chaeng Wattana. But I'll still eat Mickey Dees & BK a few times a week. Just because it bothers you.

I'm not the slightest bit bothered about what peep's eat. If you have seen some the thing's that have gone in my mouth over the year's you would know that. But you put a post in about a Mc Rib, and I just thought that peep's might like to know what's in it. The other side of the coin so to speak. Everything I put in was factual. I was as stated in the burger game for several year's in England so much so that my nick name was Wimpy. "English burger joint" akin to Mc donald's. Sorry if I upset anyone but all I did was reply with tongue in cheek to peep's that came back at me. Enjoy your Butt I'm sure it will taste delish.

I would imagine a quick way to the grave would be spending a relaxing evening in your scintillating laugh-a-minute company after a hard day at work fredo and then going home and topping myself. :D

I would imagine a quick way to the grave would be spending a relaxing evening in your scintillating laugh-a-minute company after a hard day at work fredo and then going home and topping myself. :D

The op stated that he thought that a Mc rib was good. That's akin to telling peep's that fag's and large amount's of booze is good for you. I just pointed out via fact's was it was made of CRAP. Then peep's come out of the woodwork and have a go. If you think I'm wrong you are welcome to discuss. There in nothing wrong with the odd burger or Mc rib come to that. But please please dont tell me it's good for you. Or even how pleased you are that they are now back on the menu. Because you will get reply's from the like's of me that will take the opposite position. And just because you dont agree with what I say it doesn't mean I'm a boring old fart. Edited by fredob43

:cheesy: