Suzuki Skydrive 125Cc

kenny999

Does any one know if their is any where in Phuket where you can get a bigger front disk for this bike? brakes are okay ish but certainly not good on any of these small motor bikes, it's not because I go fast but purely for that extra confidence when braking in all weathers... I have been to a few shops here in Phuket but the answer is always don't know!!

Kenny,

Don't give up if that is what you really want to do.

You will need to replace the forks as well. As a larger disk will require the calliper to be further away from the spindle.

But you could be correct that there is no "kit" for this.

I would try again but coming at it from the forks end and then having found the forks get the appropriate disc.

I had upside down forks on a Honda Wave so everything is available somewhere. Maybe ride on the back roads to down town Rayong.

There are a few good accessory shops there on Sukhumvit. One by the main lights just past Tesco. One on the left before you get to Tesco. One at the market behind the 7/11 near the PMY junction.

I'm sure the equivalent shops exist in Pattaya. Motocy taxi riders are a good source. Pick one on a scoot with accessories and use pantomime Thai. The languages may be different but you will both be talking "motorbike" and you will be paying him for the ride!

Edited by VocalNeal

Kenny,

Don't give up if that is what you really want to do.

You will need to replace the forks as well. As a larger disk will require the calliper to be further away from the spindle.

But you could be correct that there is no "kit" for this.

I would try again but coming at it from the forks end and then having found the forks get the appropriate disc.

I had upside down forks on a Honda Wave so everything is available somewhere. Maybe ride on the back roads to down town Rayong.

There are a few good accessory shops there on Sukhumvit. One by the main lights just past Tesco. One on the left before you get to Tesco. One at the market behind the 7/11 near the PMY junction.

I'm sure the equivalent shops exist in Pattaya. Motocy taxi riders are a good source. Pick one on a scoot with accessories and use pantomime Thai. The languages may be different but you will both be talking "motorbike" and you will be paying him for the ride!

for pcx there is a kit. larger rotor and bracket to relocate stock caliper

skydrive already has a larger rotor than the other small/flat floor/single shock scoots

best shot is scoot shop in town, road north out of town direction Supercheap, oppsosite the Honda Palace

or supercheap