Polo/Golf Shirts At Bo Bae Market?

Grawburg

I am NOT looking for bootlegged Polo shirts....I'm trying to find golf shirts, polo shirts whatever you call them....I don't care if there is a monitor lizard on the shirt....just needs a few polo/golf type shirts. Can these be gotten at Bo Bae cheaper than the street or at Central?

Didn't they just burn a couple hundred million Bhat worth of fake products a couple of weeks back. I would assume the cost of these Polo shirts would probably be higher now. However I think you are correct Bo Bey or Sanphen Market at Yaowarat would definitely be the best option to look for the lowest cost products.

There's a shop that sells really good quality ones on the ground floor (if I remember correctly) of Bo Bae Tower. Has plain Tshirts and polo shirts all different colours, better material than dept stores. I think price was around 160-200/shirt for 100 % cotton polo shirts

If you need logos there's a place in the tower (maybe 3rd floor - sorry can't remember exactly)

Bo Bae is pretty cheap and decent quality.

Next Step, Pundit to name a few "brands" go for 100 baht a piece. If you buy more than ten you can probably get them for 80 baht/piece.

They used to sell Cameo shorts as well which was a pun on Camel shorts. About ten times cheaper and similar quality.

Edited by meom