Some Advice On Thai Women

egauge

Egauge, I have a strong feeling that you are winding everybody up on this thread, but I will answer any way.

The chances are that if you find her to be so stunning i guess that a lot of other guys in the past, present and probably future will be the same. I personally know a girl in Pattaya that is also stunning and has up to half a dozen men on the go at any given time. Not saying it's not going to work out but the chances are slim in Pattaya.

Good luck,

Rick

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like this girl has done the rounds, well experienced and probably had more ***** than you`ve had hot dinners.

Try and find out why she broke off with her other farang boyfriends and what makes you so different in her eyes.

If this girl seems too good to be true, then there must be a catch in this somewhere.

I would guess that at this very monent she probably has a string of gullible farangs on the go.

If you have her email address, Skype, facebook and mobile phone details, do some Internet searching and check her out.

Edited by Beetlejuice

OP, sounds to me like you've placed yourself out of her league, before the games start. You portray yourself as a meek little lamb. Come on mate….Man-up a little please!

Has she asked you;…… for money, bodily organs, (liver,kidney's…..) or carry class a drugs to the US for her, maybe she asked you to try on a 'gimp suite' and star in a Thai film production of 'Bangkok rubber joy boys'? No, so what's the problem, get in there, stop being a pussy and enjoy yourself, but keep your wits about you.

Remember it takes two to get ripped off, the con and you.

We kissed and I left. Since then we have been in contact every day via skype or Facebook 3 weeks ago. I am now going back at the end of the month as she has asked me to come and see her. I work in a good sales job separated with two kids so I cant afford to be played. She has told me she misses me that she is falling for me and that she wants to spend a weekend together to see if there is something more there.

so fast really ? why do fulls fall in love so quickly

Life's a gamble, throw the dice, see what happens, good luck, you never know you may have hit the jackpot !!

I will guarantee if you don't take a chance you will ALWAYS think "what if" for the rest of your proverbial

Paul

Oh Please. Those tired old sayings are best left for the smucks back in the west. :rolleyes:

The only "what if"s you need to think about when it comes to Thai womaen are........what if i get married, buy a house i can't own, gradually spend all my savings and then suddenly find myself divorced because my "usefullness" has ran out.

Not much fun to have to go back home pennyless with your tail between between legs after falling big time for a bit of skirt.

Fair to say, you can't trust a lot of females in the west either, but at least its not part of the culture to go out trying to find a well heeled foriener to marry.

Rick im not trying to rile anyone up. I am just asking a question. I have been separated for 12 months now My last girlfriend I met whilst in Vegas and trust me it ended very badly with a lot of money I was sending her and found out later she was using that money to go see her real boyfriend in New York. So yeah I have been played before and yes I am <deleted> as cautious as hell about this one. So much so I put it straight to her last night that when I arrive in Pattaya I wont pay for anything but the hotel and dinners. She started crying and asked why I was saying that was I calling her a Bar girl. She then didnt let me reply instead she deleted me off facebook blocked me on Skype and wouldnt answer my calls. Two hours later I received a call from her Brother In law who asked me to explain what had happened. I received a dressing down from him and was berated for being a <deleted> Idiot.

Midnight last night my time I got a text from her asking if I was ok. After 3 hrs of texting we got on Skype and she offered me her passwords to Facebook and Skype to prove that she wasnt with any other men. Her Brother in Law called this morning thanking me for sorting it out. I will still go I think it wont end up as good as it could have but who knows. Her Brother In law who she lives with most of the year reiterated that she doesnt date guys that much and her last boyfriend lasted 2 years before he stopped coming back to thailand and he found out he had a wife and kids in Melbourne.

I am not worried about a $1000 a month to look after her its not a lot of money I dont care about the money I spend more on going out per month. I wont spend a cent I dont want to. She told me frankly that she wont ask for any money from me she doesnt need it. Her parents and her job keep her well looked after. So yeah after a very draining 24 hrs I am a little less cautious but Johnny Howard used to say be alert but not alarmed.

I am sure that considering my company sells 2 million a year in this guys product he wouldnt let me be messed around by his sister in law. He cant afford to take that big of a hit I dont care how big his company is.

