Breast-Slapping New Health Craze In Thailand

webfact

Bust a move: Breast-slapping new health craze in Thailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aSBsWwJ50E

WANT bigger breasts but shy away from the idea of surgery? Thailand claims to have the answer.

Already famous for its medical tourism services - including cheap breast implants - Thailand is promoting a “body slapping” technique that it claims can boost breast size, according to a video by the Bangkok Post.

It has even licensed one beauty shop in Bangkok to perform the non-surgical treatment, which involves kneading, massaging and hitting of the breasts, as well as buttock-slapping to firm the rear.

The traditional therapy has been practised by shop owner Khemmikka Na Songkhla – better known as Khunying Tobnom - for more than two decades. She claims the slapping shifts fat from one area to another, while kneading works excess fat towards the breasts.

She has approval from the Thai Government to carry out the technique after a study by the Thai Health Ministry reportedly found vigorous massage left volunteers’ breasts noticeably bigger. The Ministry went so far as to sponsor a program that urged women to learn how to slap their own breasts.

Clients can expect to gain about 5cm after the painful treatment, Tobnom said. However some are turned away as their breasts are too small.

The clinic charges $380 for six 10-minute slapping sessions.

Breast-slapping is far from the quirkiest beauty treatment you can find around the world. In Northern Israel snakes are used to massage clients – and of course there’s always the fish pedicure, where fish nibble away the dead skin on your feet.

Full Story/Video: http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/bust-a-move-breast-slapping-a-new-craze-in-thailand/story-e6frfq80-1226142670231

-- news.com.au 2011-09-22

footer_n.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clients can expect to gain about 5cm after the painful treatment, Tobnom said. However some are turned away as their breasts are too small.

The clinic charges $380 for six 10-minute slapping sessions.

11,000Baht for 1 hour of slapping, I am sure there a few places in Pattaya that will sign up there.

5cm of swelling, I wonder what the customer will think when the swelling goes down and the pain stops.

I though slapping a breast can cause breast cancer? Miracle Thailand ...............................

Eur J Cancer Prev. 2002 Jun;11(3):307-11.

Can physical trauma cause breast cancer?

Rigby JE, Morris JA, Lavelle J, Stewart M, Gatrell AC.

Source

Department of Geography, Lancaster University, Lancaster LA1 4YB, UK

The most likely explanation of the findings is that physical trauma can cause breast cancer.

Edited by waza

This thread's got a ton of potential for the punsters,

But I'll start off with "Tit-Slapping Hub".

No doubt numerous shops will open to please the babes who feel they are under endowed in the mammary department.

Heck plenty of guys would work for B300 a day for that kind of job.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=roHMKmQGAkg

Rodney Carrington - "Show them to me"

Edited by ratcatcher

Back in 10 minutes, I'm off to slap the wife ;)

I've read elsewhere recently on this forum that you can't beat a Thai wife.

SC

sorry, but I've just got to add this as it's one of my favourites: what's the difference between an egg and a good fart ? You can beat an egg but you can't beat a good fart

:cheesy:

What a ridiculous story!

Did you also notice that the breast slapping shop's owner is "Khunying Tobnom"? Translates as "Lady Breast Slap".

Even worse is that the government got involved and that the Health Ministry reportedly even endorsed this so-called 'traditional therapy'.

If I slap, hit and massage a breast (could practice on my own man-boobs first) for 10 minutes, it of course becomes bigger, because it swells due to trauma and increased blood flow. But to claim that this "painful procedure" would "shift fat from one area to another" is just utter nonsense.

Back in 10 minutes, I'm off to slap the wife ;)

I've read elsewhere recently on this forum that you can't beat a Thai wife.

SC

sorry, but I've just got to add this as it's one of my favourites: what's the difference between an egg and a good fart ? You can beat an egg but you can't beat a good fart

:cheesy:

try substituting fart with wank, or a meringue?

sorry - Scottish in-joke there...

SC