Thank Mcdonald'S

snarky66

now since this is the Western FOOD forum, I wonder whether I should close the topic....:whistling:

Noooooooooooooooo, lots of talk about meat in a McD is crap but by the same token then the good old English banger must also be

'' banned '' or the German sausage cos they all are filled with stuff that the eye doesn't see eh. :rolleyes:

There in nothing wrong with the odd burger or Mc rib come to that. But please please dont tell me it's good for you. Or even how pleased you are that they are now back on the menu.

I do not recall anyone saying that they are good for you and why can't someone say that they are pleased that they are on the menu when even you admit that eating one every once in a while is pleasurable? To me McDonald's is something that I eat once every few months and I enjoy it when I do.

I hope you all enjoy. Did you know that it is made of ground pork FAT pork meat +++ and it's only resemblance to pork rib is that it's been in a press to look like it. It has 450 calories 220 from the Fat 25g, 8 of it saturated, 75mg of cholesterol, 44g carbo hydrates, 24g of protein, 11g of sugar, And just to round it off 44g of SALT, Not all bad it does have a healthy 2g of fiber. Im not going to go into the Sauce With all it's E NO: If you dont belive me google it. Quick way to the grave if you ask me. Maybe they should rename it to THANK'S A BUNCH MCDONALD'S , Well you tell me.

I would imagine a quick way to the grave would be spending a relaxing evening in your scintillating laugh-a-minute company after a hard day at work fredo and then going home and topping myself. :D

The op stated that he thought that a Mc rib was good. That's akin to telling peep's that fag's and large amount's of booze is good for you. I just pointed out via fact's was it was made of CRAP. Then peep's come out of the woodwork and have a go. If you think I'm wrong you are welcome to discuss. There in nothing wrong with the odd burger or Mc rib come to that. But please please dont tell me it's good for you. Or even how pleased you are that they are now back on the menu. Because you will get reply's from the like's of me that will take the opposite position. And just because you dont agree with what I say it doesn't mean I'm a boring old fart.

I'm well aware how <deleted> MCDs is compared to, shall we say, a garden fresh salad. One would have to possess the intellect of the average household fridge to think otherwise. I for one aren't disagreeing with you and nothing in my post suggested it. But I'm sure if we wanted a lecture on the bloody obvious we'd have signed up at Uni for a degree in " Nah you don't say". :D

I hope you all enjoy. Did you know that it is made of ground pork FAT pork meat +++ and it's only resemblance to pork rib is that it's been in a press to look like it. It has 450 calories 220 from the Fat 25g, 8 of it saturated, 75mg of cholesterol, 44g carbo hydrates, 24g of protein, 11g of sugar, And just to round it off 44g of SALT, Not all bad it does have a healthy 2g of fiber. Im not going to go into the Sauce With all it's E NO: If you dont belive me google it. Quick way to the grave if you ask me. Maybe they should rename it to THANK'S A BUNCH MCDONALD'S , Well you tell me.

I would imagine a quick way to the grave would be spending a relaxing evening in your scintillating laugh-a-minute company after a hard day at work fredo and then going home and topping myself. :D

:cheesy:

Imagine sitting next to him on a Long Haul.Especialy now some ass holes banned Smokin at the rear.:angry:

The op stated that he thought that a Mc rib was good. That's akin to telling peep's that fag's and large amount's of booze is good for you. I just pointed out via fact's was it was made of CRAP. Then peep's come out of the woodwork and have a go. If you think I'm wrong you are welcome to discuss. There in nothing wrong with the odd burger or Mc rib come to that. But please please dont tell me it's good for you. Or even how pleased you are that they are now back on the menu. Because you will get reply's from the like's of me that will take the opposite position. And just because you dont agree with what I say it doesn't mean I'm a boring old fart.

I'm well aware how <deleted> MCDs is compared to, shall we say, a garden fresh salad. One would have to possess the intellect of the average household fridge to think otherwise. I for one aren't disagreeing with you and nothing in my post suggested it. But I'm sure if we wanted a lecture on the bloody obvious we'd have signed up at Uni for a degree in " Nah you don't say". :D

Dee Ma. :lol:

bah.gif

It could be funny, then you've got to remember that some peep's actually pay money to put it in their mouth's. And wait for it....... EAT IT..... EEEEEEEK now that's a word.

You both don't smoke or drink beer either do you eh. :rolleyes:

actually gave up both

Walk through any open market, and find everything from hog nose, lungs, tongue, entrails, liver, heart, feet from chicken and hogs, not to mention bugs, road killed fish aged to rotten perfection. Not much in Asia that doesn't get eaten, so pork from McD's is no different from any stand, or restaurant. If they are using the same sauce as back home it was Bull's Eye. Talk about unhealthy, everything is deep fried, or set on counter for hours before cooking!

44 grams of Salt?

That can't be right else people would be dropping dead, Anyone under 44Kgs of weight would die after eating it.

One gram would taste terrible. :rolleyes:

Yes sorry about that it's 44g of cardohydrate's. But just show's you how many peep's have looked it up on Fat in a Mc Rib and they still slag me off. Without even doing so. I have answered this as I was wrong. I dont normally bother once the i'll stick an icon in +++ just to boost my post No: start.

One gram would taste terrible. :rolleyes:

Yes sorry about that it's 44g of cardohydrate's. But just show's you how many peep's have looked it up on Fat in a Mc Rib and they still slag me off. Without even doing so. I have answered this as I was wrong. I dont normally bother once the i'll stick an icon in +++ just to boost my post No: start.

I didn't look it up, it was obvious your numbers were incorrect. Makes your whole post look a little foolish, you will be telling us about the evils of MSG

next.

bah.gif

It could be funny, then you've got to remember that some peep's actually pay money to put it in their mouth's. And wait for it....... EAT IT..... EEEEEEEK now that's a word.

You both don't smoke or drink beer either do you eh. :rolleyes:

You're just jealous because you know in your heart that the poster is 108 yrs old and still runs 50K marathons! cool.gif