BKK-Airport G-String Fetus Killer Caught On Koh Phangan

webfact

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to believe there is a special level of hell for her.

Perhaps if her boyfriend were a man of substance, and with her for the right reasons, she may have been able to rejoice and tell him of the pregnancy as wonderful news. He obviously engendered no such security in the relationship. Her fears prevailed.

You know nothing about them. But as you choose to reference the existence of "Hell", first consider these words: "Let he who is without guilt cast the first stone."

I guess making abortion illegal wasn't such a great idea after all.

why would that matter in this case? [have you ever watched how an abortion is performed??? they literally rip the unborn childs limbs off and pull out whats left].

whether she aborted at 9 months or would have gone to an abortion clinic before 9 months, it still murder!!!

the answer is to act responsibly and use contraception when engaging in sexual intercourse to prevent pregnancy in the first place. :unsure:

Because she could have aborted the pregnancy as soon as she found out. Don't play stupid you knew what I was talking about.

Regardless, that's your opinion on abortion. I'd prefer this over the strangling of real born babies, but don't let facts get in the way of your religious opinion on how everyone else should live.

huh?...yes, let's make something legal to dish your responsibilities. Society can make all the laws it wants, you will be held accountable either way.

That's your relgious oppinion that you're trying to shove down others throats. Whether YOU think it's right or not doesn't mean YOU should decide everyone else's life.

How many more dead babies have to be found in temples before you start to realise this. You're simply creating more harm then good.

As always it's the religious MEN that are the most opposed to abortion. Funny that.

Edited by hungryhippo

The story in the Thai TV news about her boyfriends was something like:

The lady had before been working in Pattaya and the Brit-father was a short term relationship and he was never informed about her pregnancy. She found a new Brit-boyfriend on the Internet and they planned to meet at the FullMoon party at Koh Phangan.

Seems like neither of the two farang boyfriends had any knowledge abouth the lady being pregnant.

Sad story indeed. A desperate young lady, who do not have same option as in some European countries for an unwanted baby, she may not be able to support and give a good life.

Edited by khunPer

Just to re-focus this thread a little....one thing that no one has commented on is the unusual efficiency of the police. How on earth did they know to arrest someone walking on a beach in Kho Phangan at midnight??????? And how did they manage to connect her with the CCTV at Bkk? did they follow her all the way from Samui Airport....on the ferry to Phangan etc etc ...strange, strange

This woman is scum, but i suspect the father is scum too.

Knocking up a woman and then splitting is low life also.

Obviously strangling a baby is far worse than abandonment, but both are inhumane if you ask me.

It amazes that so many men do not wrap it up when having sex here in Thailand. A girl that can kill her own child probably doesn't think much about STDs either.

And another winner BF waiting for his GF to finishing having her baby and hurry up to come party with him, probably another person we can all do with out.

Thats incredibly judgemental about 2 people you know nothing about, and 2 sets of circumstances you know nothing about.

Not condoning this in any way; but a crime such as this is not limited to Thailand.

A Google search would reveal similar events from any country.

Familiy economics, and countries where male children are more highly valued than female are some factors.

This year there has been stories that made international news that i recall; Casey/ Caylee Anthony case in USA; Australia's Keli Lane, international sportswoman, who concealed three pregnancies, 2 adopted out, convicted of murder for the third; Lashanda Armstrong in USA who put the kids in the car and drove into a freezing Hudson river.

Wiki article on Infanticide

and off on a slight tangent, article on Gendercide from The Economist

Edited by Atmos

why would that matter in this case? whether she aborted at 9 months or would have gone to an abortion clinic before 9 months, it still murder!!! the answer is to act responsibly when engaging in sexual intercourse to prevent pregnancy in the first place. :unsure:

thank you...

What a smug and totally unrealistic response, these girls are selling themselves for sex, mostly to drunks, and as likely as not drunk themselves during coitus. Hardly a scenario where common sense prevails.

The story in the Thai TV news about her boyfriends was something like:

The lady had before been working in Pattaya and the Brit-father was a short term relationship and he was never informed about her pregnancy. She found a new Brit-boyfriend on the Internet and they planned to meet at the FullMoon party at Koh Phangan.

Seems like neither of the two farang boyfriends had any knowledge abouth the lady being pregnant.