Edited by egauge

Thanks guys I am very wary hence the original post. I am not an Idiot I work by reading people its how I sell. I tend to look at the whole picture. I see her mum is with a Brit her sister with a yank and her other sister is with a French guy. I also took note that her ex was Australian. I can see a pattern there. I asked her for a favour in getting some tank tops and some Muay Thai shorts for my son and offered to send her the money. About two hours later she sent me a text with the pictures of them she had bought. I again offered to send her money and she said no. So I am cautious but looking forward to a good weekend. She did suggest Phuket. Patong. But I really cant be bothered flying again after arriving in Bkk. so I will just book a hotel there away from Walking st and see how a weekend goes. Its all I can do really.oh crap she has already shown me to her mum on Skype and her sisters too. Does that mean I am engaged lol........:blink:

THIS: Wine her, dine her and have your way with her because that's what you want anyway. As soon as she asks for jewelry, shoes, clothes, pocket money just say NO and then observe what the reaction is. Be charming, be polite but don't be soft hearted. Enjoy.

Did I read this right. You say she accompanied you to TQ and walking street and then you stayed together all night talking.

Later she tells you her sisters and sisters husband chases men away from her. But she asks you to spend a weekend together.

Things donot add up to go in my opinion here.

You spent a night together when you first met. Did sisters and sisters husband confront you?

She went to TQ with you. No decent women would walk on the side of the street TQ is on, near it. No decent Thai woman would walk down walking street with a man from a foreign country for sure.

You can go to the same city her father is in (Phuket} and spend the weekend together. That really doesnot sound real.

All her family is married to foreigners. She has been married once already to a foreigner. I would say she is setting you up.

If this isnot a troll thread, then I would advise take her to where ever you like have a great 2 or 3 days and dump her.

Edited by lovelomsak

Did I read this right. You say she accompanied you to TQ and walking street and then you stayed together all night talking.

Later she tells you her sisters and sisters husband chases men away from her. But she asks you to spend a weekend together.

You spent a night together when you first met. Did sisters and sisters husband confront you?

She went to TQ with you. No decent women would walk on the side of the street TQ is on, near it. No decent Thai woman would walk down walking street with a man from a foreign country for sure.

You can go to the same city her father is in (Phuket} and spend the weekend together. That really doesnot sound real.

All her family is married to foreigners. She has been married once already to a foreigner. I would say she is setting you up.

If this isnot a troll thread, then I would advise take her to where ever you like have a great 2 or 3 days and dump her.

EXACTLY

She hasnt been married. but I get your opinion. Thank you. her Brother in Law was unaware we had spent the night talking In the lounge of my hotel. Not in my room. She also made every attempt to leave walking st and go to Disco's not bars. As for respectable thai women. In the conference there were 5 women from Bangkok Qualified Mechanical Engineers two of them married. 4 Women from Singapore and one from Japan all of them went to walking st for drinks and to "check it out" the exact same reason I went. She was asked by her sister and her brother in law to look after the group of guys and make sure we all got back. She hardly seemed comfortable and at her earliest opportunity asked me to take her back to the hotel to talk. I think and I understand its hard to gauge what I am saying cos you guys werent there but she does come from a very wealthy family and doesnt need to play me. I will keep my wits about me and see what happens but I wont be caught or leeched off of

Edited by egauge

The only way to clear your curiosity and get peace of mind, is to share a nice picture of this remarkable lady, with all your new friends in this forum,maybe she will be recognized by the good, the bad, and the ugly ....:whistling:

Brother in law is probably her husband and could be a scam,it happens all the time...happened here in Chiang mai, girl with a farang,started a big business, 5 partners,her,her brother,brothers ex-wife, and new boyfriend of brothers ex- wife, cut a long story short, ended up, brother in law was her husband, his ex wife was his sister,new boyfriend of ex wife was in fact her best friend/gik since high school, farang lost everything, never forget,TIT. and no matter where you go and who you are with,the grass is always greener on the otherside and easy to walk on!

