How I Can Find Out Thai Bank Brunch Code For Online Transfer?

Hello!

i want send money now online from my scb bank to a friend in thailand,his bank is bank of ayudhya in phangan!

i heard,for the transfer from another brank,a 3 digit cide from the bank is nsesarsary only ned for online transfer,how can i find out this code?

thanks!

Doesn't really help you but with Bangkok Bank the first three digits of the bank account number is the branch code. I expect if your friend wants the money fast he could contact his bank for the code and then relay the branch code to you....not uncommon for even small towns to have more than one branch of the same bank which would mean a different branch code, bank account number, etc., from the other branch in town.

I transfer to my Ayudyha account in Chiang Mai regularly.

The SWIFT/BANK code used for the transfer is AYUDTHBK. You will also need to provide the account number and the Branch name and address in your transfer. Teh money goes to the head office in BKK and then they transfer it to the relevant account.

I transfer to my Ayudyha account in Chiang Mai regularly.

The SWIFT/BANK code used for the transfer is AYUDTHBK. You will also need to provide the account number and the Branch name and address in your transfer. Teh money goes to the head office in BKK and then they transfer it to the relevant account.

That's an international SWIFT transfer; the OP is talking an intra-Thai bank transfer.