World'S Sexiest Accents

Berkshire

The reason guys think it's sexy is because it reminds them of the hooker in Full Metal Jacket.

Ummm no actually I do like how Madarin sounds

Not everyone learns languages via hookers ;)

One of their better singers was Teresa Teng who sadly died in of all places

Chiang Mai in 1995 of a respiratory attack while on holiday

Sorry I had to stop listening to your post after 5 seconds

I was starting to melt in front of my computer.

You're absolutely right, Mandarin can be so sexy !

Edited by JurgenG

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about Thai language when I mentioned they sound like the hooker in Full Metal Jacket

& I didn't learn Thai from any hookers. At least not that I know of...

I'm pretty sure you all meant to spell MANDARIN, but you obviously let my little piss-take go right over your heads.

I was talking about Thai language when I mentioned they sound like the hooker in Full Metal Jacket

& I didn't learn Thai from any hookers. At least not that I know of...

I'm pretty sure you all meant to spell MANDARIN, but you obviously let my little piss-take go right over your heads.

Putonghua tongue.gif

Edited by JurgenG

Bebel singing the The Girl from Ipanema, yes, a Brazilian Portuguese accent, that's the ticket. ;)

A fusion of the basic three romantic languages, French, Italian and Spanish.

Many Brazilians are also a fusion of those races, plus Japanese, Russian & German.

If you like Bebel Gilberto, try Sabrina Malheiros. Many of her songs are on Youtube.

For me, the female Brazilian voice is absolutely the sexiest........cheeky and playful, with a lovely tone. And Brazilians in general have the most sophisticated musicality on this planet in terms of both melody and rhythm.

Incidentally, if you love Brazilian music and want want a real cross-cultural treat, try Yutaka Yokokura on Youtube. He plays Brazilian music with Koto as the stringed instrument. He was musical director for Sergio Mendes for 5 years ! Top-quality Latin Jazz !

Edited by Latindancer

I'm not sure if any body else would agree, but I must admit I find Israeli accent ( female of course) to be some what of a turn on. I guess having grown up surrounded by these tones, I still find even in my adult life a gorgeous Israeli girl can most of the time sound like an angel when she speaks. All to his /her own I guess though.

Maven

While I think Cantonese is not pleasing at all.

I do think Madarin is very musical & easy on the ears

While I don't 100% agree with you, it really depends who is speaking, there is a comment about Cantonese speakers that always make me laugh " Why are these people always speaking like if their house were in fire? " biggrin.gif

Yes I am sure it probably doesn't all sound frantic.

I think your right & my initiation into Cantonese was older ladies yelling at me when I was young at one of my first jobs. :)

I'm not sure if any body else would agree, but I must admit I find Israeli accent ( female of course) to be some what of a turn on. I guess having grown up surrounded by these tones, I still find even in my adult life a gorgeous Israeli girl can most of the time sound like an angel when she speaks. All to his /her own I guess though.

Maven

Come on admit it, its not accent thats the turn on, its the gorgeous Israeli girl wearing army fatigues and carrying an assault rifle (and being able to use it) thats the real turn on.....:lol:

I see in the Thai section they use a picture of Tony Jaa

"CHANG U NAI?"

Yeah gives me the horn every time. :huh:

The piccy isn't Tony Jaa but waste not want not :jap:

I got distracted by the abs....

I had a French Polynesian gf a long time ago.....oh my god.....still drives me crazy thinking about it, wish I had recorded her.

My friend just visited with his french gf and her accent is similar to that.

dear god, it brings her up 20-30% in hotness for sure

Edited by thaiIand

I would have put Japanese or Korean instead of Thai tones based languages tend to sound like quackeling ducks to me.

Tones are formed with the nose I think, they tend to sound birdy as opposed to guttural languages using throat like French or Japanese