Scored Some Pure !

KRS1

KRS1, this is PURE bullshit! It is almost like a fabricated attack on any brand of benzine other than Pure to generate sales ;)

You should go for a bigger bike. Much easier than to fill in overprized gas and buy NGK titanium spark plugs :lol:

Was it you or your Wana-twin who was lecturing me about flaming, cursing, insulting etc? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... :unsure:

kettlepot.gif

"wana", "twin", "lecturing", "flaming" - i have absolutely no clue what you are talking about :huh:

Nice tea pot picture. Are such pictures helpful in teaching yourself how to do proper conversation? ;)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Heineken sux, as an Evertonian I feel gyilty if I don't drink Chang but prefer Leo arrrgh

Starting on third bottle of Chang and no headache yet !...the acceleration to a buzz is almost the same, with no indication of an onslaught to a headache to slow me down. :D

KRS1, this is PURE bullshit! It is almost like a fabricated attack on any brand of benzine other than Pure to generate sales ;)

You should go for a bigger bike. Much easier than to fill in overprized gas and buy NGK titanium spark plugs :lol:

Was it you or your Wana-twin who was lecturing me about flaming, cursing, insulting etc? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... :unsure:

kettlepot.gif

"wana", "twin", "lecturing", "flaming" - i have absolutely no clue what you are talking about :huh:

Nice tea pot picture. Are such pictures helpful in teaching yourself how to do proper conversation? ;)

So why is your "Last Active" display in your profile....set to private ?

I can't seem to be able to find the setting on my settings page to do the same thing...and can't think of a reason why anyone would want to set it to private or how they actually did it.

I mean why would anyone want to hide if they were online or where they last posted ...:whistling:

and why has Wana been watching this post for the past hour?

Edited by KRS1

I can't seem to be able to find the setting on my settings page to do the same thing...and can't think of a reason why anyone would want to set it to private or how they actually did it.

I mean why would anyone want to hide if they were online or where they last posted ...:whistling:

Who the <deleted> is Wana?

"set to private"??? What are you talking about? Do you want to break my privacy protection? If you want to know me you can send me a PM. Or is this function disabled too?

If you need help in configuring your TV-User-Settings than you can PM me your Password. I will try to help you for free ;)

Who the <deleted> is Wana?

"set to private"??? What are you talking about? Do you want to break my privacy protection? If you want to know me you can send me a PM. Or is this function disabled too?

If you need help in configuring your TV-User-Settings than you can PM me your Password. I will try to help you for free ;)

Oh so now your acting like you don't know who Wana is....maybe THIS will help.

You dont seem to realize that your other username Wana is showing up under "users browsing this forum" at the bottom of the Bike forum while Wantan doesn't show up, but Wana's correlates to your posting times and shows up in post you are tracking and have email notifications set to.

Gotta love them cookies.

I think as an Internet Marketer your in dire need of more experience.:jap:

If you would like both your usernames to show up at the same time i recommend using FF and IE at the same time, then you will appear to be more legit.

Edited by KRS1

Oh so now your acting like you don't know who Wana is....maybe THIS will help.

No, i still have no clue. But maybe THIS helps!

You dont seem to realize that your other username Wana is showing up under "users browsing this forum" at the bottom of the Bike forum while Wantan doesn't show up, but Wana's correlates to your posting times and shows up in post you are tracking and have email notifications set to.

Wow, you are a the funniest guy here. But what are you talking about? Someone here who knows?

Maybe a screenshot of your profile will help. Here you go Wana Wantan . Funny how Wana seems to have disappeared from 'users browsing this forum' after calling you out.

wantanthesamewanke_r.jpg

Edited by KRS1

Maybe a screenshot of your profile will help. Here you go Wana Wantan . Funny how Wana seems to have disappeared from 'users browsing this forum' after calling you out.

:cheesy::w00t::cheesy: Sorry, have to leave now, am tired. See you ;)

EDIT:

If you are looking for titanium spark plugs you can ask thaicbr. He may can answer your questions as he has tried them before ;)

Edited by wantan

So within 5 minutes, you've just changed your profile color to red.

wantanr.jpg

Why are you telling such lies? Please stop and be gentle ;)

Saw that your are looking for "free image hosting". You also host some pictures of yourself? PM me url please :thumbsup:

EDIT:

If you are looking for titanium spark plugs you can ask thaicbr. He may can answer your questions as he has tried them before ;)

You are a very strange person......... :blink:

Actually i have used Platinum tipped spark plugs to good effect and know people who have used Iridium spark plugs (slip of the tongue the Titanium, but you are correct they are available but probably not in Thailand)

You are still a very strange antagonistic person.

EDIT:

You are a very strange person......... :blink:

Actually i have used Platinum tipped spark plugs to good effect and know people who have used Iridium spark plugs (slip of the tongue the Titanium, but you are correct they are available but probably not in Thailand)

You are still a very strange antagonistic person.

