Amazing Bangkok Video

andrewbkk

I'm always amazed of the relativity when I see a video like that of humans and surroundings in time lapse high speed and how it all reminds me of the smaller forms of life and bodily functions all around us on a magnified scale. The roads for example look very much like our own circulatory system of veins and arteries and the cars like blood cells traveling through stopping at intersections to speak of if you've ever seen them in this type of context. The same for brain electrical impulses and other things such as nerves and the like and the people look no different then a colony of ants going about their daily routines for survival. It really brings all things down to a very basic and relative perspective..

Edited by WarpSpeed

I'm always amazed of the relativity when I see a video like that of humans and surroundings in time lapse high speed and how it all reminds me of the smaller forms of life and bodily functions all around us on a magnified scale. The roads for example look very much like our own circulatory system of veins and arteries and the cars like blood cells traveling through stopping at intersections to speak of if you've ever seen them in this type of context. The same for brain electrical impulses and other things such as nerves and the like and the people look no different then a colony of ants going about their daily routines for survival. It really brings all things down to a very basic and relative perspective..

Yep -- a giant colony of ants.

The difference is that ants do it for their queen; we do it for ourselves and/or our families.

Yep -- a giant colony of ants.

The difference is that ants do it for their queen; we do it for ourselves and/or our families.

To some aspect yes but in reality the reasons are very similar, doing it for the "colony" not any one specific entity the family is primary but not exclusive.. We serve many masters..

Edited by WarpSpeed