Sad story indeed. A desperate young lady, who do not have same option as in some European countries for an unwanted baby, she may not be able to support and give a good life.

If what you are saying is true and it is quite possible I would like to see those on here who immeadiately labeled them as scum retrac thier remarks and apoligise to them. Some came to the conclusion about the men faster than the BIB can solve a major crime and that is not easy.

It is a known fact that many working girls in Pattaya or elsewhere in Thailand can have a number of international men in tow leading them to believe that they are the only ones and no longer working the trade all the while recieving monthly payments from thier loved ones. They work in an industry that is built on lies and decent and where the only focus is themselves.

Edited by softgeorge

In other countries, hospitals have "no questions asked depositories" for unwanted babies. Why not here! Many couples try for a long time to have a baby...wish she had given birth to the little girl and given her to one of them. As the father of four wonderful girls, I would not have said no to a fifth one.

No hospitals

But some child homes do

Obviously strangling a baby is far worse than abandonment, but both are inhumane if you ask me.

It amazes that so many men do not wrap it up when having sex here in Thailand. A girl that can kill her own child probably doesn't think much about STDs either.

And another winner BF waiting for his GF to finishing having her baby and hurry up to come party with him, probably another person we can all do with out.

Do you suffer from premature ejeculation as well? How can you say the men are scum when you know nothing of them.

How can you judge the father whom you know nothing about. How do you know he split? Did you consider the option that maybe he was working in the UK and maybe sending money back to the mother or may have been preparing visa's for mum and child to come and join him. Maybe he thought she was still faithful to him and not knowing she was running around with another with a larger wallet. You know nothing of the father or the circumstances and to label him scum because this ladies actions is disgusting.

Well said. It is sad that other people do not engage the brain before opening the mouth.

As the immensely proud father of a beautiful 11 month old daughter, reading this article has brought me close to tears. To think this child, on the cusp of life, was cruelty murdered for entirely selfish short-term gain by of all people, her mother. The one person above all other who should have protected her from harm. The mother is clearly not very bright. Had she she thought the situation through during the 7 or 8 months she'd have known about the pregnancy, she could have put the baby up for adoption. She' have probably been paid for the baby. Money is clearly more important to her then the life of her child. Just as an example I know many Farhang/Thai couples who would love a child but very often the man has been vasectomised. This child could have had a wonderful life with loving parents and the vile mother would probably been paid a substantial sum of money for her unwanted child.

I a non-believer but if there is an after life, I hope she burns in the fires of eternal damnation.

Make the bitch suffer!

RIP little darling

She didn't want the new boyfriend to know she was 9 months preggy?

I know that sometimes it (pregnancy) is less obvious in some than others, but at full term!! I cannot imagine that the new boyfriend was unaware of her condition!!!! One can possibly assume that he wasn't against his new girlfriend killing the previous boyfriend's child, although only HE will know the truth, or extent of it, on this aspect.

Heading to the full-moon party on Koh Phanang (drink fuelled, sex-craved, drug binged affairs that they are) infers that she is an irresponsible woman on the look out for a good time only!!!:ermm:

Edited by SICHONSTEVE

In Germany, there are "BabyBanks" where mothers can insert unwanted babies into a slot. How's that for Teutonic efficiency ?

They operate in a similar way to those unwanted clothes recepticles.

Treating new-born babies in the same fashion as unwanted clothes may reduce terminations and save some babies lives, but it does seem rather unsatisfactory in terms of what can only be described as how they are "disposed of"!!!:(.

i want to believe there is a special level of hell for her.

Ditto

Think twice before you choose one of this Thai angels.

About all of them you can say every thing is possible. Never be surprised.

Its not just Thais who dump on others. I know a Thai lady married to a farang for ten years. She works hard and looks after the wellbeing of the family doing her best to raise a well rounded child.

Meanwhile the husband, a farang, is in and out of jail while she supports him. Now she finds he also has a girlfriend and family in Thailand. He denies ot but she found his other family on a social networking site. Scumbag of the highest order and certainly not Thai.

Back to the OP. One report indicates she aborted her baby and dumped the remains. The other that she killed her newborn baby. Either the baby was born alive and murdered or aborted. Which is it??

Sounds like an amazingly neat operation. Off to the loo to give birth while the boyfie is sipping a pint in the departure lunch. Quickly strangle the newborn and stuff the carcass in a trash can, rejoin the boyfie without missing the flight and enjoy an idyllic holiday as if nothing had happened. The best part is that boyfie didn't notice anything untoward or realise he had been bonking a heavily pregnant woman. She deserves an Oscar when she gets out of jail.

Excellent post

Just confirms my long standing opinion that in order to survive human societies must exercise much more stringent control on procreation. We as a society have deemed the rights to drive, buy firearms, or sell alcohol as consequential enough activities to place them under state licensing schemes. But none of these come even close to the seriousness and impact of creating another member of the society. This applies all over the world, not just Thailand. Any moron can can make a baby and the rest of us have no say in it even though we end up paying the price.

Unfortunately this stance has so much historical bad baggage that no politician will touch it with a 20 foot pole at our collective peril. In the historical world of the perceived unlimited resources and high mortality the need to replenish the numbers was enshrined into traditions and religion. That is why we all have been indoctrinated that making more babies and saving lives at all costs is a virtue. That world does not exist any more. I half jokengly refer to the agent Smith's monologue from the first Matrix movie. (paraphrasing) "... humans are really not mammals because all mammalian species arrive at the balance between their numbers and the environment, but not humans. Humans enter an ecosystem and begin to multiply until all of natural resources are consumed. There's only one other species that behaves that way, it's a virus."

I'm sure its over-dramatized and arguable, but the gist is valid.

Using our big brains and resulting technology we managed to subvert the mechanism of natural selection without replacing it with anything. The fact that medically assisted suicide is still illegal in most of the world is the testament to how shortsighted we are. The resources are dwindling while the populations are exploding. This is not sustainable. The only logical solution is to control the populations. Unfortunately this and all of the other environmental concerns will go unaddressed in the blind pursuit of the GNP growth and "saving lives". The change would require a fundamental rethink of our values, which is not possible until the reality hits us in the face. But by then it's too late. The planet will go on, and in time will recover but it will be without us on it.

Just confirms my long standing opinion that in order to survive human societies must exercise much more stringent control on procreation. We as a society have deemed the rights to drive, buy firearms, or sell alcohol as consequential enough activities to place them under state licensing schemes. But none of these come even close to the seriousness and impact of creating another member of the society. This applies all over the world, not just Thailand. Any moron can can make a baby and the rest of us have no say in it even though we end up paying the price.

Unfortunately this stance has so much historical bad baggage that no politician will touch it with a 20 foot pole at our collective peril. In the historical world of the perceived unlimited resources and high mortality the need to replenish the numbers was enshrined into traditions and religion. That is why we all have been indoctrinated that making more babies and saving lives at all costs is a virtue. That world does not exist any more. I half jokengly refer to the agent Smith's monologue from the first Matrix movie. (paraphrasing) "... humans are really not mammals because all mammalian species arrive at the balance between their numbers and the environment, but not humans. Humans enter an ecosystem and begin to multiply until all of natural resources are consumed. There's only one other species that behaves that way, it's a virus."

I'm sure its over-dramatized and arguable, but the gist is valid.

Using our big brains and resulting technology we managed to subvert the mechanism of natural selection without replacing it with anything. The fact that medically assisted suicide is still illegal in most of the world is the testament to how shortsighted we are. The resources are dwindling while the populations are exploding. This is not sustainable. The only logical solution is to control the populations. Unfortunately this and all of the other environmental concerns will go unaddressed in the blind pursuit of the GNP growth and "saving lives". The change would require a fundamental rethink of our values, which is not possible until the reality hits us in the face. But by then it's too late. The planet will go on, and in time will recover but it will be without us on it.

Killing a baby is murder. Whoever stipulates it - whether it be government or individual - it is still murder. The so-called rights you propose people have over materialistic and worldly things are man's inventions. Babies on the other hand are not. So this disqualifies your whole proposition.

Edited by prighas

why would that matter in this case? [have you ever watched how an abortion is performed??? they literally rip the unborn childs limbs off and pull out whats left].

whether she aborted at 9 months or would have gone to an abortion clinic before 9 months, it still murder!!!

the answer is to act responsibly and use contraception when engaging in sexual intercourse to prevent pregnancy in the first place. :unsure:

Abortion is every womans own right. Don´t put your crappy religious beliefs on ev everyone else! Crazy fanatics!