Dear Allan,

I think the word you are looking for is TROLL :bah:

wantanr.jpg

Saw that your are looking for "free image hosting". You also host some pictures of yourself? PM me url please :thumbsup:

Lies? what lies? ..Anyone can click on your profile and see "last active' is set to private.....but now you've changed it to yellow.

You act an awful like hehehoho.

wantanr.jpg

Lies? what lies? ..Anyone can click on your profile and see "last active' is set to private.....but now you've changed it to yellow.

You act an awful like hehehoho.

Really appreciate how interested you are at my profile. But babe, why you not stick to the truth? I changed the color to you favorite one last night and you keep growling :(

PS:

Who or what is hehehoho? You are a funny one :thumbsup:

What truth or lie are you referring to?

So why is "Last Active" in your profile set to private? Sometimes you write like a native english speaking male and other times like a thai female, wouldn't happen to be selling Hondas would ya?

So why is "Last Active" in your profile set to private? Sometimes you write like a native english speaking male and other times like a thai female, wouldn't happen to be selling Hondas would ya?

Sorry, but what is your problem with my profile? I changed the color like you told me, but you are still unhappy ;)

I set last active to private because i don't want other people to see it. Is this OK for you? Next time i will ask you first, OK?

Strikes me as strange why you wouldn't want anyone to see where you last posted.

Besides i cant find it in my settings.

And i find it hard to understand why you are so much interested in such things.

Sorry, i really have forgotten where i have made this setting. Or maybe it is a malfunction? I don't know. But it's OK for me like this. Maybe you could simply trust me that i only have one account and everything will be fine :)

Happened to come this way and put Pure in the Versys.

Bike was going really nice and fast. Then again, it does that with any other gasoline too ;) I don't think it's any different. Maybe it sounds faster? Dyno test or it doesn't count!

PS: Trolls are best ignored.

How empty was your tank and what was the prior brand? First time i hit that same station my tank was about 20% full with Petronas.

One time I had put Shell in, then PURE and didn't see much difference. I have a strong suspicion they're passing off Gasohol 95 as Benzine 91 at the Shell on Huay Kaew. My NSR always starts harder when i get fuel from there.

Edited by KRS1

It is starting to get confusing. Do you say Pure benzine is better than benzine from other brands or do you compare gasohol with Pure benzine? Or is Pure benzine only better if you do not mix it with benzine of other brands, so that it is 100% Pure?

If i can not mix it with benzine of other brands than i would have to always buy Pure. Would be a clever marketing trick :unsure:

How empty was your tank and what was the prior brand? First time i hit that same station my tank was about 20% full with Petronas.

One time I had put Shell in, then PURE and didn't see much difference. I have a strong suspicion they're passing off Gasohol 95 as Benzine 91 at the Shell on Huay Kaew. My NSR always starts harder when i get fuel from there.

Maybe the NSR sees more difference with different grade gasoline. The Versys or maybe any FI bike, less?! Just a guess.

I'll give you that maybe it sounds different. It's just a feeling - hard to gauge. But speed / acceleration wise I don't think there's any difference.

Edit: The Shell on Huay Kaew doesn't have any 91 benzine. It's all gasohol... at least it was last I checked. So if you did get 91, that was Shell's "fuel saver" gasohol 91.

Edited by nikster

Edit: The Shell on Huay Kaew doesn't have any 91 benzine. It's all gasohol... at least it was last I checked. So if you did get 91, that was Shell's "fuel saver" gasohol 91.

This would explain a lot. As wana said before: Gasohol is EVIL ;)

Maybe the NSR sees more difference with different grade gasoline. The Versys or maybe any FI bike, less?! Just a guess.

I'll give you that maybe it sounds different. It's just a feeling - hard to gauge. But speed / acceleration wise I don't think there's any difference.

I have a NSR & CBR....With the CBR i feel a difference for sure, positively, absolutely...Mclough who also has a Versys tried it and reports there was a difference...but i think its more noticeable on a one cylinder bike.

Regarding the Shell how did you check? If you pull up to the first row of pumps on the left side, there is one nozzle labeled as Benzine 91...but i dont think it is.

How empty was your tank and what brand was in it prior?...I just think it would be neat to know because i know for sure Shell and PURE don't go well together, but Petronas benzene 20% and PURE 80% was ok.

Edited by KRS1

Happened to come this way and put Pure in the Versys.

Bike was going really nice and fast. Then again, it does that with any other gasoline too ;) I don't think it's any different. Maybe it sounds faster? Dyno test or it doesn't count!

PS: Trolls are best ignored.

But the Versys is designed to run on gasohol and benzene so it doesn't surprise me that you'd notice no difference. Older bikes that aren't designed to run on gasohol should certainly run better on benzene. The question is, is PURE brand benzene really any better than other brands? I'm won't be convinced that PURE benzene is any better than other benzene until I see some dyno charts.

ps. agreed, DNFTT (Do not feed the troll) ;)

This would explain a lot. As wana said before: Gasohol is EVIL ;)

Talking to yourself again Wana-tan? There's nothing wrong with gasohol if you use it in a vehicle that's designed to run on it. :rolleyes: