I Drink To Get Wasted

chops

I only get wasted a few times a month, so is that a problem? I have no idea.

You know it's a problem otherwise you wouldn't have posted in here.

Adults can educate children, but they can't teach other adults what they already know. All anyone can do is show encouragement and support towards those who are genuinely trying to quit or moderate their drinking.

Knowledge though is pretty useless without action. There are millions of people the world over that are drinking, eating, and smoking their way into an early grave, and here's the thing; they know it, and they knew it before any of these issues got serious!

Good luck to you, and I mean that

Stubby

Edited by Stubby

I only get wasted a few times a month, so is that a problem? I have no idea.

You know it's a problem otherwise you wouldn't have posted in here.

Adults can educate children, but they can't teach other adults what they already know. All anyone can do is show encouragement and support towards those who are genuinely trying to quit or moderate their drinking.

Knowledge though is pretty useless without action. There are millions of people the world over that are drinking, eating, and smoking their way into an early grave, and here's the thing; they know it, and they knew it before any of these issues got serious!

Good luck to you, and I mean that

Stubby

To be fair, the idea of an early grave assumes a predisposed time which we can either miss or exceed, and implicitly, there are many who, through puritanical living and healthy exercise, may be overstaying their welcome. I've met one or two whom I felt were overstaying their welcome despite being on the brink of an early grave...

In reference to Stubby's post: I worry more about the 'random damage' I am doing in the few blackouts than any long-term health effects; 60, 70, 80 its all old enough. But winding up dead or in jail or n hospital tomorrow will be very inconvenient, for me, my family and my employer, and in blackout, I can't safely prevent that.

SC