Rick im not trying to rile anyone up. I am just asking a question. I have been separated for 12 months now My last girlfriend I met whilst in Vegas and trust me it ended very badly with a lot of money I was sending her and found out later she was using that money to go see her real boyfriend in New York. So yeah I have been played before and yes I am <deleted> as cautious as hell about this one. So much so I put it straight to her last night that when I arrive in Pattaya I wont pay for anything but the hotel and dinners. She started crying and asked why I was saying that was I calling her a Bar girl. She then didnt let me reply instead she deleted me off facebook blocked me on Skype and wouldnt answer my calls. Two hours later I received a call from her Brother In law who asked me to explain what had happened. I received a dressing down from him and was berated for being a <deleted> Idiot.

Midnight last night my time I got a text from her asking if I was ok. After 3 hrs of texting we got on Skype and she offered me her passwords to Facebook and Skype to prove that she wasnt with any other men. Her Brother in Law called this morning thanking me for sorting it out. I will still go I think it wont end up as good as it could have but who knows. Her Brother In law who she lives with most of the year reiterated that she doesnt date guys that much and her last boyfriend lasted 2 years before he stopped coming back to thailand and he found out he had a wife and kids in Melbourne.

I am not worried about a $1000 a month to look after her its not a lot of money I dont care about the money I spend more on going out per month. I wont spend a cent I dont want to. She told me frankly that she wont ask for any money from me she doesnt need it. Her parents and her job keep her well looked after. So yeah after a very draining 24 hrs I am a little less cautious but Johnny Howard used to say be alert but not alarmed.

I am sure that considering my company sells 2 million a year in this guys product he wouldnt let me be messed around by his sister in law. He cant afford to take that big of a hit I dont care how big his company is.

>>5 women from Bangkok Qualified Mechanical Engineers two of them married

That's great, so back to the unanswered question I asked earlier. What does she do after her summer stint in Pattaya back in the village for 9 months at a time?

Um I honestly haven't asked I have no idea. I know she said she studies But again I haven't clarified what it is she studies.

Brother in law is probably her husband and could be a scam,it happens all the time...happened here in Chiang mai, girl with a farang,started a big business, 5 partners,her,her brother,brothers ex-wife, and new boyfriend of brothers ex- wife, cut a long story short, ended up, brother in law was her husband, his ex wife was his sister,new boyfriend of ex wife was in fact her best friend/gik since high school, farang lost everything, never forget,TIT. and no matter where you go and who you are with,the grass is always greener on the otherside and easy to walk on!

Thats actually funny. As I said I know the brother in law I have met him and his wife many many times here in Australia I have had them round my place for dinner my kids have played with his kids. He was the part owner of one of the biggest companies in its field the company was recently bought by the a huge multi national for 187 million usd. I think for all intents and purposes he has no reason at all to scam me. He is still employed by the new company and probably earns 300k usd a year. Im sure he is doing fine

Let's not forget, Jimmy Barnes has a Thai wife (Jakie)and has been with her for a very long time, i know them both and they really suited each other, in the end, it's better to marry an ex bar girl,than a good village girl, because a bar girl will keep you home at night and give you what you need, a village girl is dull and boring and can cost you a fortune with her family etc...and you end up in the arms of a bar girl twice a week anyway...lol :lol:

Let's not forget, Jimmy Barnes has a Thai wife (Jakie)and has been with her for a very long time, i know them both and they really suited each other, in the end, it's better to marry an ex bar girl,than a good village girl, because a bar girl will keep you home at night and give you what you need, a village girl is dull and boring and can cost you a fortune with her family etc...and you end up in the arms of a bar girl twice a week anyway...lol

lol, probably true. As I said I am not going to spend a cent I dont want to. And even if she walked out and it all has been a game then Im heading to TQ will be having a few drinks there. I have nothing emotionally invested here so far. I was going to post a picture but one I should really protect her privacy secondly From what I have seen of the forums and I mean no disrespect to the people who have posted on my thread I do run a huge risk of hearing oh yeah I banged her last night and her sister sort of crap from people who just want to stir me up. its not worth it.

