I'm Coming Back !

Kerryd

This is it. Today is the last day for our network and computers here in Kabul. Everything is being torn down and packed up. :D

I leave on Friday and will be back in Patters on Saturday. All going well, never to return to this boil on the armpit of civilization. :o

See you all in a few days !!!! :D

Kerry

Welcome back Kerry.

I'm sure the crowd at the FLB will be looking forward to your return.

:D

You sure know how to organise a good party mate...  :D

Thanks, but all I did was ring the bell a few too many times :o

The next (FLB Bar) party (that I'm "hosting") is on 30 November.

Kerryd's "CanCap Out of Afghanistan" party (CanCap is/was the acronym for the company I was with in the 'stan). The "theme" for the party is "Naughty Schoolgirls" (I don't think Ice Maiden or Anna234cn will be there though :D )

I'm expecting around 12-15 fellow loonies from Ass-Crackistan to show up (all Canadian horn-dogs). You'll be able to tell who we are, as we are supposed to be wearing our grey "Tear-Down" t-shirts. That's assuming they show up at all. Could be just me and another 1.3 meter long bar bill !

I'll have to find an excuse for another party in January, when Brit and others finally arrive. Still have a few weeks to worry about that though.

Ah, it's good to be home !

Have a good trip out of there, and try not to get out of Kabul in one piece only to wind up in one of Britmaverick's stories your first night in Pattaya :D

Those of us back home really appreciate the work you did there, thanks. :o

cv

Have a good trip out of there, and try not to get out of Kabul in one piece only to wind up in one of Britmaverick's stories your first night in Pattaya  :D

Those of us back home really appreciate the work you did there, thanks. :o

cv

I'm happy to report nothing news worthy for last few weeks. :D

KerryD will be alright no PCN for him - got sense unlike some lads that enter Thailand. :D

Good decision lifes too short..

I keep getting offered these wee contracts by the beach in Basra and although it was great fun 20 odd years ago wifie says mai pai.(quite right)and recon shes right..and I am too old???

C.Mai will be my conflict zone in future and growing advacadoes sounds very inviting.....Good Luck. :o

I'll have to find an excuse for another party in January, when Brit and others finally arrive. 

Me and the Mrs will be back for a month or so, late Dec or early Jan. I'm always up for a social gathering :o

My grapevine tells me quite a few members will be in Patters in Jan, so it could be worth setting a date for all to attend.

I'll have to find an excuse for another party in January, when Brit and others finally arrive. 

Me and the Mrs will be back for a month or so, late Dec or early Jan. I'm always up for a social gathering :D

My grapevine tells me quite a few members will be in Patters in Jan, so it could be worth setting a date for all to attend.

:o