The Bug Circus Power Generators (Very Amusing!)

MarleyMarl

Just watched this great video of these bugs powering up this phone. I'm still not sure if they're real bugs or CGI...?

If they're real how did they get them to do everything they were doing?

Here is the link if my embed doesn't work,

Edited by MarleyMarl

That's neat :)

It's not too difficult to get the bugs to do this. Next time you find a good sized bug put him on a ball just below the top and as the ball starts to rotate from the weight of the bug he will start crawling to the top and will continue to try getting to the top but never will while the ball rotates.

:D

That's neat :)

It's not too difficult to get the bugs to do this. Next time you find a good sized bug put him on a ball just below the top and as the ball starts to rotate from the weight of the bug he will start crawling to the top and will continue to try getting to the top but never will while the ball rotates.

:D

Haha would be fun. Once while I was in Issan, this huge black scorpion was walking along the ground but this Thai guy with just some sandals on jumped on it!

Don't know about scorpions I keep well away from them.

Just for interest. If you see a beetle on its back legs franticly waving about in the air gently put your finger to its legs and it will grab hold if your finger. You can then raise your finger so it's pointing up, the bug will then climb to the top of your finger and happily fly away.

Your good deed for the day done. :jap:

Before the skeptics jump in, this only works for flying beetles :whistling:

• 1 month later...