I will go in a few weeks see how it goes think about a few things and ponder the situation if indeed there is one to think about. I mean geez I may meet a nice aussie backbacker on the plane :P or swedish im not fussy with blondes

Let's not forget, Jimmy Barnes has a Thai wife (Jakie)and has been with her for a very long time, i know them both and they really suited each other, in the end, it's better to marry an ex bar girl,than a good village girl, because a bar girl will keep you home at night and give you what you need, a village girl is dull and boring and can cost you a fortune with her family etc...and you end up in the arms of a bar girl twice a week anyway...lol :lol:

But if you marry a mechanical engineer she may be dull but she should know how to fix the washing machine and if you take her to the TQ often enough she may pick up some dancing skills. :ermm:

Let's not forget, Jimmy Barnes has a Thai wife (Jakie)and has been with her for a very long time, i know them both and they really suited each other, in the end, it's better to marry an ex bar girl,than a good village girl, because a bar girl will keep you home at night and give you what you need, a village girl is dull and boring and can cost you a fortune with her family etc...and you end up in the arms of a bar girl twice a week anyway...lol

But if you marry a mechanical engineer she may be dull but she should know how to fix the washing machine and if you take her to the TQ often enough she may pick up some dancing skills.

"MARRY" dude I have to get divorced from the Hell Hound first !!!! Aint going anywhere near marriage for a very very very long time. And thats not like the Thai Long time

These girls have multiple Facebook accounts, one for each customer.

Why are you confrontational with her?

Just enjoy, go with the flow, let them play you while you play with her.

Keep your hand firmly on your wallet.

Mechanical engineers might be different. The TQ at least before the fire was a bit of an engineering marvel. They had two shifts; the day shift being one of the hidden gems of Pattaya. But the real engineering marvel took over when the shift change occurred and you had 20 ladies coming and 20 ladies going and guys trying to take a piss all in the space of one small rest room.

Everyone entering the toilet had to be somewhat of a contortionist. When you throw in the fact that the girls coming were eating som tom from the seller behind the side door (I mean you have to have your som tom fix before dancing) and the girls leaving were trying to freshen up before hitting the freelance walkabout, it was quite a show. FDS does give som tom a distinctive flavor.

I will admit I have never taken a mechanical engineer to the TQ or Walking street.

I have been to Beach road with two chubby lady civil engineers and that was a lot of fun. The German guys were all a twitter at two plump engineers. It was further complicated by one of the ladies asking where to get a big bratwurst. We ended up at that German all you can eat buffet just North of the Dolphin roundabout singing Duetchland Uber Alles. with the Thai dishwashers.

I know many men (especially on Thai Visa) must find themselves in a similar situation to my own, that is, what to do with a couple of Thai Female engineers on the weekends.

I am a bit more partial to Soi Bukhow because I normally dress “Drunk, Brit, Bum Casual” on weekends. There are a couple of lessie Doms dancing at that go go on the corner of Soi Cheap Charlie that seem to appeal to up country hi so ladies. Champagne and whatever the Hell club is calling itself now might be a bit extreme.

But if you find yourself without plans and with Thai Female engineers don't write off Pattaya.

Not sure what your problem is ? Just meet up with her for the weekend, see how it goes then take it from there. Everybody has a history with the opposite sex, she is no different. Your being blinded by all the comments on here that make the lady out to be the devil incarnate just because she happens to be Thai.

There are far more successful relationships with Thai ladies here than un-successful, but no-one likes to hear good news do they :whistling:

Your not gonna be forced to hand over money or get married, it's just a weekend away to get to know each other, surely we have all done this.

Stop thinking about being taken for a ride and go and enjoy your weekend :D

Life's a gamble, throw the dice, see what happens, good luck, you never know you may have hit the jackpot !!

I will guarantee if you don't take a chance you will ALWAYS think "what if" for the rest of your proverbial

Paul

Oh Please. Those tired old sayings are best left for the smucks back in the west. :rolleyes:

The only "what if"s you need to think about when it comes to Thai womaen are........what if i get married, buy a house i can't own, gradually spend all my savings and then suddenly find myself divorced because my "usefullness" has ran out.

Dear ossievaseas.

Not much fun to have to go back home pennyless with your tail between between legs after falling big time for a bit of skirt.

Fair to say, you can't trust a lot of females in the west either, but at least its not part of the culture to go out trying to find a well heeled foriener to marry.

Dear ozzie, what you forget is that I am a smuck from the east ! LOL

My "advice" is true and to the point, I come from the UK, "The culture" from the UK is really no different to that here. Look at the big cities, London, Manchester etc, i would suggest that most women marry for security, some for "love" and when it goes wrong they will kick you in the teeth big time and it will cost you MUCH more than here in Thailand. You then go back to mummy with your tail between your legs? No mate you get on with life and youve learned a lesson which, hopefully, you wont repeat (many do though) LOL

I have NEVER heard of a model/bird with money marrying a dustman ( unless the bloke has won the lottery) dont happen in real life.

Its a female thing no question, Look when a lioness looks for a mate, she picks the biggest and best. She dont pick the runt.

Its the same the world all over, not just in Thailand. Do you think that all westerners who have married Thais have/are being conned?

(ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED)

Mate, get the f*** outa here will ya!

I just got off the phone from her brother in law. Thats why I havent been able to reply. The situation is this. She has dated other Men from other countries but she still lives at home with her parents mum and step father who pays all her bills for her. During summer she comes up to the "cafe" to help her sister out during the busier periods. In October her and her Mum will return to their home. She never pays for anything He brother in law or step father do. Which explains why she wears clothes only seen in the International Airport. He pays her 30000 a month to work in the cafe he is still being paid in American dollars and is in thailand extremely wealthy. Her step father works for a major construction company and treats her to anything she wants. Her real Father owns a hotel in Phuket and does quite well. Something tells me she doesnt need to be turning tricks. She is extremely western in her appearance and her personality.

I am worried now that if we do hit it off I couldnt afford to keep her in the life she is used to. but hey if we hit it off its worth a try.

above is a crap answer. why run just because she has nice clothes, has traveled, comes from an upper middle class family with lucrative businesses and property, or has dated other men and seem international in demeanor? To me, these are not liabilities. quite the opposite. It means you might actually find some common ground. Far better than if she struggled with the use of a fork.

don't worry about supporting her if you hit it off, just worry about hitting it.

why would you even worry about supporting her anyways? would you worry about supporting a woman you met back home after a few dates and a snog? NO. YOU. WOULDN"T. so get over it.

if she gets too expensive, or demanding, bail.

you are not the first, you wont be the last, so enjoy it while you can. if it works out so much the better

as for her "clothes only seen in the International Airport" what is she a flight attendant, customs officer or pilot? -- perhaps you are a bit too provincial for the lady after all.

finally, dont take the advise of a bunch of dithering geriatrics who regularly scrape the bottom of the barrel or pay through the nose.

Not sure what your problem is ? Just meet up with her for the weekend, see how it goes then take it from there. Everybody has a history with the opposite sex, she is no different. Your being blinded by all the comments on here that make the lady out to be the devil incarnate just because she happens to be Thai.

There are far more successful relationships with Thai ladies here than un-successful, but no-one likes to hear good news do they :whistling:

Your not gonna be forced to hand over money or get married, it's just a weekend away to get to know each other, surely we have all done this.

Stop thinking about being taken for a ride and go and enjoy your weekend :D

ditto

methinks you are dwelling in an era past. look around mate, the calendar says 2011.

Thais have television, internet, radio, passports, travel and all sorts of modern stuff like that.

The majority of Thai women i know are outspoken, interdependent thinkers.

I cannot count the number of Thai women i have accompanied over to the dark side just to help them satisfy their curiosity about what goes on in the bars.

quit generalizing and quit living in a bygone era. if you cant, just quit spreading misinformation.

Edited by nocturn

Go on, go for it - it may hurt a lot (more), if you don't...

...but keep your feet solid on the ground!

When I came to Thailand 10 years ago and meet a young stunning girl – however, knowing a little bit of how it may work out here - I decided to take the chance, realizing I may regret later, if I did not. But I also decided, how far I would be able to go with money - a risk factor and how much I could afford to loose. My friends worried a lot about my relationship and gave me all kind of warnings – however, one day I was told, that if they could afford themselves to “take the risk with a stunning Thai lady”, they would also do it. Today I am so happy I took the risk – even that first Thai date did not work at the end – and she did cost me a quite a bit of (approved) funds.

Had I not done it, I would feel miserable to day, thinking about my lost future.

Wish you good luck!